NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you remind me of an old IF friend. she loved doing this.. πŸ˜‰

..Amfer.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

haaye ram ...are u guys Dee Bee fans ???? that lady said she has rib fracture in one epi  and doing stunts / lifts after that  πŸ€£...she faked injury and now its backfiring her big time 

We innocent little lovelies were playing fangirl fangirl gameπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: amfer

We innocent little lovelies were playing fangirl fangirl gameπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

and whose fan are you  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
"thank u very muchfor ur advice,well m a doctor working in top hospital of australia,my activities r much more productive dan urs"

god bless the patients
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I do not understand why Maatey cannot issue a statement to her fans to stop doing this. Like what are they gaining by doing this? She bloody won the show. Now they want that only she should be appreciated and have fans. All the other contestants should be hated and not have fans. They are fighting a never ending battle here.

matey bhakts are still at it? 😲 dude.. that's just too pathetic. πŸ₯±

what did Hazel do? she left in one week. didn't even talk to matey properly. oh, is that their problem, may be πŸ˜•
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I know they were being sooo nasty to her. I felt horrible.  This was after she even sent a nice tweet to Gauhar a few days ago. That too by a girl who claims she is a top doctor in australia. I sent some support tweets to her. Even that Namrata girl got bashed like anything. 

All these folks have to stop reacting to these tweets. Its hard not to but any little reaction really spirals things out of control. Like Tanisha is not reacting but she is blocking them and that in itself is a reaction. 

I do not understand why Maatey cannot issue a statement to her fans to stop doing this. Like what are they gaining by doing this? She bloody won the show. Now they want that only she should be appreciated and have fans. All the other contestants should be hated and not have fans. They are fighting a never ending battle here. I think ignorance and time would cool this attack off.

bcz it was started by her and now its out of control and if she made any statement now she will look fool as per her may be πŸ€” or she is enjoying all this 

she hired PR , she was inside the house when PR started this abuse business ... as PRs are not fans but work on payment they won;t do anything on their own ...maatey must have instructed them before entering in the house then Nigaar was there to give instructions . how can we forget she shared naked article and her posts against Salman ... all this abuse business started on Khan sister's orders and then fans too started following it ... now its out of control 

hazel is close to salman just like mehk ...she will tell salman abt it ... and IST morning i will also tell hazel how its maatey's PR who is abusing her

now ppl cant even tweet tanman andy ...wow and those ppl talk abt woman while supporting sofia πŸ€’ and forget those are also woman whom they abuse for their Fake devi πŸ€’
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

For you πŸ˜†:

god bless you!! i am blinded by the awesomeness of these GIFs...which one's GauGau and which one's BarBar?? i know its not my KuKu...
..Amfer.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Disappeared

what did Hazel do? she left in one week. didn't even talk to matey properly. oh, is that their problem, may be πŸ˜•

Poor thing committed the sin of thanking  Tanishaa, Aukaat, Andy and another lady  for a good time in Goa.

Kuch bhiπŸ˜†
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

and whose fan are you  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

we are KuKuholic!! he is KuKuargeous!
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Her only mistake was that she was on a vacation to Goa with Tan Man and she tweeted that she had a good time with them.

That started all the threats as according to Maatey fans you cannot like Tan Man and also be Maatey's friend. Delusional lot.