Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Yes looks like andy was in the front row. πŸ˜† Camera was regularly focusing on Him.

And Ritesh's first award was "Main yahan kyon aaya hoon". πŸ˜†

What was the context of that award (i dont know recepient and what it meant) - like he shouldnt be a producer - why?

Also the director - divya khosla ?? looked stunning!!!
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

What was the context of that award (i dont know recepient and what it meant) - like he shouldnt be a producer - why?

That award was just for fun and not serious. πŸ˜†
It meant why was the person present in the award function.
πŸ˜†

Divya Khosla Kumar was looking better than the actress of her movie.πŸ˜†

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I have no clue either what those awards were for.
Regarding Salman's hosting,  I personally prefer Sajid Khan or Boman Irani or SRK.  I think they are better hosts than Salman for hosting award shows.  But he was good in comparison to how he did last year.

Karan-Salman - I think they generally rehearse their lines before the actual event...so yeah may he was already prepared.

Andy in the first row was a surprise..really!  No opinions on Divya Khosla...pretty smile though.

And 6 more weeks of winter it is!  πŸ˜”
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@mithi - πŸ€—
missed u 

do watch KKK... for maatey- kuku ka breakup πŸ˜† or kuku's affair with his partner 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

@mithi - πŸ€—

missed u 

do watch KKK... for maatey- kuku ka breakup πŸ˜† or kuku's affair with his partner 

I thought this time there were no partners...that's what I remember reading somewhere.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hey Chevi !! πŸ˜ƒ  

Maatey and Kuku kaheen mil jaaye raaste mein toh mere taraf se ek unfair ka scream kar dena unpe...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bhagwaan naa kare I bump into them πŸ˜† It'd be funny if I keep shouting "murkh.. murkh" and Kushu responds and then I can fangirl πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

I thought this time there were no partners...that's what I remember reading somewhere.

is it ???? that'll be superb πŸ˜†... kuku won't be able to do a single task unless its kutte ka paani πŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Sonali, Kuku ko bhooli nahin abhi? πŸ˜† The fugly jerk! Pinkvilla posted pics of the two losers heading to SA for Fear factor. They looked so happy to be clicked. Wannabes. πŸ₯±

KuKu ko na bhool payenge MB..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rahul Gandhi came close to the W*Fery level.. but still not the same .. and KHUSH to HONGE hi.. free ka paid vacation/ honeymoon to SA mila in chindiyon koπŸ˜† sabse khush to billu tandon honge.. paise bach gayeπŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hello DDT valo.. πŸ˜ƒ

bahot din ho gaye.. sorry I have been busy with work. after New year, I was loaded with it.

got time to come on IF.. and I am here to drop a Hello. 😊

how you all have been? πŸ˜›

while I was surfing, here's what I stumbled upon.

is it true?

and what do I read, matey - kuku in KKK.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kisi reality ko to chhod do FAIRness ki dukano.  πŸ˜†

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2