Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Exclusive (FUNNY) Interview Of AarYa & Our Cuties (Page 20)

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Wow! Fabulous interview ClapClapClap It's really fabulous that you gone to take interview of the four munchkins. And you start with the little one Aayu. OMG! The interview need to be censored EmbarrassedEmbarrassed AARYA's romantic moments from the perception, POV of Aayu.

Poor Aayu, he is really right that his parents don't care about him. He is the real witness of MARJAIYAN Day DreamingDay Dreaming.  He had to heard the noises. His siblings didn't witnessed or feel what he felt. But he is the main reason because of whom Yashji fell in love with Aartiji.

And Yashji, it's the height of carelessness that you ask for tax EmbarrassedEmbarrassed from Aartiji when the little child is there. Yashji didn't even think that poor Aayu want kisses and care from him mom and his dad not leaving his mom.

And Yashji's memory is too weak that he daily forgot to take the towel. The bathroom scene is superb.

Aayu is right he had to shift to his siblings room soon, so at least he don't feel ignored for her parents love even being in same room.

Nikki! Hats off to you. How you get the idea of this interview. You asked the most painful question to Aayu and made him remember all those events, no wonder he hits you with the toy again and again...

It's so hilarious and entertaining that I was like ROFLROFL

Waiting for other three munchkins interview...

Shashi you are the only person, who has commented on all the points/ scenes that I've shown in this interview. Hug
Everyone Loved this interview so much. And they all laughed like crazy while reading it. They enjoyed it and had fun. Almost everyone has some or the other favorite part, which some of them highlighted. But I was waiting to read comment on all the scenes, which you did Hug

Agree with you, this interview should be censored. But imagine, what would've happened had I posted in detail, the actual information that naughty Aayu gave me? Wink. IF would've banned me from the forum Confused  LOL
Oh Yeah Aayu was the Actual witness of the whole MARJAIYAN, as he got to hear all those noises also LOL. Wait till AarYa learns about this. Gosh I'd do anything to see their reaction, when they find out about what their ladla Aayu did ROFL
And Shashi Aayu's siblings will have their own share of information for me on their naughty, romantic parents, especially our superman, careless, forgetful, tube light Yashji Wink

Shashi even I don't know from where I get such crazy ideas Ouch, so many people have asked me LOL

Three munchkins interview will come in the end, after AarYa's interview (which won't be this funny). And that interview will come after I finish BOY Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984princess121993Abie10caller123vinnas

pvejani IF-Dazzler
pvejani
pvejani

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
wonderful nikki,ClapDancingCooli didn't expected to read something like this in this forum everWink. love aayu very much.
you made my day.LOL
i am laughing like maniac.Smiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself silly
nikki u r too good.

Edited by pvejani - 09 January 2014 at 11:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984princess121993Abie10caller123vinnaslovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvejani

wonderful nikki,ClapDancingCooli didn't expected to read something like this in this forum everWink. love aayu very much.
you made my day.LOL
i am laughing like maniac.Smiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself sillySmiley laughing himself silly
nikki u r too good.

Thanks Pooja for such a wonderful comment and once again sending me on cloud nine Day Dreaming
Even I NEVER expected that I'll write something like this. LOL. After reading each comment even I laugh like crazy ROFL
So I've to say that You Made my Day Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shashi1984pvejaniprincess121993Abie10caller123vinnas

billieberry Goldie
billieberry
billieberry

Posted: 10 January 2014 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Embarrassedres
 nikki di, seeing reply cant wait to read
something is cooking hrmmmWink
need to get home nowLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: