9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 74

Posted: 10 years ago
chalo am off.. going to start reading divergent for 15 minutes and sleep :) tty tomorrow :) 
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

if u wanna see ajaz poor performance see lakeer ka fakeer.. perhaps just 15 mins (dont subject yourself to more.. i think he might be better suited to reality tv and comedy tv... or a better director/script... 

Ok.. end of my spam mode :) 
Yeah...I would probably want to watch him work with a good director and then judge.  Someone needs to give him an opportunity. Not dance performances, but dialogues.  I think he is better suited for comedy than as a villain.

I tried watching Ram Leela today.   What a bakwaas movie that was.  Stopped mid-way.
In the recent times the only movie that I liked was Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.  Though the movie was very lengthy, it was very well directed/acted.   Didnt get bored even for a min.

Last year's releases, I liked Table No.21, The Attacks of 26/11, Aashiqui 2, Mickey Virus, 

Lootera, Chennai Express, Ghanchakkar were decent too.

Yet to watch D3, The Lunchbox
Just read JaiHo has been leaked online in DVD print. 😲
Now i wont get the permission to watch in theatre. 😡Mom will say watch online.  😭

Originally posted by sscomp32

Now i wont get the permission to watch in theatre. 😡Mom will say watch online.  😭

that print gud as theater... i watched the film in hall but downloaded film today..its dam gud print...no wonder film is sinking ship on box office now 
Originally posted by sscomp32

Don't tell her it's available online.  Does she use internet too and knows those websites where we can see movies online?

#JaiHo Fri 17.55 cr, Sat 16.25 cr. Total: 33.80 cr nett... Info collected from my sources and confirmed with Eros. India biz only.

========================================

I think they spent 110 crores in the making of this movie right?  Paise wasool kar payengi bhi ki nahi?

Edited by liberiangirl - 10 years ago
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Lol!   For me it was exactly the opposite.  Sometimes I've wanted any other team to win instead of CSK  😆
Looks like in IPL forum we both would be on opposite sides.
Are you from the South?  😊

No, i am from Bihar. The first Ranji team of MSD. 😆

Yeah...I would probably want to watch him work with a good director and then judge.  Someone needs to give him an opportunity. Not dance performances, but dialogues.  I think he is better suited for comedy than as a villain.

I tried watching Ram Leela today.   What a bakwaas movie that was.  Stopped mid-way.
In the recent times the only movie that I liked was Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.  Though the movie was very lengthy, it was very well directed/acted.   Didnt get bored even for a min.

Last year's releases, I liked Table No.21, The Attacks of 26/11, Aashiqui 2, Mickey Virus, 

Lootera, Chennai Express, Ghanchakkar were decent too.

Yet to watch D3, The Lunchbox
Have you watched UDAAN. Released in 2010. That movie is the best i have ever seen.👏

#JaiHo Fri 17.55 cr, Sat 16.25 cr. Total: 33.80 cr nett... Info collected from my sources and confirmed with Eros. India biz only.

========================================

I think they spent 110 crores in the making of this movie right?  Paise wasool kar payengi bhi ki nahi?

Wo to 100 crore ka profit bhi ho gaya. 😆
EROS bought the digital and TV rights in 120 crores.

Don't tell her it's available online.  Does she use internet too and knows those websites where we can see movies online?

Wo sab nahi pata hai but ye pata ho gaya ki online aa gaya hai due to my sis.😆