Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

[sorry it was 1 year

I think it is 5-yrs only...atleast that's what the internet articles are saying

1 yr for killing 2 chinkaras and 5 yrs for killing a blackbuck
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Andy took to fiction now.. anyways never hrd of this show.. but whoever cares to watch his guest appearance😆
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys...u've got to watch this video

Salman's interview on Times Now related to the Saifai controversy.

He made some good points.  However, he seems to have scared the s**t  out of the interviewer.   She went on a backfoot right after she asked her first question.
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

LOL Andy took to fiction now.. anyways never hrd of this show.. but whoever cares to watch his guest appearance😆

I've heard of this show (dunno which channel is airs on though)...but havent seen it ever.   Am not gonna watch the show to see Andy because I'm pretty sure there will be a short clip of his appearance on the show later on, on youtube.  So if interested then, will watch it there.

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anyone here from Atlanta, GA?
It's snowing yet again here where I live in Illinois...so tired of this weather and so eagerly looking forward to spring!

Those from Canada...u guys must be having it even bad out there huh?
Edited by liberiangirl - 10 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Salman hosted the Star Guild Awards last time.  He did it again this year as well and the award show is gonna be aired this weekend (I think Sunday).
A short preview:

Loved the "aap pooch rahe hai wajah" line from KJo.  

And then there is also this news article regarding Salman's verbal spat with Mithoon (singer-composer) on stage.

Poor Salman...when this gets aired, everyone is gonna go after him yet again ðŸ˜”

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Anyone here from Atlanta, GA?

It's snowing yet again here where I live in Illinois...so tired of this weather and so eagerly looking forward to spring!

Those from Canada...u guys must be having it even bad out there huh?

Why Atlanta randomly.. yup me IS..😆😆 we got snow day b4  and yest... roads were epic mess.. coz obv it doesnt SNOW SNOW.. 2 min mein sleet and people skid and slip all over the place😆

I have given up hopes of a spring wala Feb😕
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Why Atlanta randomly.. yup me IS..😆😆 we got snow day b4  and yest... roads were epic mess.. coz obv it doesnt SNOW SNOW.. 2 min mein sleet and people skid and slip all over the place😆

I have given up hopes of a spring wala Feb😕

😆
Atlanta only because of the ice debacle yday and wanted to know how they fared  ðŸ˜Š  Didnt u watch the news?  The entire city came to a standstill because of the snow.  Kids stayed overnight at school, ppl abandoned their cars on the highways and walked the distance...a lady delivered a baby on the road...ppl spent their nights in the stores...phew!

Atlanta shd take tips from Minneapolis  ðŸ˜‰  Ppl living in MN are pros when it comes to living under such extreme weather conditions.

Spring in Feb does appear unlikely as of now.

I'm not liking Illinois one bit!!   😭       This goddamn place is so windy 365 days!   

Wanna get back to NY/NJ  ðŸ˜•
WreckLass thumbnail
Hello😛
Awww you guys..still the extreme weather?
Its raining here in Cali for a change and for once this winter, it is actually cold😆
We have been having 80s thru out Dec and Jan🤔😆

Anyway, i know am like really really super late abt this...i know you guys may have already discussed,analyzed and all.
Finally, i watched Koffe with Karan-Akshay Kumar wala.
And damn! The man was a riot right from the time he got down those stairs🤣 
It was an ass-tastic episode...Karan's face was worth watching😆
Can we have him as the host for next season of BB?
Edited by T1ddlyW1nks - 10 years ago