Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: princess121993

🀣🀣🀣

It's true πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜‘

Abie10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Second place is MY PHONE πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘
Today my hubby left at 6.30 so I decided to go back to sleep, as I couldn't sleep properly last night.
So guess what happened? 
Exactly at eight my phone started to ring, turns out, it was some telemarketing guy. OMG after that someone or try other kept calling after every few minutes πŸ˜‘

So finally I got up and guess what? After that my phone stopped ringing πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜‘

🀣🀣
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's true πŸ˜­   πŸ˜­  πŸ˜‘

i thnk u shouls throw that bomb on that telemarketing guy rather then ur phone
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Yes Charmi that's what I had meant. But my only source to reach that guy is my phone πŸ˜†
princess121993 thumbnail

Yes Charmi that's what I had meant. But my only source to reach that guy is my phone πŸ˜†

🀣
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abie10

You both have fun..amπŸ₯±

Bye sleeping beauty, GN and sweet dreams πŸ€—. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to come tomorrow or not. I'll PM you.

And Charmi how long are you here?
Lets PM chat πŸ˜‰
princess121993 thumbnail
Good night Abie..
Sweet aarya dreams...

Di i m here..pm me
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Wow! Fabulous interview πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It's really fabulous that you gone to take interview of the four munchkins. And you start with the little one Aayu. OMG! The interview need to be censored 😳😳 AARYA's romantic moments from the perception, POV of Aayu.

Poor Aayu, he is really right that his parents don't care about him. He is the real witness of MARJAIYAN .  He had to heard the noises. His siblings didn't witnessed or feel what he felt. But he is the main reason because of whom Yashji fell in love with Aartiji.

And Yashji, it's the height of carelessness that you ask for tax πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ from Aartiji when the little child is there. Yashji didn't even think that poor Aayu want kisses and care from him mom and his dad not leaving his mom.

And Yashji's memory is too weak that he daily forgot to take the towel. The bathroom scene is superb.

Aayu is right he had to shift to his siblings room soon, so at least he don't feel ignored for her parents love even being in same room.

Nikki! Hats off to you. How you get the idea of this interview. You asked the most painful question to Aayu and made him remember all those events, no wonder he hits you with the toy again and again...

It's so hilarious and entertaining that I was like 🀣🀣

Waiting for other three munchkins interview...

Shashi you are the only person, who has commented on all the points/ scenes that I've shown in this interview. πŸ€—
Everyone Loved this interview so much. And they all laughed like crazy while reading it. They enjoyed it and had fun. Almost everyone has some or the other favorite part, which some of them highlighted. But I was waiting to read comment on all the scenes, which you did πŸ€—

Agree with you, this interview should be censored. But imagine, what would've happened had I posted in detail, the actual information that naughty Aayu gave me? πŸ˜‰. IF would've banned me from the forum πŸ˜•  πŸ˜†
Oh Yeah Aayu was the Actual witness of the whole MARJAIYAN, as he got to hear all those noises also πŸ˜†. Wait till AarYa learns about this. Gosh I'd do anything to see their reaction, when they find out about what their ladla Aayu did πŸ€£
And Shashi Aayu's siblings will have their own share of information for me on their naughty, romantic parents, especially our superman, careless, forgetful, tube light Yashji πŸ˜‰

Shashi even I don't know from where I get such crazy ideas , so many people have asked me πŸ˜†

Three munchkins interview will come in the end, after AarYa's interview (which won't be this funny). And that interview will come after I finish BOY πŸ˜‰

pvejani thumbnail
wonderful nikki,πŸ‘πŸ˜Ži didn't expected to read something like this in this forum everπŸ˜‰. love aayu very much.
you made my day.πŸ˜†
i am laughing like maniac.
nikki u r too good.

Edited by pvejani - 10 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvejani

wonderful nikki,πŸ‘πŸ˜Ži didn't expected to read something like this in this forum everπŸ˜‰. love aayu very much.

you made my day.πŸ˜†
i am laughing like maniac.
nikki u r too good.

Thanks Pooja for such a wonderful comment and once again sending me on cloud nine 
Even I NEVER expected that I'll write something like this. πŸ˜†. After reading each comment even I laugh like crazy πŸ€£
So I've to say that You Made my Day πŸ€—