Qubool Hai

KSGians look here - Clarification on my stand p.6

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
KSGians who want Karan back HE LEFT ON HIS OWN

WHAT KARAN SAID are the things that are bold
Show your support and demand a public apology from Ajay Balwankar.
Important things to note:
"The truth is that my contract got over 3 months back. Right at the beginning I made it very clear that I would stay with the show for a year and then move on. I stayed on because Vikrant (Massey) left the show at the time when my contract expired, and being close to Gul (Producer Gul Khan), I did not want the show to get affected. Hence, I did not renew the contract but continued to shot for Qubool Hai."
He doesn't want to come back. You call yourself fans yet you don't understand his wishes. HE LEFT ON HIS OWN
"Know what, you guys wrote about Raqesh (Vashisth) replacing me, I am the one who convinced him to be a part of the project, as Asad is a very loved character. He is a very dear friend to me"
"The statement was absolutely uncalled for as I gave them dates to end my track. Instead of talking to the press, Balwankar could have just called me up and cleared his doubts. He could have been open minded."

In short, stop requesting him or Zee to bring him back. HE DOESN'T WANT TO! You have been left high and dry accept it and then decide what you want to do about it.
Edited by sarbrathan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thats why i left the rant of missing him.. he himself left, so no need to tell the world that we want him back...
i just was disappointed, that he cleared that he is not going n then again he left! so that was a bit off for me!
anyhow! best wishes for his future
SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My senti exactly, as much as I loved Asya, he did not want it after one year, he led us on, for whatever reasons and now quit. I blame myself for falling in love with Asya.
So will get over it soon
sarbrathan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SANYAGAUTAM13

My senti exactly, as much as I loved Asya, he did not want it after one year, he led us on, for whatever reasons and now quit. I blame myself for falling in love with Asya.

So will get over it soon

Yeah...
its funny people who need to see this and understand it won't click on it or understand...
In fact, I am almost certain they will bash me. But all I have to say to them is open your eyes. I don't want to see people wasting their time tweeting no KSG=no qh because that won't bring him back. It will just jeopardizes people's  jobs. They should use their energy to get an apology not to bring him back (which they can't do)
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very sensible post.
KSG made it clear in the interview that he wanted to quit the show sooner than later and fans should respect it and let him pursue his dreams. Fans should not put pressure on him to do something he don't want to do.

Also, it is obsolutely cruel to wish for QH to shut down as there are other artists too in the show who are working hard and whose livelihoods are tied to the show and they don't deserve to be punished just because lead of the show decided to quit the show.

Misunderstanding between Karan and channel most probably could be circumstantial and blown out of proportion due to lack of proper planning and communication between parties. Time heals misunderstanding and hope things work out for both the parties... In the mean time, we should learn to move on and let the show continue with new actors and hope KSG to achieve his heart's desire. 

sarbrathan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Go4welkin

A very sensible post.

KSG made it clear in the interview that he wanted to quit the show sooner than later and fans should respect it and let him pursue his dreams. Fans should not put pressure on him to do something he don't want to do.

Also, it is absolutely cruel to wish for QH to shut down as there are other artists too in the show who are working hard and whose livelihoods are tied to the show and they don't deserve to be punished just because lead of the show decided to quit the show.

Misunderstanding between Karan and channel most probably could be circumstantial and blown out of proportion due to lack of proper planning and communication between parties. Time heals misunderstanding and hope things work out for both the parties... In the mean time, we should learn to move on and let the show continue with new actors and hope KSG to achieve his heart's desire. 

I have read your post all over and you calling my post sensible is really a compliment. Not in a stalkerish way, but I am a fan of the things you posts and your analyses.  
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay then don't trend to get him back but u and ur friends could trend to get an apology for him, right hai na...
See zee should have handled this in more sophiscated manner right... Don't u think he had been insulted by zee badly... If u all think so join the trend tomorrow 3:45 am and 7pm IST.
#WeBoygottZeeTv

Please I don't want any comments regarding this... Those who are willing to join, here is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3873976Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
sarbrathan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Okay then don't trend to get him back but u and ur friends could trend to get an apology for him, right hai na...
See zee should have handled this in more sophiscated manner right... Don't u think he had been insulted by zee badly... If u all think so join the trend tomorrow 3:45 am and 7pm IST.
#WeBoygottZeeTv

Please I don't want any comments regarding this... Those who are willing to join, here is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3873976

Totally agree. Anyone who can spare a couple minutes should tweet to Zee. Karan deserves a genuine public apology and if he doesn't get it then he should file a defamation case against Zee. ðŸ˜Š

EDITED I just read what your link: I don't agree. That the hell are you saying? Karan wanted to leave. Wish an entire show ill because the reason you watched show left is downright inappropriate. I hate your message and you clearly don't get the point of mine. I thought you were mature and you just wanted an apology but you just proved my point. I am ashamed  for ever considering myself a ksgian if it means I am like you people. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by sarbrathan - 10 years ago
Surbhibornstar thumbnail
Exactly dat wt evn i tld dem sterday no use of trendin no ksg no qubool hai n al evn e wnts 2 quit sum ppl wnt shw 2 go off air vich is dam irritatin
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarbrathan

Totally agree. Anyone who can spare a couple minutes should tweet to Zee. Karan deserves a genuine public apology and if he doesn't get it then he should file a defamation case against Zee.😊

<font size="3">EDITED I just read what your link: I don't agree. That the hell are you saying? Karan wanted to leave. Wish an entire show ill because the reason you watched show left is downrightinappropriate. I hate your message and you clearly don't get the point of mine. I thought you were mature and you just wanted an apology but you just proved my point. I am ashamed for ever considering myself a ksgian if it means I am like you people.😡</font>

I am indeed mature my girl ... U know what I am not a ksgian at all nor a fan of any other actors . I just apprentiate talent n talented people thats it... I am just helping my friends out there unlike some fans here.
Listen that thread is made for girls who want him back on the show along with an apology...
If u don't agree but just want apology... U and your friend who all just need an apology alone make some quote to tweet n create a trend.. That's it... I didn't say that u need to follow exactly what's been told in that thread... Instead if u have no idea just follow the instruction in that thread.. And u can quote what u want to ... I hope u understand and think before u type anything as a comment...Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago