Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

<font color="#ff0000">Salman was so sexy in that grey shirt yesterday.😳.

</div> and MH lost very badly ... They were 57/8 one time.. 🀣..</font><div>
<font color="#ff0000">Guys, why Armaan does nt got chance to play in the last two matches ? Its good to see Tanman with Salman.. πŸ˜›</font>

Umpire ko abuse SE bachana tha so he became waterboy/12th man :). Good na he gets to sit in the stands with tan.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@love_never_dies -Armaan got injured so not playing 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sscomp32

I checked the trends related to maatey. and around 2% tweets were genuine and rest were just random and "nothing to do with maatey" tweets , but just the tweet has #WeLoveGaushal attached. 🀣

Yeah I noticed that too. It was some particular handle and it would post random news stories and attach the hashtag to it. It was def fishy. Some bot. It used some feed to get all the news headlines and then attached the trend. No wonder it was 5th worldwide.
Edited by filmibuff00 - 10 years ago
KoffeeLover thumbnail
BTW just heard of the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman. Very shocking and tragic. Another talent lost to substance abuse.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So I didn't know where to share my feelings - might as well do it here:

Gauhar and Kushaal are coming to my country - South Africa for KKK.

Another reality show so looks like more drama... I will be watching it but for Salman Y. Khan, Mughda Godse and Nikiten Dheer 😳 Hopefully I can make fun of Kush again πŸ˜† Joking 😳 No I'm not πŸ˜†

Lovely to see Andy at Filmfare and at Star Guild πŸ‘πŸΌ
Good to see Sangram, Armaan and Tanisha at CCL πŸ‘πŸΌ
And of course, Salman-Elli 😳
Salman is looking too handsome nowadays 😲 My man ☺️

Hope you guys are well πŸ€—
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Hey Chevi πŸ€— Long time no see ! I am looking fwd to KKK just to make fun of Kuku. Its a golden opportunity.
I think I am following you on twitter, atleast I think that's you. Aap toh Elli ki tweet buddy ban gayee hai!

BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Hey Chevi πŸ€— Long time no see ! I am looking fwd to KKK just to make fun of Kuku. Its a golden opportunity.

I think I am following you on twitter, atleast I think that's you. Aap toh Elli ki tweet buddy ban gayee hai!

Hey my Andu pankhe πŸ€— I hope you are well πŸ˜›

I know right.. I ain't gonna miss that opportunity πŸ˜† Bechare couldn't even complete harmless tasks in BB house and he wants to play on KHATRON ke Khiladi πŸ˜† Woh Khiladi kehne ke liyak bhi nahin the πŸ˜†

Haan 😳 I love her tooo much 😳 She's the sweetest... have you seen her recent tweets on shopping and cooking? The girl is too cute πŸ˜†
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chevi

Hey my Andu pankhe πŸ€— I hope you are well πŸ˜›

I know right.. I ain't gonna miss that opportunity πŸ˜† Bechare couldn't even complete harmless tasks in BB house and he wants to play on KHATRON ke Khiladi πŸ˜† Woh Khiladi kehne ke liyak bhi nahin the πŸ˜†

Haan 😳 I love her tooo much 😳 She's the sweetest... have you seen her recent tweets on shopping and cooking? The girl is too cute πŸ˜†

Except her issue with a fashion show in Delhi where she caused dates to be moved, demanded biz class seats etc. she is no innocent and down to earth gal as she is being portrayed by some. 

Bruno Mars at halftime :(. 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Except her issue with a fashion show in Delhi where she caused dates to be moved, demanded biz class seats etc. she is no innocent and down to earth gal as she is being portrayed by some. 

Bruno Mars at halftime :(. 

Yeah heard about that... that happened just after BB i think...didn't like the unprofessionalism but one incident... I'll let it slide...no big deal for me that is πŸ˜†
She looked fab in that show in the red though πŸ˜› And also at Big Star Awards, Filmfare and and at the Jai Ho screening 😊
KoffeeLover thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.