Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shishiksg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rishika21

jo show dekhna chahte hai dekh sakte hai unka haath pakadke chnnl chnge nahi kar rahe hum.ksg left this show for sm reasons.u dont know those reasons bashers.so it wud be gud tht u not accuse.waise bhi he is not part of the show.jo hai unko support karo.

👍🏼
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
shish tannu track aur zoyaan aur qureshis se fursat milegi to na dikhayegi kuch.she is best in dragging story😆
shishiksg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rishika21

shish tannu track aur zoyaan aur qureshis se fursat milegi to na dikhayegi kuch.she is best in dragging story😆

sachi kaha rish
fursat nahi hai usse kyunki itne joh tracks ko manage karna hai n screen space dena hai na
so bechari bhul gayi ki ksg jaise actor bhi hai n usse stry ko move karna hai😆
I feel very very sorry for gul she was having very very good actors  karan and surbhi and she didn't use them at all after july. 

lets hope we see them in any other good project with good director even movie wiil work.
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yes. this show has no story base to go on anymore. all they have is the abbu track, been dragging that  for a year now. then asya nikah
that also they ruined for us
KSG was willing to finish ALL THAT AND THEN LEAVE
SO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT
YOU DONT NEED MORE THAN 3-4 MONTHS TO FINISH ALL THAT AND KSG WAS WILLING TO FINISH IT
SO STOP BASHING KSG
Teja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yar iam,in those who dnt want ksg to return this show i just watched this show just for ksg i agree i loved this show once bez this show is wonderful some time back when the first nikha going to happen i really loved this show. But after jaanu fake sr and zoyaan were hard to digest if it is not for ksg i would have quit this show long back. So i didn't even have a single interest in qh. Many times i though Ki kaash yeh show firse acha hotha and all but they reduced Karan space and shwed crap in zoyaan track now we all know why they moving the tracks bez to get peoples interest now raquesh will enter they will move the track and they will show new fresh romnace btw raquesh and surbhi once the show is in pace ten they will start their game of dragging 4lions mailnly bad at dragging so i dnt want to watch those crap that to without ksg guys this is my point of view and dnt blame ksg here no actor will work when his screen space is less than supporting actor and here ksg is been in industry from many days so he may have some dreams and the show is not much good when he is leaving so i absolutely support him and guys now rv is coming so make posts about him insted of Karan
..Drishya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whatever it is...Zee shold apologise to Karan for their behavior and insult towards Karan.Our primary motto is that...We all want him to come back.But to be back or not, it depends on him at the end of the day.But we can atleast try na...I won't bash him or anything if he is not ready to come back.

gul said in an interview my story starts after 200 episode and she gave us zoyaan track half of the viewers were gone and then after 300 episodes my story starts again and karan is gone and only 10- 20 % viewers r there. gul sometimes is very funny and we all viewers

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To everyone that's hating on me:
I'm not bashing Karan. I just want to open people eyes to the fact it he left on his own. NO ONE kicked him out. I sided with Karan and I still side with him now on his decision to leave the show. I just don't understand how he can sign a show with the intention of only doing it for a year and getting his fans attached. I will watch Karan's next projects.
I checked the trending link, so I could be part of the trend to get Karan a public apology but in that link there were things like "we will never accept Raqesh" "Bring Karan back." I respect his decision to leave, but I love Asad Ahmed Khan the character. I would rather have a replacement then Asad being killed off. I am not hating on people who quit the show, I would have too but I wanted Karan to leave QH in October. ZoYaan destroyed AsYa for me but I stayed on this forum and when I found out about MKJ then I started rewatching. I am hoping now the CVs realize they don't have a superstar amidst that will keep the audience, so they have proper logical tracks. 

edit: I tried to make you non-nonsensical people see sense. This is the last post I will make. I am going back to the show and AsYa. This is still called QH forum, so discuss the show and not actors that are no longer part of it.
Edited by sarbrathan - 10 years ago
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
each person there has a reason for joining the trend
you write what you want and trend it for him
if you dont want and want to bash KSG keep at it]
but evryone has their own reasons to support KSG and you as well please respect it