Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL IPK put you off? That's interesting cuz so many of those "true" phangurls of hers wrote such long essays on the great Jalebi Kumari Gupta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...matlab dedication hai boss...*Pratyusha style*๐Ÿ˜†

I remember Binu I think...trouble.maker waali ID waali, right? I think I remember Zainu using her MB sigs and stuff.

I don't really have anything against Sanaya but her choice of roles๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...now this latest one...prime fangirl bait...the forum is already IPK-part two...๐Ÿ˜†...Sanaya seems born to forever play the damsel in distress in a love-hate story...

She's always been a motormouth...MJHT ke time pe bhi aise hi thi...don't you remember the wars b/w her fans and the Rati fans?๐Ÿ˜†...so nothing new...well except for the fact that now she's amassed an army of fangirls worthy of giving takkar to the likes of KSG and sorts...insane stuff๐Ÿ˜†

yup Binu was troublemaker back then.. idk what she is now.. considering she changed so many randomly in the middle..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the whole oh am so bubbly cute and air headed.. doe-eyed but shoot from mouth.. conveniently distressed but otherwise joan of arc.. can be only abused by the haindsome heroes female roles put me off in general..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and I remember I tried being my snarky self in the first week which put off some sanaya fans (who were MJHT time acquaintances) so I let it be.. and as it is lost interest.. randomly in the middle me and binu would see interviews to vent how incorrigible she had become๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I think her loudness in MJHT was not as prominent coz of bijlani and the others who were fun types.. but barun was this veryyy laid back .. chilled types in interviews and she would yell and yell all shriekyyy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yikes.. Oh heck I remember the famous Rati fans wars in MJHT.. part of why I didnt like her was due to the fan worship and with IPK Sanaya acquired the similar breed of fandom.. i think even those geet/ drashti fans are this psycho๐Ÿ˜† infiltrate all over and project her as some greek goddess.. Drashti ofc I only saw in DMG so I dont know but she also does this love story ki abla heroine roles only.. and she and Sanaya are friends so they ape each other happily๐Ÿ˜†

i dont know when these fan breed reached such levels of petulance.. i guess with twitter etc when they think they oh so have a voice of importance..๐Ÿ˜† to create a furor that prompted that iPK ruckus.. I even heard some people attempted a real time protest if you will.. all that and their greek hero is coming back to tv I hear.. did his movies release.. Sanaya bothers me on how STUPID she comes across shooting from her mouth ๐Ÿ˜† latest ex was with Salman in BB finale.. he was as usual snarking and she didnt catch it.. neither did her fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i have no hopes from her.. she is milking on the money while her love story on loop stint lasts.. i doubt she cares much for prof. development etc..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
age ka clarification means maatey is jhooti ๐Ÿคฃ
100001% jhoothi

kis kis baat ki safayi degi maatey ๐Ÿคฃ

Dumb Charade in bathroom ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

and Kushal used to play Dumb Charade inside the washroom in Bigg Boss: Gauahar Khan

06 Jan 2014 06:11 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Now what does one usually do inside a bathroom? Well, attend nature's call, sit on the pot and read a newspaper, or at times sob in distress and may be at times indulge in sexual fantasies.

But Bigg Boss season 7 winner Gauahar Khan has lent a new dimension, given an altogether new meaning to what one can do inside a bathroom.

Well, while speaking to Tellychakkar.com, she said that she used to play the game of Dumb Charade with her lover, co contestant Kushal Tandon, inside the bathroom of the Bigg Boss house.

One must remember that a lot of conjectures were drawn when Kushal and Gauahar locked themselves up in the bathroom when the show was on air.

So what was happening behind the closed door?

"It was my decision to go to the washroom. Actually I was frustrated as he couldn't understand what I was trying to say at that given moment. Plus at the same time he was being told that he gets angry all the time. I did not want him to look bad in front of the entire world, hence we decided to seek peace in the bathroom, away from the cameras," said Gauahar.

So how did they get peace? "I wanted to talk to him but in actions and not in front of everybody. Moreover, it was against the rule to talk in actions. I had also got a warning once for doing it. See I wanted to talk to him but did not want the world to hear as I was not allowed to take off the mike. So we went inside the bathroom and we kind of played Dumb Charade with each other (smiles)."

Boy, we are sure Kushal and Gauahar must have enjoyed playing the game a lot (wink wink). Now you all know one more thing to do inside the bathroom. Go try it out!!!

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

got done with Epi2 of S3.. ALL caught up now.. HAHA on my friend's face.. who thought I didnt have it in me to go thro it all and be caught up..๐Ÿ˜†

for anyone (hint ANU) wants to talk Sherlock๐Ÿ˜† is it just me or this Season lacks the spark.. It feels rather jazzed up.. I mean yes even in the books Doyle shows a change albeit more subtle in Sherlock.. where he is not as forthright as he was in his condescension and also with a little training from John.. but this whole wedding ordeal was tooo excruciatingly round the bush.. It was almost half way thro.. and I was waiting for the case to come in๐Ÿ˜† I mean yes there were cute bits but the anecdotes were just tooo long.. 

saw the E3 promo.. tg for small mercies is AUGUSTUS time.. and hopefully Mycroft angle will take over..๐Ÿ˜ƒ I read this short story in school and all I remember was high profile blackmailing.. lets see what it entails.. thats a downside of NO BIG VILLAIN.. after Return of Holmes and Moriaty's end.. there were only short stories which are tricky.. to adapt for a 1.5 hrs.. and with just 3 epis per season for 2 yrs.. viewers expect more.. I somewhere feel betrayed as a viewer.. to know 3/4 of the season is over and there still hasnt been a high point.. while SH and watson bits are cute.. the real winner is the case contexts and with last 2 seasons it was really well done to be kept in link.. 

I just finished epi 1 of season 3 but as I said earlier while good series it lacks the panache of Holmes and modern day setting kinda takes away from good ole fashion sleuthing and even his death was orchestrated beyond a point.
Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 10 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i got it.. lolll eureka moment.. the augustus link.. i googled that story and his name is Charles Augustus Milverton.. aka CAM- one of the telegram msgs was from a certain CAM.. they will tie this epi to the next๐Ÿ˜ƒ
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
i've never had bada paao ...but i like to do bade bade baate...

wonder if any desi takeaway stores sell them
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
i haven't seen episode 2 of season 3 sherlock yet...maybe tonight
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
i found an indian restaurant that serves vada pav other side of the city...i have never ventured out in the 'burbs..i am gonna try it out this weekend..

also feel like some dahi wada and paneer dosa and kulfi

and chole bhature and samosa chaat
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
gawd now i am craving nana's kadhi rice
Originally posted by: AlayneStone

i found an indian restaurant that serves vada pav other side of the city...i have never ventured out in the 'burbs..i am gonna try it out this weekend..

also feel like some dahi wada and paneer dosa and kulfi

and chole bhature and samosa chaat

U are mentioning some of the tastiest fares .. Hope the restaurant is worth it.  In my experience no vada pav comes close to streetfare vada pavs in mumbai. Or dutta eating joint on way to lonavala...sign up for bb8 and u can pick up a few on the way there. :)
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Eternal 29 question ๐Ÿ˜†

MM: Ok so rumours! We did an interview in 2009 so tell me what is the real story and why do people have it wrong?
GK: Actually my passport and all my documents have '83 born. Which I have lived all my life with. Otherwise I wouldn't be a part of Miss India! In reality I'm '84 born but because we are five kids my mother had to shift to Pune and put all our admissions together in a school. My mother shifted me from '84 to '83 which would help me go into nursery with all my other siblings. But that's fine, if its '83, its '83. The reason I said 29, because usually in life I've always followed '84 but my documents are '83. So Wikipedia get it corrected I'm not '81 born, I'm '83 born according to all my documents which any case makes me 30 not 33!
MM: Hmm, (looks like we were wrong folks, apologies to you Gauahar, I blame Wikipedia too!)

Forging DOB which she confessed to is a major crime!!, someone should let her know as self admission of that can be lot of jail time...but no surprise for her as it's just one more jhooth!,,