Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

I agree Minnie - How on the earth they chose Daisy Shah to play female lead. Isase toh achcha tha Tabu ko hi cast kar lete female lead mein and Daisy ko choti bahen๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jokes apart, daisy is only suitable for back up dancer as what she was before this movie, no way she would look good as heroine to Ranbir Kapoor or any other young actors๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

However,I do like Tere Naina Bade Qaatil song. Haven't watched the movie, but sunane mein achcha song hai๐Ÿ˜Š

Rani, same pinch, I love that song too-  tere naina bade qaatil maar hi daalenge...  Shreya and Shaan have sung it well and one more melodious "naina" song from Salman's movie lolz...after tere mast mast do nain, tere naina bade dagabaaz re...๐Ÿ˜Š
[/QUOTE]

Also it's so nice to see Shaan rendering a soulful romantic number after so long. Hearing his voice in this song reminds me of "Jab se mere Naina, tere Naino Se Lage Re" from Sawariya, another Naina song๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  Also Chand Sifarish from Faaana๐Ÿ˜Š
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
And Suyash, SG, KHYL, yeah Udaan was a great movie, I liked it too, great direction by vikramditya motwani and execution by actors...I also liked VM's Lootera...beautiful movie...Sonakshi was so good in that movie...She seems very promising as an actor... :))
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I missed this post...lolz...Maatey is the biggest nautanki...now she says all this, waah...๐Ÿฅฑ

ego aa gaya aur kuch nahi...fans boosting her tat they made salman movie flop by boycotting  thats why she tweeted ...i mean seriously? how much difference this tweet trend makes? it was just a show and same time jaiho is film only ..itna farak padta toh salman par itne real life case chal rehe hai toh salman ka career toh finish ho jana chaiye tha๐Ÿ˜† although  i met salman ..he was serious.sad and angry when he arrived in jodhpur for his court case yesterday...
-Rani thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ Couldn't agree more, after watching that comedy show I was like boy oh boy...kehna kya chahte ho... ๐Ÿคฃ Seems like he rattofied certain answers and regardless of questions , he was repeating those answers again and again ๐Ÿคฃ And Apparently Jairam Ramesh/Priyanka were there and prompting him during that QnA session... ๐Ÿคฃ

All I heard in the entire 1.20 hours of interview was Women Empowerment, Women Empowerment  and more Women Empowerment ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arnab constantly saying, Mr. Gandhi can I draw you back to my original question and Rahul again saying Women Empowerment ๐Ÿคฃ

At the end he got irritated and said to Arnab, you are not asking the right questions He probably meant the questions he had prepared the answers for๐Ÿคฃ
-Rani thumbnail

Didn't know about this movie , Bhatt camp ka movie hai ?? Good for Ajju :)) 

I guess Bhatts are only presenters๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Rani, same pinch, I love that song too-  tere naina bade qaatil maar hi daalenge...  Shreya and Shaan have sung it well and one more melodious "naina" song from Salman's movie lolz...after tere mast mast do nain, tere naina bade dagabaaz re...๐Ÿ˜Š

Also it's so nice to see Shaan rendering a soulful romantic number after so long. Hearing his voice in this song reminds me of "Jab se mere Naina, tere Naino Se Lage Re" from Sawariya, another Naina song๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†  Also Chand Sifarish from Faaana๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes true...similar to Jab se tere naina and chand sifarish...these days don't get to hear Shaan, Sonu / KK  as much so its nice to hear their songs , new singers are making their way into bollywood...Arijit Singh is one promising singer...:) 
-Rani thumbnail

Oh Daya is there too ?? ๐Ÿ˜†  Maatey ke aage Kya daya kya Thangabali ?? Maatey ek scream karegi unfair ka toh sab bhag jaayenge ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Not a GC fan at all, but If he is there then I am sure Matey doesn't stand a chance. GC has won JDJ where as Matey was eliminated much before the finale, in different seasons though. 

Also, Daya has pretty huge fan following so I don't see Matey wining this at all.

Mark my words, Matey will never win KKK๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
-Rani thumbnail

Cape Town mein gaayenge dono, ab tum hi ho , tum hi ho and Aashiqui 3 ke sapne dekhenge ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah Matey can dream of playing Shradha Kapoor's mother in Aashiqui 3๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  

Abba Dabba Jhaaba ka toh woh chance bhi nahi hai๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
salman ne nach baliye par kya kiya? anybody saw? sum haters were saying he was rude to terrce ?
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

ego aa gaya aur kuch nahi...fans boosting her tat they made salman movie flop by boycotting  thats why she tweeted ...i mean seriously? how much difference this tweet trend makes? it was just a show and same time jaiho is film only ..itna farak padta toh salman par itne real life case chal rehe hai toh salman ka career toh finish ho jana chaiye tha๐Ÿ˜† although  i met salman ..he was serious.sad and angry when he arrived in jodhpur for his court case yesterday...

Those boycott wale hashtaggers wale in their own la la land...they don't make any difference to Salman movie/career IMHO...let them enjoy their 2 min of fame/power...๐Ÿ˜†
and Can't blame Salman, too much negativity from media, twisting his normal statements/making issue out of everything and anything he does/bringing communal factors out of nowhere - anyone would get annoyed...

Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago