Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

thanks.. btw jai ho is worth skipping.. dont go on reviews.. lol... i dont get the reviews... so any collection is tks to sallu's stardom... he might be better off working on genuine movies other than his brothers... 

Oh...u watched Jai Ho?  Is it that bad?   Generally when promos are aired, sometimes u want to watch a movie and it turns out bad.  But Jai Ho's promo itself was uninteresting.  
I wanted to watch this movie in theatres...but dont think I can go .😭
liberiangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Yes. Bolly forum is a mandir of Laxmi maata. 😆 Deepika is hailed as Laxmi maata there. ðŸ˜†

Hmmm...every star does have their own set of followers.  I wonder if D's fans like her for her looks or they also think she acts well.  Looks-wise I agree she is pretty...acting, zilch!

U know...it is only since when I joined this forum that I have little news about these actors.  Else, I didnt have a clue even about what's happening in Bollywood.
Just like my interest in cricket.  Used to follow religiously...now I dont even know their names nor do I recognize their faces (except for a few).  Life has gotten busy.  BB7 ki Jai Ho!  ðŸ˜†  (that's when I joined IF)
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fire_gun

PRICES FOR D3 WERE HIGH.THATS THE FACT...COMPARE IT WITH REST OF THE FILMS IT WAS HIGHEST ...MORE THAN CHENAAI EXPRESS,,,TALKING ABT 150-200 EVERY MULTIPLEX CHAIN HAS THEIR OWN PRICE RANGE...EVEN FOR JAIHO PRICES R HIGH AS D3 AR SUM PLACES BUT OVER ALL PRICES OF JAIHO R LESS..

D3- CE had same price list except few theaters... i checked BMS when every one was saying movie rates are HIGH n all that... and i didnt see much difference... but i agree JH rates are lesser as compared to D3 or CE...

liberiangirl thumbnail

Same here. I like Rithvik asha too. Sajid likes them because Gurmeet is the best friend of NB producer Rahul mahajan. 😉😆

RM is the producer of NB?  Oh...I didnt know that.  
Sajid clearly names Gurmeet-Debina pair as his favs and wants them to win.  But atleast he appears to be fair when it comes to awarding points to the contestants for their performances.  I've seen him give less to his favs too when they perform bad. 
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Hmmm...every star does have their own set of followers.  I wonder if D's fans like her for her looks or they also think she acts well.  Looks-wise I agree she is pretty...acting, zilch!

U know...it is only since when I joined this forum that I have little news about these actors.  Else, I didnt have a clue even about what's happening in Bollywood.
Just like my interest in cricket.  Used to follow religiously...now I dont even know their names nor do I recognize their faces (except for a few).  Life has gotten busy.  BB7 ki Jai Ho!  ðŸ˜†  (that's when I joined IF)

Same with me.😆 You watch cricket? Great, you could join us during IPL in IPL threads. IF has a special sticky thread on first page for discussion when IPL starts.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

RM is the producer of NB?  Oh...I didnt know that.  
Sajid clearly names Gurmeet-Debina pair as his favs and wants them to win.  But atleast he appears to be fair when it comes to awarding points to the contestants for their performances.  I've seen him give less to his favs too when they perform bad. 

He is not fair at all. Other judges will give 11 and he will give 7 "Concept nahi samajh me aaya" 😡. Jo bhi fairness who dikha raha hai wo twitter trend #SPRIGGEDNB6TOGURBINA hit hone ke baad ka damage control hai. 😆
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anyone here watch Mirchi Top 20?
That was another boring show.  FFed most of the segments.
Rashmi Desai, Gurmeet, Ritvik, Jay Bhanushali, Jay Soni, Mahi Vij, Kushal, Gauhar, Ajaz, Sana Saeed, kiddos Sumanth, Sonali (IGT 4 winners), Krishna, choreographers Tushar, Punit, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Shaleen Bhanot performed.
Salman also made an appearance for Jai Ho promotions.

I liked Shaleen's performance the best.  The kiddos, as always, were outstanding.

Ajaz's performance was not good at all.  Gauhar is a good dancer but surprisingly I didnt like her performances at all.  Kushal was comparatively better I shd say.
liberiangirl thumbnail

Same with me.😆 You watch cricket? Great, you could join us during IPL in IPL threads. IF has a special sticky thread on first page for discussion when IPL starts.

I dont watch cricket anymore now.  I last watched IPL in 2011.  Havent watched cricket since  ðŸ˜Š

Btw, which is ur fav IPL team?  Mine then was Mumbai Indians followed by RCB, CSK
liberiangirl thumbnail

He is not fair at all. Other judges will give 11 and he will give 7 "Concept nahi samajh me aaya" 😡. Jo bhi fairness who dikha raha hai wo twitter trend #SPRIGGEDNB6TOGURBINA hit hone ke baad ka damage control hai. 😆

aila!!
uski bhi twitter pe watt lagayi logon ne? ha ha ha!
yeh kya ho raha hai?

Ok...then I dont know much abt NB too.  Watched the first 2 episodes...then missed the rest until Salman appeared and hv watched since then.   But meri aadat hai ki mein sab FF mode mein dekhti hoon...I see performances and fwd the comments  ðŸ˜†  I rate them myself  ðŸ˜‰
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Anyone here watch Mirchi Top 20?

That was another boring show.  FFed most of the segments.
Rashmi Desai, Gurmeet, Ritvik, Jay Bhanushali, Jay Soni, Mahi Vij, Kushal, Gauhar, Ajaz, Sana Saeed, kiddos Sumanth, Sonali (IGT 4 winners), Krishna, choreographers Tushar, Punit, Sanjeeda Sheikh, Shaleen Bhanot performed.
Salman also made an appearance for Jai Ho promotions.

I liked Shaleen's performance the best.  The kiddos, as always, were outstanding.

Ajaz's performance was not good at all.  Gauhar is a good dancer but surprisingly I didnt like her performances at all.  Kushal was comparatively better I shd say.

I saw just to know who were the top 20 songs. Watched rithvik, Shaleen and IGT kids. I thought would be an awards function like last year but it ws just a countdown show. And only TV stars performed. 😆
Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago