Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

I want to see a face off between Kuku and Tangaballi ROFL πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rohit shetty are you listening ??πŸ˜† 

Yeah LND, movie has a message, content was good but poorly directed by sohail...may be some other good director would have made the same movie much better...oh well,  and yeah collections wise didn't meet Sallu's standards, lolz...but hota hai, thoda upar neeche toh chalta rehta hai :) Salman also acknowledged that and was so graceful in accepting that...  :)

Poor fellow runs a genuine risk of being known as Thangaballi now!πŸ˜•

Nikitin Dheer is his real name and if he plays his cards right, he can be an awesome villain in Bollywood and down South,...πŸ‘

Apart from Thangaballi, (even more I would say), he was amazing and impressive as  evil Sharifuddin Husain in Jodha Akbar...and honestly, Hrithik ke oopar bhaari pad gaya thha film mein... πŸ˜†

Edited by -Cruiser- - 10 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

πŸ˜†tu guess karna hum katti kyu hain while i happily zz offπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† are u gonna watch this kuku matey part2 showπŸ˜† n who is tangabali? intro de.. daya kuku face off ho jaye to hi kuku ki hawaa tight hain.. ye sab mein i pity BILLU MOBILE SERVICEπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† phirse main bllu tandon aap se vinti karta hoonπŸ˜†

#unfairKHYL πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Are yaar I want to watch Kuku's comedy, but Maatey ko dekhana padega wo khayal mujhe dara deta hai..lolz...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thangaballi from Chennai Express πŸ˜† ( Uska real name is Niketan Dheer hai ) as Cruiser ji said he has acted in few other bw movies too, Jodha akbar, and if I am not mistaken Ready/Dabaang too ...Agreed Cruiser ji, he was good in JA , even in CE too...and yes, he can be an awesome villain...
ye dekho Thangablli ka ek jhalak πŸ˜† your fav DPad is there too , bonus πŸ˜†
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1s6Rdf7x8E[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
KHYL.. my famous last words for the night-
Gau jagat ki mata hain.. usko sirf akadna aata hainπŸ˜†

P.S. goddd that tangabali guy is hugeee.. make a desi hulk n tae him in it.. poor kuku.. I SEE DHOBI PACHAAD🀣
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tangabaali is the son of Karan ...Pankaj Dheer
myvoice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey everyone, how are you all doing? πŸ˜Š

@Cruiser - I read your post in the fakingnews site. It was hilarious and great attempt πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Speaking of Arnab/Lekhi face-off you guys should watch this spoof video, the lady is simply awesome πŸ˜†. Especially with the way she goes "These are my personal views...🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFGuZ-R8mc&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

KHYL.. my famous last words for the night-

Gau jagat ki mata hain.. usko sirf akadna aata hainπŸ˜†

P.S. goddd that tangabali guy is hugeee.. make a desi hulk n tae him in it.. poor kuku.. I SEE DHOBI PACHAAD🀣

@bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

IKR ...Thangaballi Vs. Kuku hona chahiye...🀣  Btw, where is Alayne...Alayne, come back from IPKKND forum , Kuku aa gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo I am also calling it a day, GN/GD/Great weekend everyone !! πŸ€—

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Now it's turn for Kailash Kher ... twitter pad jamke troll ho raha hai bichare ka ... πŸ˜²
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: myvoice

Hey everyone, how are you all doing? πŸ˜Š

@Cruiser - I read your post in the fakingnews site. It was hilarious and great attempt πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Speaking of Arnab/Lekhi face-off you guys should watch this spoof video, the lady is simply awesome πŸ˜†. Especially with the way she goes "These are my personal views...🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHFGuZ-R8mc&feature=share[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the kind words myvoice ji...😊

Did you have another ID during BB-7? 😲

Meenakshi is a tough nut...but as a seasoned  lawyer, she knows she had landed on weak grounds with an open allegation of money taking...hence the 'personal views' line (so that atleast BJP doesn't get dragged)...in that evening show I mean where Arnab got wild over her insinuation...πŸ˜†

If Rahul Gandhi, Chidambaram sue Kejriwal for calling them CORRUPT yesterday, there is very little Kejriwal can do but to apologise and even pay up, once Courts tell him to and courts would have little option in case the case comes to them...problem is in India, we are not used to tackling slander litigations as in West!...And so whether RG-Chiddu are corrupt or not...doesn't matter!...As they stay quiet, the allegations stick to some level! 😊

Edited by -Cruiser- - 10 years ago
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Passing comments on celebrities or joking about them is the latest trend on social media platforms. The latest victim of this fad is well-known singer Kailash Kher who's height has made him a butt of jokes on micro-blogging site Twitter. After Alok Nath and Neil-Nitin-Mukesh, Kailash-Kher jokes trend on TwitterπŸ˜† πŸ˜² πŸ˜³

Some samples 

Kailash Kher's favorite cartoon serial is "Chota Bheem." 

Once Kailash Kher attempted suicide by jumping from the chair. 

Kailash Kher wanted to buy Yoko height increaser. Unfortunately, he fell short of money.

Teacher never asked Kailash Kher to write the date on the blackboard. 

Kailash Kher, inspite being so successful playback singer & musician prefers commuting by local trains as he can easily fit in luggage rack.  

Kailash Kher jogs on his mobile keypad to dial a number.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

THIS .. THIS MAN.. he can spell it OUT for what things are and FEARS NO INC. superbbb.. and Chulbul u hit the nail.. he is our Rand brand of reeking in realism.. He is no great actor but as an influential celebrity and as a STAR.. he IS PAR EXCELLENCE.. surreal mix of humane and realist.. very few people know but he has been a bone marrow donor for the past 20 yrs or so and donates regularly.. lolll MEDIA may HATE HIM.. but we Know WHY.. he DEFUNCTS POPULAR OPINION and HERD MENTALITY..

UNFAIR SALMAN rocks😎

Till now i was just a fan of Sallu. πŸ˜†
But After this interview i have became a hardcore fan of him for life.
Kya mast bajayi is reporter ki. 😈
Loved it. BHAI Rocks.