I posted a comment there.
"Kauwa chickened out. ROFL. " 🤣🤣
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sscomp32

I posted a comment there.
"Kauwa chickened out. ROFL. " 🤣🤣

yeh kaisi injury hai😆?? he was looking fine even day after having socalled injury in bigg boss😆😆...maha jhooti ne excuse dala hai zabardasti looks like fear factor is not kushal ball game😉..fattooo moorakh kundali😆😆
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Have Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukherji decided to work together?

Thu, January 23, 2014 3:16pm UTC by Vinod Talreja
Add first Comment
Have Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukherji decided to work together?

Apparently the Bigg Boss lovebirds will appear on the 70 mm together very soon

Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukherji, who created quite a stir for their closeness towards each other during their stint in Bigg Boss 7, might share screen space in an upcoming film. Yes, you got it right!

Reportedly, the project starring these two lovebirds will be produced by Armaans father, Rajkumar Kohli. That's not all. Armaan is believed to be working on the script and he will declare this new project of his very soon. Armaan is considering Kajol's little sister for the yet to be titled project, and will rope her only if the project demands, a daily reported.

As you all know both Tanishaa and Armaan do not have a Bollywood career to boast of, we wonder if they will be able to bounce back with this upcoming film. Also, will we see them going all cozy and intimate like they did in the Bigg Boss house? Well, all we can do is just wait and watch

-Rani thumbnail

Salman Khan signs Armaan Kohli

Mumbai: Angry hulk Armaan Kohli has managed to revive his stagnating career as an actor after his much-publicised tantrums in Bigg Boss Season 7'. He shares, "I am doing a Rumi Jaffery film produced by Salman Khan's home production. The film may be directed by Sohail or Arbaaz Khan and we will start n April 2014."

And that's not all on Arman's plate. An elated Armaan says, "I am also doing a film with Shankar; it's a remake of a South film. And my home production will start as well; we plan to make three films." The actor disclosed this at a practice match played by Sohail Khan's team Mumbai Heroes for the Celebrity Cricket League.

Armaan gives the credit for his resurgence to Bigg Boss'. He says, "The show has proved lucky for me. I am getting many offers to be in front of the camera and I am happily accepting them. Also, I have my own production house so I will direct one day but not in the near future."

Though he was under fire for his fiery display of ire in the Bigg Boss house, he maintains, "It has brought me fame. I have very few people who claim to hate me on Twitter but the people who have expressed love for me outnumber them. There's a group called the Armaanians on Facebook with 80,000 members - including kids ranging from age 9 to 18."

He says, "Anger has become my USP. Almost everyone I met said they didn't enjoy the show once I left it. When you are outside, you have the option to sit in your car and leave after an argument. But in the house, I didn't have that option." He attributes his tough demeanour to the fact that "I didn't want anyone to take me lightly, I wanted to leave my stamp. I don't mess with anyone, but if someone messes with me, I don't leave them."

Reports were ripe that a live feed of the Salman Khan-hosted show; captured Armaan and Tanisha's romance inside the house, Armaan denies it. He says, "We never romanced on Bigg Boss." He further divulges, "Tanisha is my friend for life; I can never repay what she did for me."

Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo guys...
Gate crashing in ur thread :P .. How are you all ?

@anshu bro thanx for the link 😃
-Rani thumbnail
Looks like Tani will be either performing or giving awards at the FilmFare this Sunday. Since she is being ready much before the actual show makes me believe she might be performing rather than handing out awards?  Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Looks like our own Minnie, got a tweet from Salman Khan @BeingSalmanKhan😃😃 

1. @BeingSalmanKhan mere ko bhi reply de do Salman ... Happy Republic Day ... #JaiHo

Expand
        •  Retweet 
        •  Favorite 
        •  More
      2. @Minnie_S This Republic Day, remember, you do not need to wear a uniform to serve the country. Jai Ho http://poster.graphity.in/hashtag/jaiho/8a17059c7a2044dbbfe54d3be2ede4e9.html ...

View summary
        •  Retweet 
        •  Favorite 
        •  Mor

Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
With her weight loss, Tanisha is looking awesome in this dress. I guess this is the best Tanisha has ever looked in her whole career👍🏼. 

Embedded image permalink
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello guys!
So today Jai Ho released right?
Any news on how it opened?  Is it getting good reviews?
If the movie is good, I think I shd watch it in theatres.  Been 4 long yrs since I saw one in the theatres  😭

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kuku injured ho gaya ????? 🤣
yeh iski yaadyaasht mein problem kya hai ???? isse sab kuch kaafi der baad yaad aata hai 🤣... where was his injury when he accepted the offer ?????

thing is he is thrown out 😉... its just the starting Kuku Tondon ji ... ur career is gone 

Edit- yipppieee ... I got the reply ... 

chalo chalo aaj sab ko reply mil rahe hain 🥳
Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago