Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ken309

Heyy. This was really funny ๐Ÿคฃ
please do continue with it
Thanks Ken ๐Ÿ˜›

I'll try my best to update it in couple of weeks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
LOL..That was one heck of a blabbering! ๐Ÿคฃ
Since you openly confessed about your craziness i tot to see some sample...

Btw you said something abt 50 likes... Just one like to reach ur target... You just look like sachin who gets out at 99! But seriously is there 49 readers in our forum today?! You must be terribly good to get so many ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Originally posted by COLOGY

LOL..That was one heck of a blabbering! ๐Ÿคฃ
Since you openly confessed about your craziness i tot to see some sample...

Btw you said something abt 50 likes... Just one like to reach ur target... You just look like sachin who gets out at 99! But seriously is there 49 readers in our forum today?! You must be terribly good to get so many ๐Ÿ˜Ž

OMG can't believe that you remembered my comment and actually came to  read it my funny post ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Thanks so much Nethra ๐Ÿค—, 
Most of the people in this forum knows how crazy I'm โ˜บ๏ธ

Actually few of the commenters (who commented via PM) didn't hit the like button ๐Ÿ˜ญ, so technically I've crossed 50 ๐Ÿ˜†

And thanks for the compliment. I have some loyal fans, who really love to read my scribbles ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

OMG can't believe that you remembered my comment and actually came to  read it my funny post ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Thanks so much Nethra ๐Ÿค—, 
Most of the people in this forum knows how crazy I'm โ˜บ๏ธ

Actually few of the commenters (who commented via PM) didn't hit the like button ๐Ÿ˜ญ, so technically I've crossed 50 ๐Ÿ˜†

And thanks for the compliment. I have some loyal fans, who really love to read my scribbles ๐Ÿ˜ณ

That is why our forum rocks...no matter where we are, whom we support , we are loyal to GurIka ,PV n PVians <3

There is so much of restriction on "Talking" there i go nuts thinking whether to reply to posts or not Itna moral policing happens there ki i just leave it in cliffhanger ! 

But home sweet home๐Ÿ˜ณ Just cannot describe how carefree i feel here in our forum...

P.S: You are insanely crazy n sweet Nikki...Thanx for those jappies๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by COLOGY

That is why our forum rocks...no matter where we are, whom we support , we are loyal to GurIka ,PV n PVians <3

There is so much of restriction on "Talking" there i go nuts thinking whether to reply to posts or not Itna moral policing happens there ki i just leave it in cliffhanger ! 

But home sweet home๐Ÿ˜ณ Just cannot describe how carefree i feel here in our forum...

P.S: You are insanely crazy n sweet Nikki...Thanx for those jappies๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Nethra that's why I Love this forum so much. It feels the the safest place will all these lovely and understanding PVians. 

Thanks for your sweet compliment ๐Ÿค—
And do you know what? You are lucky for me, after your comment, within couple of hours I got my 50th Like, in this interview post. I was stuck at 48 since last week. So you see you are lucky for me ๐Ÿ˜ณ