Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Actually some of them is so insecure that they dig up a interview of 2007 just to bash sallu. I said all of them plan attacks and some of them are obsessed. 😉
Mod said member related talks not allowed. 😉

😆

Btw, what was the need for Anushka to even offer an explanation?  Her body...her wish...kuch bhi karein.  There's no need to explain ppl abt what decisions she makes...yeah, agreed she is a public figure but still.  She shd have just kept quite and ignore all that ppl say
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

They are still there...meaning they are not yet kicked out of the show?  I expected Kushy boy to be back after a day or two

Yes looks like they are still there, could be either way, may be they are still in the game , may be they are out and billu tondon ke naam pe SA ghoom rahe hai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😆

Btw, what was the need for Anushka to even offer an explanation?  Her body...her wish...kuch bhi karein.  There's no need to explain ppl abt what decisions she makes...yeah, agreed she is a public figure but still.  She shd have just kept quite and ignore all that ppl say

I thought I was the only one who felt Anushka is deteriorating with each passing day!😲

In a way all deteriorate with each passing day but in Anushka's case, it seemed to be a case of an ice glacier facing blazing sunlight! 🤔

Nishita123 thumbnail

😆

I agree, there was absolutely no need to reply to haters or justify her actions...At the end of the day, its her body, her money, her choice...
by reacting, she is asking for more negativity as if there was any less in the first place, oh well...
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I agree with you Suyash, I have been a silent visitor of BW forum this year, Last year I used to post but this year don't even feel like posting there, its a messed up place to be honest and completely agree with what you had to say about some...

I have no problem. Its the most entertaining forum right now. 😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Dig deeper!😛

You might be able to post pic of that mod, sobbing inside a cinema hall screening Jab Tak Hai Jaan...just as Shahrukh loses his memory!😭

But don't quit.

Another mod might be on your side...the one who breaks into a jig inside a multiplex hall screening Jai Ho!

😆
You are too much.
I loved the twitter pic you posted about Lalit Modi. 🤣

Nishita123 thumbnail
BTW, I started watching HTP last night , I haven't finished the movie, but whatever I saw, I found it boring and cliched story wise... wohi purana ghisha pita story hai yaar...gonna finish the movie today but still didn't find anything extra ordinary and Parineeti was average too...  Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sscomp32

ROFL.
I got a mod note for riling up some SRK fanbots in the bolly section. 🤣

Haha.. Congrats...

Btw suyash, Im fighting and supporting Dhoni... That Lalit modi accussed him , many people are calling Dhoni as a Fixer.. I so wanna kick all of their Asses.. One pin head told me today that Dhoni is out of form from 3 years .. I gave good reply by dragging her fav gauti, etc.. :P LOL 😆😉..
What about ur views ? u also hate Dhoni now like many people now ? 😡

Originally posted by: Nishita123

BTW, I started watching HTP last night , I haven't finished the movie, but whatever I saw, I found it boring and cliched story wise... wohi purana ghisha pita story hai yaar...gonna finish the movie today but still didn't find anything extra ordinary and Parineeti was average too... 

Sach Nishi ? My friend told its a good film and u should watch it 😛

Originally posted by: -Rani

Just read this article where it says KKK will go on air soon on colors:

"People can't associate me with 'Jhalak' or 'Nach Baliye'" : Rohit Shetty

Director Rohit Shetty, known for making action comedies, takes it forward as the host of TV adventure show Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster. He accepted the offer because he feels people can relate the show to him.

Director Rohit Shetty, known for making action comedies, takes it forward as the host of TV adventure show "Khatron Ke Khiladi". He accepted the offer because he feels people can relate the show to him.

Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster, an Indian adaptation of US show "Fear Factor", sees celebrities from different walks of life fighting their worst fears to win the title.

Asked what made him say 'yes' to the show, Shetty laughed and said: "Just imagine me sitting inKaran Johar's place and hosting 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' or 'Nach Baliye'. People will not associate it with me."

"I thought this is one show where even I can give something rather than just sitting there. The whole format, and the earlier seasons that I have seen, I felt it's a grand show infused with action. I am quite excited about it," said Shetty.

This is not his first stint as a host of a reality show. The 40-year-old had previously hosted "Big Switch - Season 3" and was seen actively encouraging the contestants.

And in "Khatron Ke Khiladi" too he will try to help participants overcome their fears.

"I will definitely encourage them. And the biggest fear is what people will think of them if they are unable to do something. So, I will try and remove that fear (from their minds) - I'll tell them there is another day and they can improve," he said.

Celebrities like Ranvir ShoreyGauahar KhanKushal TandonMugdha GodseRochelle Maria RaoNikitin DheerDayanand ShettySalman Yusuf KhanPooja GorRajneesh DuggalGurmeet ChoudharyDebina Bonnerjee Choudhary and stunt woman Geeta Tandon will be seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi Darr ka Blockbuster, which will go on air on Colors in near future.

Will help contestants to over come fear ? What he will do with Kuku baby ? Spoon feed ? 😆