Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Exclusive (FUNNY) Interview Of AarYa & Our Cuties (Page 22)

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 16 January 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by COLOGY

No probs Nikki... take your time :))
At the end you are like our superman Yashu, who can do anything n everythingWinkLOL

Take care :)
Wow I'm like Yashji Blushing

You too take care. Hope that we will chat soon and make fun of GC and his red shoes once again Wink LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

COLOGY

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Funny Baby Pictures Graphics and Comments

lovely_nikki

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Nethra we all face ups and downs in life. Sometimes there are more downs than ups, but never say that you are not lucky. Embarrassed
Yes today I can do Dhinka Chika dance as I crossed half century Dancing

But sadly I won't be able to continue with the next part so soon, as I'm concentrating on the update of my main story, my FF "Meant To Be". Plus I'm also in a hurry to finish my OS "Because of You". Only after finishing that OS, I'll update this interview post. Ouch
no problem di take ur time to update but i trust u to give again a dhamakedaar interview which will reveal some more things that we r actually unaware or kept in the darkLOLLOL...with lots of love for aaryaBlushing...
RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 1:03am | IP Logged
MoreAnniversary Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut myspace 

Its rocking man i never thot you made aayu will tell all aarya dark hot passionate secrets to his nikki BUAHug

lemon con, tax con omg wat not aayu left aarya to go all sharma se panni panniClapClap

fab one nikki you left me all smiling and laughing ROFL

lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Aww Riya this baby is so sweet and cute that I want to Hug. I'm sure that our Aayu is exactly like this naughty baby LOL

And a big Hug To you also Embarrassed

Edited by lovely_nikki - 21 January 2014 at 12:17pm

RA17

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

MoreAnniversary Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut myspace 

Its rocking man i never thot you made aayu will tell all aarya dark hot passionate secrets to his nikki BUAHug

lemon con, tax con omg wat not aayu left aarya to go all sharma se panni panniClapClap

fab one nikki you left me all smiling and laughing ROFL
Thanks once again for your wishes Riya Hug

That naughty Aayu wanted to make me Yashji's sister, that's why he tried to call me Bua Angry. But there's no way that I'll let anyone make me Yashji's sister LOL
Hey, it's not Aayu baby's fault, if he's parents are so besharam that they don't even wait to check if he's really sleeping or not LOL
Riya there's no Dimaag Left in me Cry. After this interview I've become like this Wacko

Thanks once again for such a cute pic Hug

Edited by lovely_nikki - 21 January 2014 at 7:18pm

RA17

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!

Seriously nikki di u see I need to clearly my throat...You did all this?? GoodnessLOLLOL

First I don't even know what to say...last few weeks were really frustrating/ hecticOuch

But am the happiest to read this fun packed comedy fiction yesterdayTongueTongue...it made my mind rest but crazy also.. I have to let you know you almost made me choke on my food (which I know wasn't good, reading and eating very bad! but I couldn't help it).LOLEmbarrassedLOL

where to start ur appearanceLOL
ur descriptions or aayu himselfShockedLOL

I can imagine u as the reporter "Image the "house bunny" (Shelley and Oliver's second date)''ROFL

Awesome part "Nikki Bua" I think it sounds nice hehehe!Evil Smile

Nikki di and her series of Question no problem it was all Pvian's question and You were our mouth piece with Aayu eiii naughty boy!Big smileBig smile

I hope the places he hits you are okay now before u go for d next interview LOL!Wink

I really can"t imagine the author of MTB, BOY is responsible for this OMG! Bravo Nikki diClapClap
sacchi am standing for you...since u made me chokeLOLLOL

Marjaiyan scene even we can't forget talkless of Aayu oh..naughty boyROFL

He hates his parent "cos he doesn't get the attention he deserves poor baby!OuchLOL

The one track mind papa Yashji and Aayu...imagine Aayu scolding papa to let his momma alone.LOLLOL

Poor baby wants to be with his siblingsOuch...cant wait to see the rest of the interview Di!Embarrassed

Thanks di for being patient till my comment came at long last phew!!OuchEmbarrassed
continue soon and thanks for pmEmbarrassed

love you...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 21 January 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by billieberry

Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!

Seriously nikki di u see I need to clearly my throat...You did all this?? GoodnessLOLLOL

First I don't even know what to say...last few weeks were really frustrating/ hecticOuch

But am the happiest to read this fun packed comedy fiction yesterdayTongueTongue...it made my mind rest but crazy also.. I have to let you know you almost made me choke on my food (which I know wasn't good, reading and eating very bad! but I couldn't help it).LOLEmbarrassedLOL

where to start ur appearanceLOL
ur descriptions or aayu himselfShockedLOL 

I can imagine u as the reporter "Image the "house bunny" (Shelley and Oliver's second date)''ROFL

Awesome part "Nikki Bua" I think it sounds nice hehehe!Evil Smile

Nikki di and her series of Question no problem it was all Pvian's question and You were our mouth piece with Aayu eiii naughty boy!Big smileBig smile

I hope the places he hits you are okay now before u go for d next interview LOL!Wink

I really can"t imagine the author of MTB, BOY is responsible for this OMG! Bravo Nikki diClapClap
sacchi am standing for you...since u made me chokeLOLLOL

Marjaiyan scene even we can't forget talkless of Aayu oh..naughty boyROFL

He hates his parent "cos he doesn't get the attention he deserves poor baby!OuchLOL

The one track mind papa Yashji and Aayu...imagine Aayu scolding papa to let his momma alone.LOLLOL

Poor baby wants to be with his siblingsOuch...cant wait to see the rest of the interview Di!Embarrassed

Thanks di for being patient till my comment came at long last phew!!OuchEmbarrassed
continue soon and thanks for pmEmbarrassed

love you...Hug

@bold below..
This is what touched me the most in your comment..

"I really can"t imagine the author of MTB, BOY is responsible for this OMG! Bravo Nikki diClapClap
sacchi am standing for you...since u made me chokeLOLLOL"

Billie, Billie Billie, OMG what do I say after reading your comment? You've left me speechless Hug
Wait a minute, or is it because of all the side effects of my interview with Aayu? And all the hitting in my head with his toys that has left me like this? Wacko  ROFL
After reading your comment I realized that I had described my appearance also LOL. So now I'm sure that it's the effects of Aayu's toys on my head LOL. Don't know whom I should pity more, Aayu (for witnessing his parents love sessions and still sleeping with them) or should I pity myself, for getting hit so many times? Confused  LOL

Sometimes I even amaze myself with my silly thoughts and ideas Stern Smile  LOL

And a warning to you...

Never read my stuff while eating, who knows what you'll end up eating and what you'll end up reading ROFL

Love you sweet Billie Heart

Edited by lovely_nikki - 21 January 2014 at 8:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

billieberryprincess121993vinnas

Go to top