Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Oh...u watched Jai Ho?  Is it that bad?   Generally when promos are aired, sometimes u want to watch a movie and it turns out bad.  But Jai Ho's promo itself was uninteresting.  
I wanted to watch this movie in theatres...but dont think I can go .😭

yes if u want to venture out for a movie pick a better one.. i seriously am telling u.. a waste of time in my opinion...yeh salmaan ka power hain ki it got the good reviews... am shocked..  
BeingBlunt thumbnail

I dont watch cricket anymore now.  I last watched IPL in 2011.  Havent watched cricket since  ðŸ˜Š

Btw, which is ur fav IPL team?  Mine then was Mumbai Indians followed by RCB, CSK

MSD's team. 😆
My favs other than that are RR, Sunrisers Hyderabad (Deccan Chargers).
Generally i support any team playing against MI/RCB. 😉

I dont watch cricket anymore now.  I last watched IPL in 2011.  Havent watched cricket since  ðŸ˜Š

Btw, which is ur fav IPL team?  Mine then was Mumbai Indians followed by RCB, CSK

lol.. same about bolly... i dont know most of these people and worst is most people use acronyms and i end up wasting time on who they are.. e.g. the absolutely hillarious thread about ksg that someone posted a link to earlier.. i had to google him to see who he was..  ðŸ˜†

but cricket ke beena kya jeena :) .. last match with nz was an absolute thriller... for a tie... and being a mumbaiite of course mumbai indians is my team too... i am just sad that sachin retired 😭😭... still doesnt feel the same to not see him in the middle :( i have stayed awake all nite in us to see him bat... have watched almost all games lives whenever played in wankhede when i was back home.. 
Originally posted by: sscomp32

MSD's team. 😆

😡 against MI? ðŸ˜¡
happy republic day all
65th Republic Day

is also marked by indian republic day :) 

Anyone here watch Mirchi Top 20?

That was another boring show.  FFed most of the segments.
Rashmi Desai, Gurmeet, Ritvik, Jay Bhanushali, Jay Soni, Mahi Vij, Kushal, Gauhar, Ajaz, Sana Saeed, kiddos Sumanth, Sonali (IGT 4 winners), Krishna, choreographers Tushar, Punit, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Shaleen Bhanot performed.
Salman also made an appearance for Jai Ho promotions.

I liked Shaleen's performance the best.  The kiddos, as always, were outstanding.

Ajaz's performance was not good at all.  Gauhar is a good dancer but surprisingly I didnt like her performances at all.  Kushal was comparatively better I shd say.

if u wanna see ajaz poor performance see lakeer ka fakeer.. perhaps just 15 mins (dont subject yourself to more.. i think he might be better suited to reality tv and comedy tv... or a better director/script... 

Ok.. end of my spam mode :) 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

😡 against MI? ðŸ˜¡

Yes. 😆
I supported only Sachin and Not MI team , Since Sachin is retired , i have no reason to support maggi man and his team. Just hope Mitchell Johnson goes to any other team in auction. 😉

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

yes if u want to venture out for a movie pick a better one.. i seriously am telling u.. a waste of time in my opinion...yeh salmaan ka power hain ki it got the good reviews... am shocked..  

ah well...I dont watch movies in theatres anymore...so it appears now that's not gonna change.   
My next movie in the theatres most probably is gonna be "The LEGO movie"  next month ðŸ˜† 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sscomp32

MSD's team. 😆

Lol!   For me it was exactly the opposite.  Sometimes I've wanted any other team to win instead of CSK  ðŸ˜†
Looks like in IPL forum we both would be on opposite sides.
Are you from the South?  ðŸ˜Š

Lol!   For me it was exactly the opposite.  Sometimes I've wanted any other team to win instead of CSK  ðŸ˜†
Looks like in IPL forum we both would be on opposite sides.
Are you from the South?  ðŸ˜Š

dont worry lg... we have two of us as MIs :) and we will win ipl 2014 without a doubt...