Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Exclusive (FUNNY) Interview Of AarYa & Our Cuties (Page 3)

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123vinnaslovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Thanks Surish Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123vinnas

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
That was good Nikki I laughed while reading Ayu poor kid front row seat to his parents romance, his anger throwing his toys too cute LOL LOL
Please continue this was fun Big smile

kmfan_2 IF-Sizzlerz
kmfan_2
kmfan_2

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
My dear Nikki,

First of all I loved your comment on my work which I will reply properly when I come there as I am replying in the right order...I feel so happy to see your beautiful words on my work..
If I could make someone smile...my day is made too...
So thank you so much...

This was an absolutely fabulous way to show your affection to your dear friends and I could imagine you writing it straight from your heart...your love was visible fully...we are blessed to be a part of this amazingly beautiful place called the PV forum!

This update ---- Fantastic, funny and entertaining to the core!
Very well done!!!!!
I can't write long ones as you are aware by now but I do read all your updates and just because my comments are short don't think I skip and read...I have yet to comment on BOY which I will soon...

You are one great writer and person --- Love you dear!Hug

I just realised that this is probably my longest comment on your work!LOL Feels good that I am improvingWink

God bless you dear!

SwtuAryan_Ishra Goldie
SwtuAryan_Ishra
SwtuAryan_Ishra

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Superrrbb nikki di..LOLROFLDancingROFLLOL

pls continue this..

vinnaslovely_nikki

SwtuAryan_Ishra Goldie
SwtuAryan_Ishra
SwtuAryan_Ishra

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
yashji doing al naughty things at night..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

poor aayu..LOL

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

That was good Nikki I laughed while reading Ayu poor kid front row seat to his parents romance, his anger throwing his toys too cute LOL LOL
Please continue this was fun Big smile
Thanks Sharlene 

OMG poor Aayu. I feel so bad for this guy, don't want to be in the same room with his parents, but he's stuck with them as he's a baby and they "LOVE HIM" LOL. As you said he gets the front row seat of his parents romance. And considering Yashji's one track mind, Aayu has to witness this all the time LOL

I'll definitely try to continue it, when I get the material for the next part (which I roughly have). But I'll only continue it after I finish BOY Big smile

caller123vinnas

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmfan_2

My dear Nikki,

First of all I loved your comment on my work which I will reply properly when I come there as I am replying in the right order...I feel so happy to see your beautiful words on my work..
If I could make someone smile...my day is made too...
So thank you so much...

This was an absolutely fabulous way to show your affection to your dear friends and I could imagine you writing it straight from your heart...your love was visible fully...we are blessed to be a part of this amazingly beautiful place called the PV forum!

This update ---- Fantastic, funny and entertaining to the core!
Very well done!!!!!
I can't write long ones as you are aware by now but I do read all your updates and just because my comments are short don't think I skip and read...I have yet to comment on BOY which I will soon...

You are one great writer and person --- Love you dear!Hug

I just realised that this is probably my longest comment on your work!LOL Feels good that I am improvingWink

God bless you dear!
Hey Shanti, it's ok take your time to reply on the comment. Even I reply on the comments in the right order and I hit the like button only when I reply on them so that I can keep a track on all the comments. So I completely understand.
Though I've said this before also, but I'll repeat it again that I love to read your work Star. That's why I took my time to read the rest of the chapters of "Tere Sur Aur Mere Geet". I finally read it and commented also 

Shanti even I love this forum so much and always feel so proud to be a part of it. That's why I was feeling (I still am) guilty, when I couldn't reply back on all the comments that were written in those posts made by my friends. This was my way of saying sorry to them and appreciating what they've done for me.

And take your time to comment on BOY also. I know very well how busy you are. Even I didn't got time to read so many updates of everyone. I also have to read your two new OS and comment on them.

And thanks for loving this funny post. I was so scared to post it as I've never written anything like this. So imagine my surprise and happiness when people are loving and enjoying it.

Thanks so much Shanti for writing your first long comment, which I loved so much Hug

Love you too my sweet and wonderful friend Heart

caller123kmfan_2vinnas

Go to top