Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Whatever makes Maria happy and helps her sleep at night. ðŸ˜‰
There is something seriously wrong with that girl...who in the world spends all their time on twitter?
She is so obsessed with Salman...much more than his fans.  And BB6 ka Kashif too has joined her bandwagon.  And the AUS doc too is back.  ðŸ˜Š    I checked twitter after a long time yesterday and saw that these folks have not moved on yet.  Paagalon ki tarah lage pade hai!  Bhagwan hi bachaye aise logon ko.

Yeah woh lage huye hai. very 5 seconds a tweet. Some people do not have a life beyond twitter. Imagine the doctor operation table pe patient aur tweet kar rahi hai ðŸ˜†

They are claiming movie is a flop in UAE as Taran adarsh has not tweeted figures. Heights lol.
KoffeeLover thumbnail
I never watch red carpets either but this time I have set a reminder to watch the Andy one. ðŸ˜‰
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Who watched LifeOKScreen Awards ? Hell boring it was.. 🥱
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

did they manage to flop a salman movie? ab yeh "unfair" nahin hain? I heard he actually acted in this and is an above average movie... interesting... 

Its low compared to Salman's previous films (first day) , It may increase by today and tomorrow (weekend) .. Yeah Film was good and has a good message..

Nai yaar, their Unfair rant is not the reason, real reason should be the not so good Music, not even a single hit song and not much of promotions, they released every song in a month time.. 😡
Originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

Trade is all right in Western India only, in north India it's declining due to cold, East India never contributes seriously, ... but expecting to pick up the business from today ... and around 90% occupancy during 26 Jan (Republic Day) ...

yeah East (WB), its a paradise for SRK films.. 😡😆.. Lets hope Jai Ho will reach 180cr atleast.. *fingers crossed*
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Guys, Jai Ho's first day collection is around 18 crore only...

See, eventually, if the movie is not good, then today's generation doesnt care who the star is.

I hear the movie is decent...so the outcome is surprising.

But I also remember reading somewhere that where D3 ticket prices were in the range of Rs.800+, for Jai Ho, considering the type of movie it is (abt helping one another), the tickets were priced as low as even 100 at a few places with the max being abt Rs.350 or so.
I think that is contributing to the low numbers in terms of revenue.  
KoffeeLover thumbnail
Yeh Fanbots phir kaise jaag gaye aaj? Bcos their beloveds performed in that 3rd rate Mirchi dance show? They are getting kicked out the elite film award shows bollywood ke superstar lol

India Trends 

Change
liberiangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

I never watch red carpets either but this time I have set a reminder to watch the Andy one. ðŸ˜‰

when and which channel does it air?
liberiangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: filmibuff00

Yeh Fanbots phir kaise jaag gaye aaj? Bcos their beloveds performed in that 3rd rate Mirchi dance show? They are getting kicked out the elite film award shows bollywood ke superstar lol

India Trends 

Change

I hear Gurmeet - Debina are the next Gau-Kush.  Really?
I dont understand this hashtag trending at all.  What does it prove?
liberiangirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

Its low compared to Salman's previous films (first day) , It may increase by today and tomorrow (weekend) .. Yeah Film was good and has a good message..

Nai yaar, their Unfair rant is not the reason, real reason should be the not so good Music, not even a single hit song and not much of promotions, they released every song in a month time.. 😡

Agree.  Jai Ho music was not all that great.  Even Veer music was far far better than this one. 
Don't know abt promotions much.  But the songs definitely didnt make much of an impact.  None of them were catchy except for the "apna kaam banta" one.