9-10ers zone 2: Devil Horns needed for invite - Page 70

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Zeal17

but i disagree... there were few theaters where prices were inflated and not the way u r saying...

all my friends hav seen D3 in range of 150-250.. and in delhi i heard prices reached 500 but didnt check..

i dont knw y media was spreading such rumors.. 900 was only in IMAX theaters..
PRICES FOR D3 WERE HIGH.THATS THE FACT...COMPARE IT WITH REST OF THE FILMS IT WAS HIGHEST ...MORE THAN CHENAAI EXPRESS,,,TALKING ABT 150-200 EVERY MULTIPLEX CHAIN HAS THEIR OWN PRICE RANGE...EVEN FOR JAIHO PRICES R HIGH AS D3 AR SUM PLACES BUT OVER ALL PRICES OF JAIHO R LESS..
Originally posted by liberiangirl

Hello guys!
So today Jai Ho released right?
Any news on how it opened?  Is it getting good reviews?
If the movie is good, I think I shd watch it in theatres.  Been 4 long yrs since I saw one in the theatres  πŸ˜­

Hey LG !! Long time !! πŸ€—
I read some threads on bollywood forum , too much drama , Jai HO ko le ke...seems like move did decent , not that great, no that bad...but Salman ke peeche pad gaye hai sab lolz...I think it made 40 cr in Fri/Sat...which is no joke , being a non holiday weekend, low ticket price...not sure why people are hell bent on declaring it as a flop movie lolz...that too in just 2 days...πŸ˜† 
Mostly its getting good reviews and WOM seems to be good...I think Salman's fans would surely enjoy the movie and that's what it matters the most...have seen some of the video of the crowd /feed back of the movie - people enjoyed the movie and were cheering for the salman...I doubt any other Khan has the this type of fan base as Salman :)) 
Edited by Nishita123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Nahiii...Kuku gave up already  ??? πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

KHYL, injury toh hua tha as per Kuku πŸ˜†...remember kuch palpitation ka complain kar raha tha and Salman told him ye toh Kushal tondon tha jo jhel saka wo injury, koi aur hota toh uth jaata πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 oh yeahhh baaki toh parlok sidhaar jaateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh salmannn ..he was priceless

KHYLπŸ€— ki haal chaal.. Did u see Kapil epi wth Salman and bua going kaun hai ye admi at salmanπŸ˜†

Quick ellu hi to the rest... Anshul jai ho dekha kya.. kaisi lagi..
Unfair salman hain to movie bhi unfair aur flop hogi na KHYLπŸ˜† upar se matey ko bhi nahi liya.. item no ke liye.. majaal hain jo chal jaye..πŸ˜† 
aaj kal apparently only guarantee of a bo success is Deepika..πŸ˜† talking of her.. I read someone say here she is plastic.. thank god I thought I was the only one who didnt think much of her so called acting prowess.. in fact I find her screen presence itself underwhelming .. in few movies I did manage to see a bit of πŸ˜† before dozing off 
Originally posted by sonali.19281

🀣 oh yeahhh baaki toh parlok sidhaar jaateπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh salmannn ..he was priceless

KHYLπŸ€— ki haal chaal.. Did u see Kapil epi wth Salman and bua going kaun hai ye admi at salmanπŸ˜†

FILM WAS BETTER THAN DABAANGπŸ˜‰..ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT TOO MANY FLOP ACTORS...ONE OF THE BEST SALMAN FILM IN RECENT TIMESπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by fire_gun

PRICES FOR D3 WERE HIGH.THATS THE FACT...COMPARE IT WITH REST OF THE FILMS IT WAS HIGHEST ...MORE THAN CHENAAI EXPRESS,,,TALKING ABT 150-200 EVERY MULTIPLEX CHAIN HAS THEIR OWN PRICE RANGE...EVEN FOR JAIHO PRICES R HIGH AS D3 AR SUM PLACES BUT OVER ALL PRICES OF JAIHO R LESS..

True.  Even Jai Ho is highly priced in places like Mumbai Metro, Delhi etc.  Delhi has the max. rates for Jai Ho looks like...around Rs.500 or so.
But overall prices are comparatively lesser for Jai Ho.

KHYL !! πŸ€— Long time yaar...haal chaal badhiya hai, how about you :)) 
haan saw kapil episode with Salman and bua ka KHY aadmi...ROFL πŸ˜†

Unfair salman hain to movie bhi unfair aur flop hogi na KHYLπŸ˜† upar se matey ko bhi nahi liya.. item no ke liye.. majaal hain jo chal jaye..πŸ˜† 
aaj kal apparently only guarantee of a bo success is Deepika..πŸ˜† talking of her.. I read someone say here she is plastic.. thank god I thought I was the only one who didnt think much of her so called acting prowess.. in fact I find her screen presence itself underwhelming .. in few movies I did manage to see a bit of πŸ˜† before dozing off 

Deepika...am on the same page with you.  I find her acting pathetic.  Good looking yes, but otherwise she comes across as wooden.  And oh...she is so damn boring too. Expressionless!
Did you watch Life Ok Screen Awards?
Uss show walon ne to poori show saste mein niptaya...8/10 performances were by Deepika...no...am not exaggerating...it's true what I said.  They were portraying some "naari ke avatar" and for each type of avatar Deepika came in during various parts of the awards function.  Too much of an overdose of Deepika I shd say.

Btw, Jai Ho has got good reviews from the critics as well.  Let's see how it fares in the coming few weeks.
Oh btw, what or who is this KHYL?

KHYL no kidding πŸ˜† you should read some of the comments in bollywood forum lolz...some of the hashtaggers have landed on BW forum ,  kanoon ka tarazu le ke   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

true that @ Deepika...I just fail to understand the hype...I find her pretty average - acting wise, looks wise...but her movie works somehow πŸ˜†