Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Haha.. Congrats...

Btw suyash, Im fighting and supporting Dhoni... That Lalit modi accussed him , many people are calling Dhoni as a Fixer.. I so wanna kick all of their Asses.. One pin head told me today that Dhoni is out of form from 3 years .. I gave good reply by dragging her fav gauti, etc.. :P LOL 😆😉..
What about ur views ? u also hate Dhoni now like many people now ? 😡

You know my reply. #MSDFANFOREVER. 😆 I wont fight because once i start it would get ugly.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Sach Nishi ? My friend told its a good film and u should watch it 😛

LND ðŸ˜† I know right, everywhere I had read/heard its a good film, but I didn't find it that good , infact didn't like the story and found Parineeti annoying ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† ( haven't finished the movie yet, saw the first half , will watch the second half today lolz😆 )

BTW, Read on IF that Karanveer Bohra and his wife are joining KKK as well...ye kya hai ek lo ek muft ka nautanki hai ?? Gurmeet/Debina, Gaushal and now KB and his wife too ?? 

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sscomp32

You know my reply. #MSDFANFOREVER. 😆 I wont fight because once i start it would get ugly.

Aww, Thats good... Me too #MSDFANFOREVER .. But it sad and make me angry when i see those pics and comments of stupid people.. If u r in FB, then do check the Troll Cricket page go through the comments in the pics.. Angry
Originally posted by: Nishita123

LND ðŸ˜† I know right, everywhere I had read/heard its a good film, but I didn't find it that good , infact didn't like the story and found Parineeti annoying ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜† ( haven't finished the movie yet, saw the first half , will watch the second half today lolz😆 )

BTW, Read on IF that Karanveer Bohra and his wife are joining KKK as well...ye kya hai ek lo ek muft ka nautanki hai ?? Gurmeet/Debina, Gaushal and now KB and his wife too ?? 

Haha, I like Pari.. Now u r confusing me about the film lol.. Watch it fully and lemme know..

Lmao, really Karnveer and his wife also in KKK ? 😲😆.. They are making it as a Valentine special show ? or KKK ? lol.. They should add that Rithvik and Asha also, will be good to watch these Fanboots kill each other literally in twitter and FB.. We can watch it with Popcorn, more fun, more bashers of Gaushala .. 🤣
Guys page no 151 ... New thread link do koi ...
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
LND, but I know exactly what will happen now in this story, Dhrama productions/KJo ka movie hai aakhir lolz...yeah but sure will update you once I finish the movie😆 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
151@ did anyone make a new thread?😆 or you lazies are just sitting and waiting
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
link to next thread.. kripaya waha prasthaan karey
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3916137#p101109799
Originally posted by: Nishita123

LND, but I know exactly what will happen now in this story, Dhrama productions/KJo ka movie hai aakhir lolz...yeah but sure will update you once I finish the movie😆 

The same, after so many dramas and ro na dona.. Hero and Heroine will get married or united in the end.. Abh movie kyun dekrahe ho ? Now even my interest drowned 😆... I should better ask all the reviews from u lol.. 😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vohra and his wife r also joining KKK 
ek ke saath ek free ...first gau ke saath kuku free 

then GC ke saath dee bee maata free 

then vohra ke saath TJ free ðŸ¤£

i watched Hasee toh Phasee last night ... why ppl cast praneeti ???? just bcz of her cousin ???? she is overrated 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago