Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

No votings ? I watched last season and forgot it lol.. There was a African Lion in last season and Akki got injured during the promo shoots right ? ๐Ÿ˜›..

Voting nahi,, haha.. if they follow no vote system.. Sure Kushal will be out very soon, after all he has all the issues like hand injury, shoulder sling , head aches , mood swings etc like we saw on BB7 task days .. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

gahur told press that kushal is not going in kkk because of socalled injury happened in bb๐Ÿคฃ...he was suppose to take physiotherapy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..abhi kya hua?  
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Rani

You live in IL?? I also live in Chicago, IL๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Which part of IL do you live in?

Bloomington.  It's been snowing since morning today   ๐Ÿ˜ญ
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fire_gun

its enodmol show so i want enodomol do something that she again rant unfair,unfair ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and make herself fool๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† just like she did in bb

Get ready to bear Maatey once again..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†. and her Super star is again doing a TV show again ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, thought he will only do Films after all he is the tough competator to the new comers like SRK, SK,AK,Akki,Ajay etc.. ๐Ÿคฃ
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Bloomington.  It's been snowing since morning today   ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Is that south of the city?? How far are you from Chicago?

It's not snowing yet for us, but will start this evening and will go on till 6pm tomorrow evening. 10+ inches of snow is expected for us?

It's been either extreme cold weather for us or constant snow Desperately need a break from it all๐Ÿ˜ณ

gahur told press that kushal is not going in kkk because of socalled injury happened in bb๐Ÿคฃ...he was suppose to take physiotherapy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..abhi kya hua?  

@Bold : ๐Ÿ˜ฒROFL .. hahaha.. He got injured in BB ? bwhahaha.. I really want that telugu comedy actor GIF now.. where is chingaari ? ๐Ÿ˜† ..

He is back ther because, he cant leave his Babu alone .. how can she manage without him, who will catch her if she faints ? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
liberiangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Get ready to bear Maatey once again..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†. and her Super star is again doing a TV show again ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ, thought he will only do Films after all he is the tough competator to the new comers like SRK, SK,AK,Akki,Ajay etc.. ๐Ÿคฃ

In "Aap ki Adalat", Salman mentioned that during BB lot of ppl from the film industry were saying "What is Gauhar doing on the show!!!".  He also said that these are the ppl she is going to work with.
That kinda explains why G is not getting much offers...this time around, not even award shows to dance!
Kushy boy ki to baat karna hi bekaar hain.  I have already written him off.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

In "Aap ki Adalat", Salman mentioned that during BB lot of ppl from the film industry were saying "What is Gauhar doing on the show!!!".  He also said that these are the ppl she is going to work with.
That kinda explains why G is not getting much offers...this time around, not even award shows to dance!

she has lots of money her sasur ji is maaldaar๐Ÿ˜‰...beta bahu ke liye film produce karneg๐Ÿ˜†
liberiangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Is that south of the city?? How far are you from Chicago?

It's not snowing yet for us, but will start this evening and will go on till 6pm tomorrow evening. 10+ inches of snow is expected for us?

It's been either extreme cold weather for us or constant snow Desperately need a break from it all๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh...it must be worse for you out there...it is way too windy out there which makes the temps feel even lower than what it actually is.  

Bloomington is Central Illinois.  We are about 2-2.30 hrs away from Chicago.

Weather wise, it's really been bad this winter.   It has been snowing for hours now...and will continue until Sunday I think.  ๐Ÿ˜”

Oh, so she got the winner Tittle after sacrificing the careers of her and her babu ROFL ..

Yeah u r right, I saw Elli in Big Star awards, she performed and she was in Filmfare, Screen awards as well.. Tani toh top hai, i used to saw her with Kajol and her mom.. Ajaz is doing a film the promo is already out and he may do a TV show as well.. Armaan is playing for Sohail's Team..

But Gauhar being the twitter topper and best dancer as per fans was not spotted in any shows only on that so called tum hi ho act (some TB article, last week).. So its clear..

I love Salman more ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Link to Aapki adaalat plz ? ๐Ÿ˜›
liberiangirl thumbnail

she has lots of money her sasur ji is maaldaar๐Ÿ˜‰...beta bahu ke liye film produce karneg๐Ÿ˜†

magar woh to superstar banna chahti hain na...aise thodi banegi?