9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 106

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† Keyword being I WILL BE.. hainnn๐Ÿคฃ somewhere show her the past and present 

Lol...my first reaction when i saw your post - perhaps reality check after getting no offers (and another article where she talks of associated with colors now - her only choice) ...

however, upon reading this article its clear her illusions of self right where she thinks taking pyaaz away (taking food from kushal as she says) is ok and is she his mother or g/f saying it wont make sense if he participates and wont do the stunts.. lol
Originally posted by liberiangirl

I have no clue either what those awards were for.
Regarding Salman's hosting,  I personally prefer Sajid Khan or Boman Irani or SRK.  I think they are better hosts than Salman for hosting award shows.  But he was good in comparison to how he did last year.

Karan-Salman - I think they generally rehearse their lines before the actual event...so yeah may he was already prepared.

Andy in the first row was a surprise..really!  No opinions on Divya Khosla...pretty smile though.

And 6 more weeks of winter it is!  ๐Ÿ˜”

hmmm a girl can still say another looks stunning... so say it -- u know divya looked stunning :)

and yes 6 more weeks... fingers crossed :) and whats this monday's are better than weekends.
Originally posted by Chevi

Bhagwaan naa kare I bump into them ๐Ÿ˜† It'd be funny if I keep shouting "murkh.. murkh" and Kushu responds and then I can fangirl ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

instead of murks go - abba dabba jabba... and then fangirl :) or best give him a whole onion and say i am better than matey who can give u unlimited pyaaz for life.. :)
you guys have to watch this.. no one spoofs better than Cyrus.. totally reminded me of the bakra and one tight slap days ๐Ÿ˜†
my fave bits.. why did the chicken cross the road.. how many congressmen does it take to change a lightbulb.. I want my hamper๐Ÿคฃ

the RaGa jokes continue๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sonali.19281 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

hmmm a girl can still say another looks stunning... so say it -- u know divya looked stunning :)

and yes 6 more weeks... fingers crossed :) and whats this monday's are better than weekends.

ha ha ha!

Ok...so to be honest, I really dont find her pretty and neither did she look stunning to me...I didnt want to spell out as much though...but yes, I love her smile  :)

Weekends whiz past like a hurricane...thanks to my son.  It's just utter chaos! So come Monday I get the much needed break.
It's funny though...by mid of the week, I look forward to the weekend...but by Sun evening, am completely drained.
U've been there, done that...u wud understand  ๐Ÿ˜‰

instead of murks go - abba dabba jabba... and then fangirl :) or best give him a whole onion and say i am better than matey who can give u unlimited pyaaz for life.. :)
๐Ÿ‘
ek dum jhakaas!
Chevi...aise hi karna  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ‘
ek dum jhakaas!
Chevi...aise hi karna ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lol. Agree with u. Star guild awards were ok. Did u realize there like 25 actors in total
Present give or take ? Lol. Hence Andy was first row. Lol. But she (Divya) really looked stunning IMHO

Lol. Agree with u. Star guild awards were ok. Did u realize there like 25 actors in total
Present give or take ? Lol. Hence Andy was first row. Lol. But she (Divya) really looked stunning IMHO
Most of the crowd turns up for Filmfare.  Also I love the Filmfare statuette best of all.
Oh btw, I saw Andy on Bani today.  His role was for a max of 5 mins maybe.  He played the role of a fashion designer who gives the lead character a makeover.
I downloaded JAi Ho today...gonna watch it over the weekend.
I'm liking the previews of Hasee Toh Phasee.  I hope the film does well...both Parineeti and Siddharth are really good actors.
Oh btw, another snowstorm tomorrow. I think schools and maybe offices too are gonna be closed on Wednesday.  Am done with this cold and the snow!

Most of the crowd turns up for Filmfare.  Also I love the Filmfare statuette best of all.
Oh btw, I saw Andy on Bani today.  His role was for a max of 5 mins maybe.  He played the role of a fashion designer who gives the lead character a makeover.
I downloaded JAi Ho today...gonna watch it over the weekend.
I'm liking the previews of Hasee Toh Phasee.  I hope the film does well...both Parineeti and Siddharth are really good actors.
Oh btw, another snowstorm tomorrow. I think schools and maybe offices too are gonna be closed on Wednesday.  Am done with this cold and the snow!

True. South of us will be worse with ice and those cause bad blackouts. Worst winter in a longtime and I choose that as first winter. But as it says in game of thrones "winter is coming" ... My response is "summer is coming..."

Let me know iF u agree jai ho was disappointing. 
Originally posted by sonali.19281

you guys have to watch this.. no one spoofs better than Cyrus.. totally reminded me of the bakra and one tight slap days๐Ÿ˜†
my fave bits.. why did the chicken cross the road.. how many congressmen does it take to change a lightbulb.. I want my hamper๐Ÿคฃ

the RaGa jokes continue๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lol. Cyrus rocks!!!! One of my fav memories if Cyrus in past was his going to people peeing on road and asking why while they were. Lmao...can u imagine someone walking up to you with a cameraman and mike while u are in the middle of peeing ? And he was of course questioning them on lack of civic sense.