9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by T1ddlyW1nks

Awww...thanks you guys!πŸ€—
Yup! I have a new lil man in my life now😳
He came a lil earlier than expected tho...so he got back home only yesterday after spending few days in the hospital.

awww Congratsss CrystalπŸ€—πŸ€— here's to the boy who'll keep you up and on your toes for a whileπŸ˜†πŸ₯³
Originally posted by Nishita123

Yeah heard about that show , Can't wait to watch it, I think SRK / SK hugged once again too in that show ? and Is it the same show where AB Sr and Jaya Bachhan kissed  while AB Jr was sitting in the middle ...ROFL... πŸ˜† If someone finds the link , please post it guys...

And I watched Salman on Aap ki Adalat ( hosted by Rajat Sharma ) - was an entertaining show as well, he was pretty candid and fun on the show - he did talk about BB7 :)) 
here is the link to part 1, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6rQ3oWZ-HQ
Not the same show. AB sr and JB was Life OK screen awards.πŸ˜† Havent found the link yet.

Yes i have still to watch "Aap Ki Adaalat".

Originally posted by Nishita123

Yeah heard about that show , Can't wait to watch it, I think SRK / SK hugged once again too in that show ? and Is it the same show where AB Sr and Jaya Bachhan kissed  while AB Jr was sitting in the middle ...ROFL... πŸ˜† If someone finds the link , please post it guys...

And I watched Salman on Aap ki Adalat ( hosted by Rajat Sharma ) - was an entertaining show as well, he was pretty candid and fun on the show - he did talk about BB7 :)) 
here is the link to part 1, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6rQ3oWZ-HQ

Nah...AB/Jaya was on screen awards...below is the link...forward to 24 mins

Now let me go watch "aap ki adalat"  πŸ˜Š
Edited by liberiangirl - 10 years ago
Wow!  Superb episode of "Aap ki Adalat Salman ke saath".
Love this guy!

Filmi...u've got to watch this!  He spoke abt BB and Gauhar.  He was asked why he said whole India is against Gauhar and he said, "ppl around him, ppl with whom she is gonna work were saying what is Gauhar doing?"

So Gauhar darling...dont fret if u r not gonna get many Bollywood offers.  U brought this upon urself.

Overall...loved his responses to all questions.  Now this is why I like Salman.  He is so relatable.  He talks like anyone of us and not like a star.  That's what I like abt this guy.
Edited by liberiangirl - 10 years ago
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Wow!  Superb episode of "Aap ki Adalat Salman ke saath".
Love this guy!

Filmi...u've got to watch this!  He spoke abt BB and Gauhar.  He was asked why he said whole India is against Gauhar and he said, "ppl around him, ppl with whom she is gonna work were saying what is Gauhar doing?"

So Gauhar darling...dont fret if u r not gonna get many Bollywood offers.  U brought this upon urself.

Overall...loved his responses to all questions.  Now this is why I like Salman.  He is so relatable.  He talks like anyone of us and not like a star.  That's what I like abt this guy.
Perfect answer to why i like sallu. πŸ˜ƒ
He does not ooze that star quality (or class) as people like to say . πŸ˜‰ He has a different charisma which people connect to.
Have you read the article where he says he is gonna gift a bike to his fan who cycles 18 KM to watch his movies. πŸ‘

I have read a lot in Bolly forum than salman fans are people who dont have class or lower class people. πŸ˜† But what i feel is that Sallu fans are fun loving and happy go lucky people whereas fans of other stars are classy and boring party poppers who take everything seriously. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sscomp32

He does not ooze that star quality (or class) as people like to say . πŸ˜‰ He has a different charisma which people connect to.
Have you read the article where he says he is gonna gift a bike to his fan who cycles 18 KM to watch his movies. πŸ‘

I have read a lot in Bolly forum than salman fans are people who dont have class or lower class people. πŸ˜† But what i feel is that Sallu fans are fun loving and happy go lucky people whereas fans of other stars are classy and boring party poppers who take everything seriously. πŸ˜‰

Loved the interview with Anupama Chopra in Star Verdict (SP) ... 
Originally posted by sscomp32

Yeah.  I read the article about him gifting a bike to whoever travels a distance to watch his movies.

Who cares what ppl think about who we like or dont?  If we are classified as "classless" because we like Salman, I dont care.  I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I've always believed that one connects with another person because of similarities or because of something that they admire in them.

You will not believe it...during BB7, I mentioned to my husband that 2 of my friends must for sure be supporting Gauhar.  He asked me, "how can u be so sure?  U havent spoken to them for weeks now...atleast not since BB7 started".  I said, "I know...because they are exactly like Gauhar and so will like her or will be able to relate to her behaviour".   I swear to God...when I spoke to them after the season got over, I found that I was correct.  One of them infact said exactly the same thing...she said "I like Gauhar because I think I'm just like her and I could understand why she did/said certain things".  lol!

I like Sallu for his simplicity.  He lets his emotions come across as is without filtering it much.  I've read an article where he was quoted saying that when he goes for an interview or a show to perform, how he does that day depends on his mood before he goes there.  I found that to be such a natural human behaviour...isnt that how our lives are?   I'm like that.  Most of the things that I do or say depend on my mood.  So I truly understand what he meant when he said that.

I love watching SRK movies...but find him utterly boring otherwise and am not one bit interested in knowing what he does in life other than movies.  But then again, I think in award shows, he is more entertaining than the rest of them, including Salman.

Aamir too is extremely boring.  Few of his movies are good, few arent.

However, I would watch any movie if it is good...as simple as that...irrespective of who the actors are.  So even if I like Salman, if the movie is not good, I can easily give it a pass.

But I guess I'm beginning to like Salman even more now...atleast based on how he is projecting himself and what we get to hear of him in the media.

Originally posted by ScorpionGunner

Loved the interview with Anupama Chopra in Star Verdict (SP) ... 

I liked only bits and pieces of that interview.  
Rajat interview was awesome...best of all

Yeah.  I read the article about him gifting a bike to whoever travels a distance to watch his movies.

Who cares what ppl think about who we like or dont?  If we are classified as "classless" because we like Salman, I dont care.  I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  I've always believed that one connects with another person because of similarities or because of something that they admire in them.

You will not believe it...during BB7, I mentioned to my husband that 2 of my friends must for sure be supporting Gauhar.  He asked me, "how can u be so sure?  U havent spoken to them for weeks now...atleast not since BB7 started".  I said, "I know...because they are exactly like Gauhar and so will like her or will be able to relate to her behaviour".   I swear to God...when I spoke to them after the season got over, I found that I was correct.  One of them infact said exactly the same thing...she said "I like Gauhar because I think I'm just like her and I could understand why she did/said certain things".  lol!

I like Sallu for his simplicity.  He lets his emotions come across as is without filtering it much.  I've read an article where he was quoted saying that when he goes for an interview or a show to perform, how he does that day depends on his mood before he goes there.  I found that to be such a natural human behaviour...isnt that how our lives are?   I'm like that.  Most of the things that I do or say depend on my mood.  So I truly understand what he meant when he said that.

I love watching SRK movies...but find him utterly boring otherwise and am not one bit interested in knowing what he does in life other than movies.  But then again, I think in award shows, he is more entertaining than the rest of them, including Salman.

Aamir too is extremely boring.  Few of his movies are good, few arent.

However, I would watch any movie if it is good...as simple as that...irrespective of who the actors are.  So even if I like Salman, if the movie is not good, I can easily give it a pass.

But I guess I'm beginning to like Salman even more now...atleast based on how he is projecting himself and what we get to hear of him in the media.

@Blue: Completely agree.
@Bold: I just can't watch SRK, Whether award shows or Movies πŸ˜†.

Generally i watch movies which i hear good reviews about. 😊

Guys...u've got to watch this video

Salman's interview on Times Now related to the Saifai controversy.

He made some good points. However, he seems to have scared the s**t out of the interviewer. She went on a backfoot right after she asked her first question.

Excellent!!! Ayn rand speaking. I love the fact that he says he has a right to earn a living and pay his bills ... If u extend his logic / Even reporting is a business. When they report disasters it's a business. It's not charity and awareness (in fact often it's like peep live). And sensationalizing their show was wrong is a business. If he gets paid to perform he will if he wants. I have to say I love this interview and wish he was a little more focussed and told them that reporting is a business too ( thought he was going there)... Btw good interviewing skills (unlike most Indian interviewers who want to be heard) - she actually let him speak and speak ... Who is she?

Thanks for sharing link :)