9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

FILM WAS BETTER THAN DABAANGπŸ˜‰..ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT TOO MANY FLOP ACTORS...ONE OF THE BEST SALMAN FILM IN RECENT TIMESπŸ˜‰

Anshul , caps mein kyun likh rahe ho lolz...Maatey effect toh nahi hai na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salman gives work/break to many people , which is good and not just play safe like other khans...be it music, be it side actor/actresses...lolz...khichadi kar diya toh kya hua...so many people got a chance to work...no wonder Ajju was asking Salman to give him a break too...πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Hey LG !! Long time !! πŸ€—
I read some threads on bollywood forum , too much drama , Jai HO ko le ke...seems like move did decent , not that great, no that bad...but Salman ke peeche pad gaye hai sab lolz...I think it made 40 cr in Fri/Sat...which is no joke , being a non holiday weekend, low ticket price...not sure why people are hell bent on declaring it as a flop movie lolz...that too in just 2 days...πŸ˜† 
Mostly its getting good reviews and WOM seems to be good...I think Salman's fan would surely enjoy the movie and that's what it matters the most...have seen some of the video of the crowd /feed back of the movie - people enjoyed the movie and were cheering for the salman...I doubt any other Khan has the this type of fan base as Salman :)) 

I know...it's just 2 days...but I guess they are comparing the opening collections with that of Krish3 and D3 .  Jai Ho's opening collection was low...hence the presumption that it's a flop.  But only time will tell if it is actually a flop.

Edited by liberiangirl - 10 years ago
Originally posted by liberiangirl

I know...it's just 2 days...but I guess they are comparing the opening collections with that of Krish3 and D3 .  Jai Ho's opening collection was low...hence the presumption that it's a flop.  But only time will tell if it is actually a flop.

its average to flop..now a days film is 3 day game..two days r subdued so even if it picked on sunday it would go for avrage weekend compare to rest of big films
Jai Ho's problem was flop music , Daisy Shah and Stale promos 
who chose her for the movie ???? mein toh usse TV serial mein cast na karoon ...

she has Zero chemistry with Sallu , then bekaar songs then same kind of promos like his old movies ...

movie has only one good song ... baaki sab first class hai ...thats it 
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Jai Ho's problem was flop music , Daisy Shah and Stale promos 
who chose her for the movie ???? mein toh usse TV serial mein cast na karoon ...

she has Zero chemistry with Sallu , then bekaar songs then same kind of promos like his old movies ...

movie has only one good song ... baaki sab first class hai ...thats it 

Agree.  Music was just average...very much unlike Salman movies which always has the best numbers.
Daisy...no comments...she seems to be ok...but not that great.

Originally posted by fire_gun

its average to flop..now a days film is 3 day game..two days r subdued so even if it picked on sunday it would go for avrage weekend compare to rest of big films

Aisa kya?  Itni jaldi game khatam?  Aur iske liye itni mehnat aur itne paise kharch karte hai yeh film wale?
Pata nahi yaar...dont watch lot of movies these days and whatever I do, torrents zindabad!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ab5tf_20th-annual-life-ok-screen-awards-main-events-25th-january-2014-video-watch-online-part3_shortfilms?search_algo=2

Check the last 15-20 mins

thanks.. btw jai ho is worth skipping.. dont go on reviews.. lol... i dont get the reviews... so any collection is tks to sallu's stardom... he might be better off working on genuine movies other than his brothers... 

Ha ha ha!  They will rip me apart?
Yes. Bolly forum is a mandir of Laxmi maata. πŸ˜† Deepika is hailed as Laxmi maata there. πŸ˜†
Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago

Arey...just 2 days...give it time...doesnt matter if it earns less on opening day as long as it makes up in the long run eventually.  That wud speak volumes about the movie and Salman.   Also, like I said above, the tickets were priced very low unlike D3 and CE.

I know. Anti sallu people are hell bent on proving ticket prices are the same.πŸ˜†

I started watching Nach Baliye since when Salman appeared on the show for Jai Ho promotions.
Sajid seems to be very fond of Gur-Deb.
I like Ritvik-Asha too.  They too dance pretty well.
Either one of these cpls seem deserving.
Same here. I like Rithvik asha too. Sajid likes them because Gurmeet is the best friend of NB producer Rahul mahajan. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†