Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Rani, same pinch, I love that song too-  tere naina bade qaatil maar hi daalenge...  Shreya and Shaan have sung it well and one more melodious "naina" song from Salman's movie lolz...after tere mast mast do nain, tere naina bade dagabaaz re...๐Ÿ˜Š

Also it's so nice to see Shaan rendering a soulful romantic number after so long. Hearing his voice in this song reminds me of "Jab se mere Naina, tere Naino Se Lage Re" from Sawariya, another Naina song๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  Also Chand Sifarish from Faaana๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]
Yes true...similar to Jab se tere naina and chand sifarish...these days don't get to hear Shaan, Sonu / KK  as much so its nice to hear their songs , new singers are making their way into bollywood...Arijit Singh is one promising singer...:) 
[/QUOTE]
Oh I have loved Arijit Singh since 2005 when he was a contestant in Sony reality show Fame Gurukul. 

Arijit didn't win that show, but he had left his mark as a promising singer. he was very young at that time. Did you ever watch it? here one video from the show:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVJ3-TMk0kk[/YOUTUBE]
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Those boycott wale hashtaggers wale in their own la la land...they don't make any difference to Salman movie/career IMHO...let them enjoy their 2 min of fame/power...๐Ÿ˜†
and Can't blame Salman, too much negativity from media, twisting his normal statements/making issue out of everything and anything he does/bringing communal factors out of nowhere - anyone would get annoyed...

it was abt his court case...he got no relief
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fire_gun

salman ne nach baliye par kya kiya? anybody saw? sum haters were saying he was rude to terrce ?

I saw that episode, as far as I remember he wasn't rude to anyone on that show...Logo ko bahana chahiye it seems like ๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail

Those boycott wale hashtaggers wale in their own la la land...they don't make any difference to Salman movie/career IMHO...let them enjoy their 2 min of fame/power...๐Ÿ˜†
and Can't blame Salman, too much negativity from media, twisting his normal statements/making issue out of everything and anything he does/bringing communal factors out of nowhere - anyone would get annoyed...

It's just a co-incident that Jai Ho didn't manage to be a big hit just when these handful of people were on their mission destroy Salman's career.

I have a feeling whether or not Matey thing happen, Jai Ho would have met the same fate, but these idiots are maroing chance pe dance. Few thousand of her fans can't make a difference in a movie being hit or flop. They might have barely affected few thousand rupees and movies are not big and flops due to 50,000 rupees๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Lets see what they have to say when Salman's next movie is blockbuster๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

I saw that episode, as far as I remember he wasn't rude to anyone on that show...Logo ko bahana chahiye it seems like ๐Ÿ˜†

oh ok๐Ÿ˜†...salman ka time acha nahi chal raha hai...achi picture pit rahi hai...statement twist ho rahe hai..negative publicity aur court case...bhai ki lagi padi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...i believe salman going to leave acting very soon may be in 2-3 years...ab yeh mat puchna ki yeh aapko kaise pata 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Also it's so nice to see Shaan rendering a soulful romantic number after so long. Hearing his voice in this song reminds me of "Jab se mere Naina, tere Naino Se Lage Re" from Sawariya, another Naina song๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  Also Chand Sifarish from Faaana๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes true...similar to Jab se tere naina and chand sifarish...these days don't get to hear Shaan, Sonu / KK  as much so its nice to hear their songs , new singers are making their way into bollywood...Arijit Singh is one promising singer...:) 

Oh I have loved Arijit Singh since 2005 when he was a contestant in Sony reality show Fame Gurukul. 

Arijit didn't win that show, but he had left his mark as a promising singer. he was very young at that time. Did you ever watch it? here one video from the show:

Same here, Heard him in Fame Gurukul back in 2005 and he was my favorite from that lot...and so glad that finally he made his way into bw :)) I didn't follow the show , saw few episodes, clearly remember Arpita, Qaazi ( winner ) , another girl ( I think she was a runner up ? debo something ) Rex and Arijit...Loved Arijit the best...and agreed, he seemed so versatile and well trained at that time too... I was more into SareGamaPa show at that time... :)) 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

It's just a co-incident that Jai Ho didn't manage to be a big hit just when these handful of people were in their la la land of mission destroy Salman's career.

I have a feeling whether or not Matey thing happen Jai Ho would have met the same fate, but these idiots are maroing chance pe dance. Few thousand of her fans can't make a difference in being a movie hit or flop. They might have barely affected few thousand rupees and movie are not big and flops due to 50000 rupees๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Lets see what they have to say when Salman's next movie is blockbuster๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Completely agree :)) 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fire_gun

oh ok๐Ÿ˜†...salman ka time acha nahi chal raha hai...achi picture pit rahi hai...statement twist ho rahe hai..negative publicity aur court case...bhai ki lagi padi hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...i believe salman going to leave acting very soon may be in 2-3 years...ab yeh mat puchna ki yeh aapko kaise pata 

politics?
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

politics?

dekho open forum par mera muah khulao๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..politics bahut last option hai par hai...he will turn up as direction and before that he will leave bollywood if things doesn;t goes well in court cases...
-Rani thumbnail

Same here, Heard him in Fame Gurukul back in 2005 and he was my favorite from that lot...and so glad that finally he made his way into bw :)) I didn't follow the show , saw few episodes, clearly remember Arpita, Qaazi ( winner ) , another girl ( I think she was a runner up ? debo something ) Rex and Arijit...Loved Arijit the best...and agreed, he seemed so versatile and well trained at that time too... I was more into SareGamaPa show at that time... :)) 

I think it was Qazi and Ruprekha Banrjee who won it,but it was that idiot guy Shamit who he called Bhaiyya ruined his chances more than anything๐Ÿ˜ก

Me too glad to see talented people making it big. Bteter late than never right?