9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 113

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Rani

Mera Bhi Naam Gayab HaiπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Rani aapka aur Mera haal ekh ke Diwali time pe Tan-Man yaad aa gaye! πŸ˜•

Kya dialogue thha!..."Naa aapke ghar se koi aayega,---naa mere ghar se-----chalo ek-doosre ko hi hug kar lete hain!!!""  πŸ€” πŸ€—πŸ˜­

Edited by -Cruiser- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

prats hospitalized but people claiming she faked it? hmmm.. 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Did-Pratyusha-fake-her-illness/articleshow/29950949.cms

if she was hospitalized, shame on media for finding news on anything without confirming? how hard is it? where are the days gone in journalism where you dont report unconfirmed news or pose such questions thru news but actually give the news black and white and state she wasnt or she was hospitalized!!! 

i don't believe pratyusha ...  she has this kind of reputation ... in live feed once she and kamya were generally talking abt shows and stuff when she said once they had to repeat Balika's episode bcz her mom was Sick and she cldn't shoot ... when production house is not able to give an episode to the channel they have to pay arnd 80 lakh -1 cr to the channel for that one missed epi ... and knowing how many side characters are in balika if they knew abt prat's problem even 7-8 hrs earlier than the telecast they cld have make an epi with other actors somehow ... ghatiya accha kaise bhi ... if they missed the epi means it was prat's fault ... no wonder they throwed her out of the Show

when prats kind of newcomers  get success with their first show they start throwing tantrums and then they have to pay the price ...another example is Priya Gor ...  
Ek aur release huyee hai ...πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=enyCO7HPv18[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=enyCO7HPv18[/YOUTUBE]

Absolute genius!!🀣

Amazing creativity and thanks for the great share S_G Da!πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is what a good spoof should be!!! πŸ‘

Originally posted by -Cruiser-

<font color="#0000FF">Absolute genius!!🀣

Amazing creativity and thanks for the great share S_G Da!πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is what a good spoof should be!!! πŸ‘</font>

That felt like a professionally done spoof. Awesome. ;)
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

i don't believe pratyusha ...  she has this kind of reputation ... in live feed once she and kamya were generally talking abt shows and stuff when she said once they had to repeat Balika's episode bcz her mom was Sick and she cldn't shoot ... when production house is not able to give an episode to the channel they have to pay arnd 80 lakh -1 cr to the channel for that one missed epi ... and knowing how many side characters are in balika if they knew abt prat's problem even 7-8 hrs earlier than the telecast they cld have make an epi with other actors somehow ... ghatiya accha kaise bhi ... if they missed the epi means it was prat's fault ... no wonder they throwed her out of the Show

when prats kind of newcomers  get success with their first show they start throwing tantrums and then they have to pay the price ...another example is Priya Gor ...  

Trust me i dont care if she was lying or not.. my issue with the kind of journalism being exhibited here...
^ Agreed , But this type of journalism is/was always there...specially for bollywood/tellyland people...e.g  blind items/ gossip news on bw celebrities...I doubt they go and confirm everything...nothing new...they want masala/TRP/hits... ..have to take these news with a pinch of salt... Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Hilarious πŸ€£  

Jai Ho Employment program πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nishita123

^ Agreed , But this type of journalism is/was always there...specially for bollywood/tellyland people...e.g blind items/ gossip news on bw celebrities...I doubt they go and confirm everything...nothing new...they want masala/TRP/hits... ..have to take these news with a pinch of salt...

I know but I believe in the power of pen. Just like the profile they made of aap members and casually inserted the word "angry".

Shocking journalism. Am glad with Rahul's interview I got a chance to see spoofs of Arnabs and see his actual interview style - brash/opinionated and baseless.
Originally posted by -Cruiser-

Rani aapka aur Mera haal ekh ke Diwali time pe Tan-Man yaad aa gaye! πŸ˜•

Kya dialogue thha!..."Naa aapke ghar se koi aayega,---naa mere ghar se-----chalo ek-doosre ko hi hug kar lete hain!!!""  πŸ€” πŸ€—πŸ˜­

Bilkul sahi kaha aapne Cruiser Ji, yahan na aapka koi aur na meraπŸ€—πŸ˜† 

Now I will add our names to "9-10ers zone":

Elite members:

-Cruiser
-Rani

Any others are willing to be added to this group? Sonali toh karane se Rahi so I will do the honorsπŸ˜†