9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AlayneStone

kya sirf hum hi hai iss hate filled duniya main who has some insaniyat and pyar 😭

Seems so😭 Our extra large pizza size heart  is filled with Love Insaniyat  and Sachchai and what not . I want to thank BB and maatey for the Insaniyat and other bits . BUT Kuku for the luvvv☺️ 

KuKu for helping me look so fresh so clean since i take cold shower 10 times a day
BarBar, KuKu and GurGur! ❀️😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3875374

Salman again🀣

For a change he is loved πŸ˜†
bechare bashers ka bashing adda band ... ab unka ya hoga πŸ˜³
look here ... their latest Target Hazel Keech 

she tweeted this and after that poor girl was bashed like anything with abuses and all ...aise hain maatey ke fans and PR πŸ€’

Hazel Keech @hazelkeech

@NamrataPurohit My lil lovely I'm so glad u came!best Goa trip I've ever had thanks to you and @armaankohli @Tanishaa003 @iAmVJAndy

Originally posted by sscomp32

NO chance. πŸ˜† They maybe more in no. but Ashvik fans only vote for thier favs and dont bother about any others. πŸ˜†
Waise i can tell you 2 persons from this gang tweeted this hastag. πŸ˜‰

@Filmi : Do you watch NB? Sajis is even more biased to gurbina than BB was to his bhanji. πŸ˜†

I watch it on and off but not intently. I did notice 1 or 2 episodes where Ashvik were voted no.1 but Sajid said that Gurbina were better dancers. And then I think this week they Gurbina were no. 1 ? 

I guess I will notice it next time πŸ˜‰

hehehehe! do you watch the show? are you Gurbinaholic? Gurbinaddict? Gurbinashiq?

haaye ram ...are u guys Dee Bee fans ???? that lady said she has rib fracture in one epi  and doing stunts / lifts after that  πŸ€£...she faked injury and now its backfiring her big time 
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

bechare bashers ka bashing adda band ... ab unka ya hoga πŸ˜³
look here ... their latest Target Hazel Keech 

she tweeted this and after that poor girl was bashed like anything with abuses and all ...aise hain maatey ke fans and PR πŸ€’

Hazel Keech @hazelkeech

@NamrataPurohit My lil lovely I'm so glad u came!best Goa trip I've ever had thanks to you and @armaankohli @Tanishaa003 @iAmVJAndy

I know they were being sooo nasty to her. I felt horrible.  This was after she even sent a nice tweet to Gauhar a few days ago. That too by a girl who claims she is a top doctor in australia. I sent some support tweets to her. Even that Namrata girl got bashed like anything. 

All these folks have to stop reacting to these tweets. Its hard not to but any little reaction really spirals things out of control. Like Tanisha is not reacting but she is blocking them and that in itself is a reaction. 

I do not understand why Maatey cannot issue a statement to her fans to stop doing this. Like what are they gaining by doing this? She bloody won the show. Now they want that only she should be appreciated and have fans. All the other contestants should be hated and not have fans. They are fighting a never ending battle here. I think ignorance and time would cool this attack off.

BarBar, KuKu and GurGur! ❀️😳
For you πŸ˜†:

i tried watching one episode of NB..the contestants ARE SO ANNOYING...

the judges are ANNOYING...i hate that fat tub of lard Sajid...and Shilpa S bugs me..her voice ARGH...

the third guy's hair and butt was disturbing... YUCK...

i wanted to slap most the contestants... all the girls have massive hips...

and the dudes are dedh footiya

I share your feeling Alayne.

last year was torture but I watched till end only to see who won. argghh. this year I didnt bother. 10 minutes of initial episodes, it's horrible.πŸ₯± done.

Sajid is one fat ANNOYING j*rk 🀒 and someone needs to tell him, his jokes are NOT funny  He is clearly biased & annoys the hell outta viewers by constantly asking contestants to do what he finds funny.

dont even get me started on Shilpa's superrr se uparrr 😑 and all the other guy could say is, HOT hai bossπŸ˜• he only likes chemistry, sensuality. give him chipka-chipki, he will give 10 points. if you dance, then points deducted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Disappeared - 10 years ago