Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Exclusive (FUNNY) Interview Of AarYa & Our Cuties (Page 23)

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Originally posted by billieberry

Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!

Seriously nikki di u see I need to clearly my throat...You did all this?? GoodnessLOLLOL

First I don't even know what to say...last few weeks were really frustrating/ hecticOuch

But am the happiest to read this fun packed comedy fiction yesterdayTongueTongue...it made my mind rest but crazy also.. I have to let you know you almost made me choke on my food (which I know wasn't good, reading and eating very bad! but I couldn't help it).LOLEmbarrassedLOL

where to start ur appearanceLOL
ur descriptions or aayu himselfShockedLOL

I can imagine u as the reporter "Image the "house bunny" (Shelley and Oliver's second date)''ROFL

Awesome part "Nikki Bua" I think it sounds nice hehehe!Evil Smile

Nikki di and her series of Question no problem it was all Pvian's question and You were our mouth piece with Aayu eiii naughty boy!Big smileBig smile

I hope the places he hits you are okay now before u go for d next interview LOL!Wink

I really can"t imagine the author of MTB, BOY is responsible for this OMG! Bravo Nikki diClapClap
sacchi am standing for you...since u made me chokeLOLLOL

Marjaiyan scene even we can't forget talkless of Aayu oh..naughty boyROFL

He hates his parent "cos he doesn't get the attention he deserves poor baby!OuchLOL

The one track mind papa Yashji and Aayu...imagine Aayu scolding papa to let his momma alone.LOLLOL

Poor baby wants to be with his siblingsOuch...cant wait to see the rest of the interview Di!Embarrassed

Thanks di for being patient till my comment came at long last phew!!OuchEmbarrassed
continue soon and thanks for pmEmbarrassed

love you...Hug

@bold below..
This is what touched me the most in your comment..

"I really can"t imagine the author of MTB, BOY is responsible for this OMG! Bravo Nikki diClapClap
sacchi am standing for you...since u made me chokeLOLLOL"

Billie, Billie Billie, OMG what do I say after reading your comment? You've left me speechlessHug
Wait a minute, or is it because of all the side effects of my interview with Aayu? And all the hitting in my head with his toys that has left me like this?WackoROFL
After reading your comment I realized that I had described my appearance alsoLOL. So now I'm sure that it's the effects of Aayu's toys on my headLOL. Don't know whom I should pity more, Aayu (for witnessing his parents love sessions and still sleeping with them) or should I pity myself, for getting hit so many times?ConfusedLOL

Sometimes I even amaze myself with my silly thoughts and ideasStern SmileLOL

And a warning to you...

Never read my stuff while eating, who knows what you'll end up eating and what you'll end up readingROFL

Love you sweet BillieHeart

ooh Di I am so glad to make you speechless Big smile you deserve it!!
I think some atom of Aayu naughtiness is still affecting you Tongue
hmm..i believe we should pity Aayu, he is a small baccha..poor baby but naughtier than us LOL LOL
of course am going to take ur warning cvos next time I might end up laughing through my nose LOL LOL
love you too always Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vinnaslovely_nikki

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Originally posted by RA17

MoreAnniversary Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut myspace 

Its rocking man i never thot you made aayu will tell all aarya dark hot passionate secrets to his nikki BUAHug

lemon con, tax con omg wat not aayu left aarya to go all sharma se panni panniClapClap

fab one nikki you left me all smiling and laughing ROFL
Funny Baby Pictures Graphics and Comments
Thanks once again for your wishes Riya Hug

That naughty Aayu wanted to make me Yashji's sister, that's why he tried to call me Bua Angry. But there's no way that I'll let anyone make me Yashji's sister LOL
Hey, it's not Aayu baby's fault, if he's parents are so besharam that they don't even wait to check if he's really sleeping or not LOL
Riya there's no Dimaag Left in me Cry. After this interview I've become like this Wacko

Thanks once again for such a cute pic Hug

hey hey nikkin this ones for my aarya okay so be like them bua jiWinkLOL

Paida nanga huaa to
Kaahe ki kaahe ki sharam
Maai baap naa hi
Naa koi dharam

Tedhe medhon se kadak
Seedhe saadon se naram
Fun harfunmaula hardum

Aaja sab ko dikha de ban
Dil khole seena taane ban
Aaja sab ko dikha de ban besharam
Dil khole seena taane ban besharam
Aaja thumka laga le ban besharam

Be is for Beimaan
Sha is for Shaitaan
Rum pee ke jeete hum
BESHARAM (x2)

Haan kare saare hi karam
Daam puche bina hum
Waada karke mukarte na hum
Shuruaat kare hum
Hum hi kare khatam
Tod denge tere saare hi bharam

Aaja sab ko dikha de ban besharam

Aflaatoon aflaatoon
Panga lena in my khoon
Atrangi atrangi
Baja dunga sabki pungi
Chaal mein meri mastiyaan
Hasti saari hastiyan
Jab hilaaun apni taang
Hile saari duniya

Haan dil se bade hi Romeo hai
Harqaton se kare dang
Pehle toh pyaar se manaaye
Maane nahi toh hogi jung

Ungli jis pe rakh de hum
Chalke aaye woh ulte kadam
Dete kisi ko dard jo hum
Hum hi lagaate hain marham

Chheed lenge...
Chheed lenge tujhi se tujhi ko aaj hum

Be's for Beimaan
Sha's for Shaitaan
Rum pee ke jeete hum
BESHARAM (x2)

vinnaslovely_nikki

vinnas IF-Sizzlerz
vinnas
vinnas

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
hii diHug i unreserved my place finelly ,,Approvein pg 1Thumbs Up

maha9lovely_nikki

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 19 February 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Nikki sweetuAngry
if u say sorry once again i will throw not aayu's toy but my toy at you samjee AngryAngryAngry
it will really confuse my already confused nikki ROFL

i know how much you love my creation and i will find every way to make you happy even if it is difficult.. so this Vm creation did not give me pain or stress but lots of happiness to do this for you !!!
and even your sissy (its me Wink ) is busy with project and college works D'oh so i can understand ur sitaution ok di.. no worries no  sorry any more... if i say sorry nor u say sorry then we can hug Hug

really di i am loving to comment like this after long time.. feeling free from a big burden now Embarrassed i felt so bad that i was just able to like your updates and bookmark a heap full of updates of beautiful works in this forum.. finally finding sometime to spend with this sweet update Wink..

i guess i am lecturing u so much sweetu.. i will go to the update.. no no super comic interview LOL

and what will i say for this dear ShockedShockedShockedShocked u have given such a length super cute write up  as ever before !!!
but u know what i was puzzled with ??? LOL ... when did my nikki di completed course to go and interview arya and haheen especially aayu, the cute angel aww how sweet muaah...
really di Cry u r lucky .. i wish to see a little aayu playing sitting between the toys so cutely Tongue .. Since we both are the same.. u did my part dear..

And yeah the funny part was NIKKI BUA OMG...ROFL I was rolling on the floor .. the most favorite character of yours in PV is now given to you dear... and i can see your little nose getting red with anger hearing that Wink so u managed that little frustated kid who is already suffering from his mummy-papa romance since long time..

but how much besharam u r sweetu ShockedShockedShocked asking such a question to a baby.. ( but i am double time besharam than u dear StarStarStarStar and would have asked even more questions than u Wink)  but i am angry on you for stopping aayu from telling further.. we could have known many facts that CV's hid from us na OuchOuchOuch

but that " marjayan " moment i was longing to see my arya in that sweet cuddled position and this vihdi bhabi spoiled it.. how cute of my arya Day Dreaming and only aayu knows what they did after that.. hihi LOL naughty boy like yashu Wink and keen attention even to that  noises.. omg.. Shocked aayu you are a baby !!! LOLLOLLOL

even then i feel pity for my aayu . muaaah how much time he will sleep in the corner haan when yash is so busily collecting tax from arthi under the sheet Blushing now surely aayu needs to stay with his siblings.. but another problem is there Wink .. as ansh paypal already know about this.. so little aayu will get irritated LOL and throw toys on you for sending him to his brother-sisters also..Wink

but poor sweetu.. your head is not swollen bcoz of continuous hits na dear..thank God they r soft toys of the baby.. and not materials... but di if u still delay the operation of aayu's transfer from arya's room to kids room.. then u will have to face more toys on ur head dear.. go fast and recommend for aayu with arya Dancing

i am waiting to see the reaction of arthi when she comes to know she gave birth to a exact xerox copy of yashu.. LOLLOLLOLLOL and she will blush ofcourse EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sorry dear even if u hug me Big smile u can understand my sitauation sweetu..
wonderful work StarStarStarStarStar really my tummy is paining from non-stop laughing... do continue when u can dear no hurry.. i am always waiting for you Heart

vinnaslovely_nikki

SheenGcian IF-Sizzlerz
SheenGcian
SheenGcian

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome Interview Nikki LOL
You are so lucky Our Beloved Aayu was hitting on You ROFL ROFL
Poor baby was very annoyed bcs of Yashji's never ending romance but why did u stop him to give Full Details of "Marjaiyyan" Angry Embarrassed
Writinggg comedy is very hard for some pplz.. But u did it gal LOL Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_nikki

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
waiting for this update.. pls try to update

lovely_nikki

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Hahaha damn funny awesome interview nikki LOL

lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 19 July 2014 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billieberry

ooh Di I am so glad to make you speechless Big smile you deserve it!!
I think some atom of Aayu naughtiness is still affecting you Tongue 
hmm..i believe we should pity Aayu, he is a small baccha..poor baby but naughtier than us LOL LOL 
of course am going to take ur warning cvos next time I might end up laughing through my nose LOL LOL 
love you too always Hug
Hey Billie,
Don't know how I missed replying on this comment Ouch

The atom if Aayu went missing, as I couldn't write the next part Cry. Please pray that I find that atom soon so that I can work on the second part Confused

Aayu is more smarter than all other kids combined, as he's witnessed what none other could LOL

Edited by lovely_nikki - 19 July 2014 at 10:21pm

Go to top