Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Exclusive (FUNNY) Interview Of AarYa & Our Cuties (Page 4)

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyAaryan

Superrrbb nikki di..LOL

pls continue this..

Originally posted by SweetyAaryan

yashji doing al naughty things at night..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

poor aayu..LOL
Thanks Sweety Hug

OMG I'm loving all the comments so much, as even I'm laugh in after reading those comments LOL

Who said that Yashji is doing naughty things only at night? Wink LOL

I'll continue it after I finish my OS "Because Of You (BOY)" Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123vinnas

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Originally posted by --MasterMind--

Nikki what do you mean comedy is not your forte??This was freaking goodClap

This part had me LMAOROFL

Aayu replied "Even I'm not able to forget that day. You guys only saw what you were made to see. But me, well I had to hear also, all those things that they did, all those noises that made, I was the one who heard all the things after they slid down the wall". He was getting a bit angry now.ROFLROFLROFL
Thanks Josh.

OMG I had to make so many changes before I finally posted it, and I was still so scared as this is my first attempt at something like this LOL

This is one of my favorite part also LOL

Welcome...

yeah i know what u mean. Hope you will continue this...it was a pleasure to read. 

caller123vinnas

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --MasterMind--

Welcome...

yeah i know what u mean. Hope you will continue this...it was a pleasure to read. 
Hey Josh, it seems that those who've read it so far, have liked it. So I'll definitely continue it, but only after I finish my OS "Because of You (BOY)", which hopefully I'll finish in next two weeks. 

caller123vinnas

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess121993

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry... *HOLDING EARS*.. Sorry for being inactive for such a long period of time.. But you also know why.. some or the other things just kept coming which kept me so involved that i couldnt get time out for our forum...Confused

Kate, Rosey, Mukti, Chandu, Maha and Anu.. Trust me guys.. Di really loved whatever u guys did for her and was very guilty that she couldnt comment on urs due to situations... I really loved the way you all showered ur love and blessings for her on that day.. And yes.. She is deserves it too.. After all she is the JAAN of the forum...Heart

Now.. What do I comment on ur writing.. You are now very close for being called a perfectionist..Clap

Before reading this my mood was like thisConfused (and u know why) and after reading this i was likeBig smile.. It changed my mood completely...All thanks to your unique mind which keeps giving you unique ideasClap

So i see.. My reporter di decides to take everyone's interview in this Sm mansion.. Aarya.. And You started with my ..opps.. our aayu.. Poor guy...

The way you have shown ur emotions.. his emotions.. i just dont have words to describe it.. I mean its just wonderful...

I have two most fav parts in this-----

"I went to Aayu. With the look on his face I felt that he was not that happy to see me Confused, maybe because I disturbed him, when he was busy with his toys. But being our AarYa's kid, he gave me a fake smile and said "Oh, it's you NIKKI Bua"

Bua? Angry Did he just called me Bua? OMG that'll make me Yashji's sister. Angry And NO WAY, I'm Yashji's sister. Angry
I tried to conceal my anger and gave him a fake smile "Aayu, please don't call me Bua, or else people will think that I'm of Maya Bua's age Stern Smile. You can call me Nikki Di or just Nikki also. Actually only young girls from our forum calls me Nikki Di, rest of them call me Nikki. Even all boys in the forum calls me Nikki". I indirectly hinted him to call me Nikki Wink

He nodded and asked "Ok Nikki, tell me why are you here?". He muttered under his breath (which I heard ) "of course you are here to disturb me"

I just loved this part and i giggled... and i could actually imagine aayu doing that and you reacting on it.. Well i couldnt imagine ur face but i made my own imaginary face of urs based on how i know youLOL

And then comes the part when aayu starts talking about MarjaaniyeDead U r so right... That day.. our FORUM was on FIRE literally.. No one could breathe.. It was like the most memorable moment we all had in oiur forum.. and poor guy...

Aayu replied "Even I'm not able to forget that day. You guys only saw what you were made to see. But me, well I had to hear also, all those things that they did, all those noises that made, I was the one who heard all the things after they slid down the wall". He was getting a bit angry now.ROFLROFLROFL

This is my favoritest (though this word doesnt exist in the actual dictionary but still) part.. OMG.. i just couldnt stop myself.. and i laughed out loud.. thank god no one was home when i read it or else they would have thought that i have gone crazy...ROFL

I just loved it so much.. Ohh my poor aayu thinks no one loves him.. Tell him he has charmi on his side to love him and pamper himWinkLOL JK..LOL

And then his tantrums... MY god.. todays babies born with a baggage of tantrums..LOLLOL

And wow.. he has already given you warning.. And if u dont continue this.. U will have to bear JKR avataar of ur Lil sis... So u better continue this..

Cant wait to know what Ansh and Paypal have to say to their nikki bua opps. Nikki di and what aarya has to say to their NIkki ------- hahahahahaha LOL

Please continue soon.. Love u so much...

Keep bringing in new ideas dis.. You simply rockStarClap

and yes please continue soon or else i wil team up with aayu to ..you know whatEvil Smile

Hey Chams, don't say sorry. I know very well how busy you are. You don't even have time to come online or to update your FF "It's Always Love" for which we all are so eagerly waiting for. Hope you'll do it soon Embarrassed
Charmi you won't believe that while I was working on it and even posted it, I was not that sure about it. But after reading the comments so far, I re read it and I also found it funny LOL.
The parts you mentioned are my favorite also. But I also like the one where Aayu says "aren't moms supposed to give baths to only kids? It looks like she gives bath to papa also. That's why when she comes out she smells like lemons ROFL

Poor Aayu. OMG even I was imagining his face while writing all those expressions, especially the one where he doesn't like that I had come. And then the way he throws those toys at me Angry LOL. Those monkey emoticons and our own emoticons added spice to the whole interview. LOL

And don't worry I'll continue it after I finish BOY.

LOVE you too sweetie Heart

Edited by lovely_nikki - 08 January 2014 at 11:58am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993caller123vinnas

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alekhika20

Nyc
Thanks Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993caller123vinnas

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
omg didi, this is sooo beautiful, couldnt stop myslf to laugh while reading ths, my elder brother was surprised to see me laugh alone.lol. Oh, our aayu is so naughty, loved it. Waiting for kids and aarya intrvw,, nd thanx for pm me...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993caller123vinnaslovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhillyarya

omg didi, this is sooo beautiful, couldnt stop myslf to laugh while reading ths, my elder brother was surprised to see me laugh alone.lol. Oh, our aayu is so naughty, loved it. Waiting for kids and aarya intrvw,, nd thanx for pm me...
Thanks sweetie.
Even I'm laughing after reading everyone's comments LOL
I never even imagined that people will like it so much. AarYa part won't be this funny, but the kids part might be something like this Wink, after all they are Aayu's elder brother and sisters LOL

princess121993jhillyaryacaller123vinnas

Lincy_Lins Goldie
Lincy_Lins
Lincy_Lins

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
omg...wow...superbbbClap...nikki di ur very naughtyWink...loved it so much plz continue soon...ROFLROFL

princess121993caller123vinnaslovely_nikki

Go to top