Exclusive (FUNNY) Interview Of AarYa & Our Cuties - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Nethra that's why I Love this forum so much. It feels the the safest place will all these lovely and understanding PVians. 

Thanks for your sweet compliment ๐Ÿค—
And do you know what? You are lucky for me, after your comment, within couple of hours I got my 50th Like, in this interview post. I was stuck at 48 since last week. So you see you are lucky for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww!! I donno abt being Lucky but you truly made me feel lucky...
I have had a bad year n bad luck ๐Ÿฅฑ 
Thanx for making me feel Good๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMG!! You got 50 likes... Then lets have some Dinchak dance ๐Ÿฅณ
Congratulation n We can't wait for post with craziness personified ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nethra we all face ups and downs in life. Sometimes there are more downs than ups, but never say that you are not lucky. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes today I can do Dhinka Chika dance as I crossed half century 

But sadly I won't be able to continue with the next part so soon, as I'm concentrating on the update of my main story, my FF "Meant To Be". Plus I'm also in a hurry to finish my OS "Because of You". Only after finishing that OS, I'll update this interview post. 
No probs Nikki... take your time :))
At the end you are like our superman Yashu, who can do anything n everything๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Take care :)
Originally posted by COLOGY

No probs Nikki... take your time :))
At the end you are like our superman Yashu, who can do anything n everything๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Take care :)
Wow I'm like Yashji โ˜บ๏ธ

You too take care. Hope that we will chat soon and make fun of GC and his red shoes once again ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Nethra we all face ups and downs in life. Sometimes there are more downs than ups, but never say that you are not lucky. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yes today I can do Dhinka Chika dance as I crossed half century 

But sadly I won't be able to continue with the next part so soon, as I'm concentrating on the update of my main story, my FF "Meant To Be". Plus I'm also in a hurry to finish my OS "Because of You". Only after finishing that OS, I'll update this interview post. 
no problem di take ur time to update but i trust u to give again a dhamakedaar interview which will reveal some more things that we r actually unaware or kept in the dark๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...with lots of love for aaryaโ˜บ๏ธ...
MoreAnniversary Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut myspace 

Its rocking man i never thot you made aayu will tell all aarya dark hot passionate secrets to his nikki BUA๐Ÿค—

lemon con, tax con omg wat not aayu left aarya to go all sharma se panni panni๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

fab one nikki you left me all smiling and laughing ๐Ÿคฃ
Funny Baby Pictures Graphics and Comments
Originally posted by RA17

Aww Riya this baby is so sweet and cute that I want to ๐Ÿค—. I'm sure that our Aayu is exactly like this naughty baby ๐Ÿ˜†

And a big ๐Ÿค— To you also ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Originally posted by RA17

MoreAnniversary Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut myspace 

Its rocking man i never thot you made aayu will tell all aarya dark hot passionate secrets to his nikki BUA๐Ÿค—

lemon con, tax con omg wat not aayu left aarya to go all sharma se panni panni๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

fab one nikki you left me all smiling and laughing ๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks once again for your wishes Riya ๐Ÿค—

That naughty Aayu wanted to make me Yashji's sister, that's why he tried to call me Bua ๐Ÿ˜ก. But there's no way that I'll let anyone make me Yashji's sister ๐Ÿ˜†
Hey, it's not Aayu baby's fault, if he's parents are so besharam that they don't even wait to check if he's really sleeping or not ๐Ÿ˜†
Riya there's no Dimaag Left in me ๐Ÿ˜ญ. After this interview I've become like this 

Thanks once again for such a cute pic ๐Ÿค—

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!

Seriously nikki di u see I need to clearly my throat...You did all this?? Goodness๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

First I don't even know what to say...last few weeks were really frustrating/ hectic

But am the happiest to read this fun packed comedy fiction yesterday๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›...it made my mind rest but crazy also.. I have to let you know you almost made me choke on my food (which I know wasn't good, reading and eating very bad! but I couldn't help it).๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

where to start ur appearance๐Ÿ˜†
ur descriptions or aayu himself๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

I can imagine u as the reporter "Image the "house bunny" (Shelley and Oliver's second date)''๐Ÿคฃ

Awesome part "Nikki Bua" I think it sounds nice hehehe!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Nikki di and her series of Question no problem it was all Pvian's question and You were our mouth piece with Aayu eiii naughty boy!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope the places he hits you are okay now before u go for d next interview LOL!๐Ÿ˜‰

I really can"t imagine the author of MTB, BOY is responsible for this OMG! Bravo Nikki di๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
sacchi am standing for you...since u made me choke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Marjaiyan scene even we can't forget talkless of Aayu oh..naughty boy๐Ÿคฃ

He hates his parent "cos he doesn't get the attention he deserves poor baby!๐Ÿ˜†

The one track mind papa Yashji and Aayu...imagine Aayu scolding papa to let his momma alone.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Poor baby wants to be with his siblings...cant wait to see the rest of the interview Di!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks di for being patient till my comment came at long last phew!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
continue soon and thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜ณ

love you...๐Ÿค—