Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† copy paste mein main bachpan se hoshiyaar hoon๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

Arey hatao wo Elite waala tag!...Hum Kejriwal naheen hai Sonali Ji jo flat naheen chahiye bolke 2 Bungalows maangein, security naheen chaahiye bolke Z++-security mein ghoomein...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by -Cruiser- - 10 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Its unbelievable!๐Ÿค“

Poor SHikhar Dhawan is trying so hard to get dismissed every ball & New Zealand just not ending his misery!๐Ÿ˜’

I think NZ have decided to let him get back his form this innings, come what may!
๐Ÿค”
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† copy paste mein main bachpan se hoshiyaar hoon๐Ÿคฃ

Ek gatecrasher list bhi honi chahiye ... include me on that...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishita123

Hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ  

Jai Ho Employment program ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Pay attention to the backdrops Nishi...Jantar-Mantar is behind Kejriwal, Swiss locales make Chopra's backdrop, and lawyer Meenakshi has law books behind her. Chopra is shown sipping scotch and Arnab snatches away his glass. Would have been even more funny had Arnab gulped down the whole thing in one shot! ๐Ÿคฃ

Kejriwal saying hum sabki 700 minutes ki film banaayenge...free mein! (Reference to 700 L free water for every family)...and humaara Jal-Pen khatam ho gaya hai, aapki tarah ameer naheen hain hum Mac book naheen hai humaare paas...likh rahe hain script...humne inse kaha apni scripts website pe load karo...naheen karte...humko dekho...apni saari kahaaniyaan website pe upload kar rakhi hain...

Absolute gems! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -Cruiser- - 10 years ago
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Pay attention to the backdrops Nishi...Jantar-Mantar is behind Kejriwal, Swiss locales make Chopra's backdrop, and lawyer Meenakshi has law books behind her. Chopra is shown sipping scotch and Arnab snatches away his glass. Would have been even more funny had Arnab gulped down the whole thing in one shot! ๐Ÿคฃ

Kejriwal saying hum sabki 700 minutes ki film banaayenge...free mein! (Reference to 700 L free water for every family)...and humaara Jal-Pen khatam ho gaya hai, aapki tarah ameer naheen hain hum Mac book naheen hai humaare paas...likh rahe hain script...humne inse kaha apni scripts website pe load karo...naheen karte...humko dekho...apni saari kahaaniyaan website pe upload kar rakhi hain...

Absolute gems! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Cruiser watch their another gem ...when the gang met Anurag Kashyap ... and another two Gangs Of Wasseypur Spoofs ... Emotional Attyachar spoof ... they called Pravesh Rana as GrihaPravesh Rana ...๐Ÿคฃ
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
OK ... they have reached SA, but where is Babu ... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

Edited by ScorpionGunner - 10 years ago
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cruiser-

๐Ÿคฃ

Arey hatao wo Elite waala tag!...Hum Kejriwal naheen hai Sonali Ji jo flat naheen chahiye bolke 2 Bungalows maangein, security naheen chaahiye bolke Z++-security mein ghoomein...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

I saw HOF and realized why u are elite. Even nishi is top 50 for colors...wah re wah!! ,
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the more I see his ivs on Saifai.. the more I love him..๐Ÿ˜Ž what a BS buster๐Ÿ˜† poor poor girl.. clearly underprepared and lack of conviction.. I love how he got one point after another.. why is it only the prerogative of a celebrity or a role model to live by the so-called norms of ethics set by detractors when citizens themselves are free to do whatever they will.. yes if citizens of the area were so in empathy of the refugees how come so many people still went to watch saifai.. or how come Dhoom3 was running house-full there๐Ÿ˜† 
its all about powerplay and one man like Salman who doesnt care using his power and influence to voice his opinion for what he is.. is RIGHTLY giving it back.. showing the mirror of pseudo-ethics to society.. how many people actually pay taxes and not evade by showing spoofy investments.. and am talking about janta.. its true as indian citizens we take pleasure in pointing fingers at the powerful when even without power we are just as corrupt at the grass root levels coz we further it for our own cause 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzuOlB8S0vo[/YOUTUBE]
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone see Comedy nights w/ Kapil tonight? Supposed to have Manojwa, Ravi Kishan and Nirahua. I just started watching but I dunno if I can stay awake for the next hour. The combo sounds promising though.

Also anyone seen Hasee toh Phasee? Seems to be getting decent reviews.