-Rani

Edited by sonali.19281 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
yippeee 2nd thread.. how yapper are we😆🥳
Chulbul.. carrying over the post from last thread 
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Originally posted by sonali.19281

lmaooo keep cleaning your mess Matey.. like Salman is waiting to acknowlege your tweet😆failaao aur raita failaao.. KuKu n Matey ka future lookin bheerryyy bright in NEVERLAND😆

That felt like a tweet from panic. She needs her Pr machinery to cool down. And I am sure Sallu has heard if not seen kuku's video about how he speaks badly but then says he is a huge fan. These 2 are made for each other. 

Sherlock so far good. Saw 3 episode. Each epi is like 1.5 hours - Watson is still to come on his own. Epi 3 ends with a face off with moriarti at end. I guess he didn't pull the trigger "for greater good" at end. Is there continuity in epi 4. 

yup its gonna continue.. most season finale's are left in a cliffhanger and you get some of the ans resolved in the next season or in this case.. ðŸ˜† it ties up to a lottt more.. to keep you hooked.. LOL watch on it gets better and better at the psychological mind gaming.. somewhere exposing Sherlock's pitfalls too.. Watson and Sherlock bond - at least from Watson's end gets a lot more tight .. even the human bits with Mrs Hudson.. LOLLL the only times you actually see Sherlock's emotions so you will are for his close ones.. that unspoken loyalty and bonding developed with Watson where they know each other,, yet hide from each other.. dont need to explain.. that sense of protection and ownership for Mrs. Hudson.. and ofc his brother😆😆😆 you have to watch more.. I wish they had more epis in one season😆

P.S sometimes its funny how my scientist' compulsive mind takes over and I keep ranting about the clues they talk about at the end😆😆 my friend is constantly bemused how i keep catching the clues or the passcodes etc so to speak and get miffed that I ruin the suspense😆😆

Originally posted by sonali.19281

yippeee 2nd thread.. how yapper are we😆🥳

🥳 yippieee
Hello chatters - 150 pages completed already. 

And Thanks Alayne for making me feel even miserable in this crappy weather ðŸ˜‰ I was hoping my work would send me on a trip to San Jose but even they have frozen all travel. Damn. 
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

🥳 yippieee

Minnie is Rowdiest in the clear now or you still have that limitation?
Originally posted by filmibuff00

Minnie is Rowdiest in the clear now or you still have that limitation?

now there is  another limitation 😉😆 
Ye lo ab main forum pe someone posted this tweet calling it his PR. Yes it is PR but are they harming anyone else here? BTW I wonder if this phone no. is Andy's cell ðŸ˜‰  Also this Rahul guy started getting bashed on twitter as well. He is quite a powerful guy who used to do publicity multimedia and he can definitely help Maatey as well if those fans shut up.

Rahul Nanda @rahulnanda86

VJ Andy - Big Boss 7, Dare To Date fame. Available for Appearances/ Weddings/ Hosting/ Endorsements/ Movies Contact: +91-9930622779. Pls RT

And one of the responses and counter responses:

1. Maria @chainacoffeemug

@rahulnanda86 Will he host funerals too? Need him in white kurta pyjama, white shoes,sad look. 4 the diwaala of Jai Ho! ;)Jan 24th.Call me!

•  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
  2. Rahul Nanda @rahulnanda86

@chainacoffeemug if you pay him he will

3. Arpit gupta @arpitsizzle

@chainacoffeemug Just read @rahulnanda86 tweet about andy...itna maara time agaya andy ka ...chamcha ban ne k baad b kuch nhi mila kya..

hey guysss!!
&sonali yup the true Sherlock series will always challenge the mind of science. Personally I prefer older time setting where modern day labs don't take over and it's good ole fashioned sleuthing and v challenging. :)

How many episodes are there per season anyways ? That was my biggest complaint for IT crowd seasons. V short seasons