Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks sweetie.
Even I'm laughing after reading everyone's commentsπŸ˜†
I never even imagined that people will like it so much. AarYa part won't be this funny, but the kids part might be something like thisπŸ˜‰, after all they are Aayu's elder brother and sistersπŸ˜†

lol, yeah... Waiting to laugh more πŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nikki di i will unres my spot soon ..dnt mind dear ..i really enjoyed alot..still im in sm ..not cming frm thr right now seeing u nd ayu thr..
im rereading it again nd again nd feel very very happy by u nd more happy by seeing my *boss*here..ya my boss came .read nd liked ur outstanding creation..it makes me so happy dear.    i will unres soon..
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: vinnas

nikki di i will unres my spot soon ..dnt mind dear ..i really enjoyed alot..still im in sm ..not cming frm thr right now seeing u nd ayu thr..
im rereading it again nd again nd feel very very happy by u nd more happy by seeing my *boss*here..ya my boss came .read nd liked ur outstanding creation..it makes me so happy dear.    i will unres soon..

Hey I rushed there to see Mukthi's likes. Glad she came.
Oh so happy.πŸ₯³
KayAziwa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Yes I've become poor Nikki πŸ˜­, all thanks to Aayu and his toys πŸ˜†

Oh yeah, the youngest Schindhiya member is more Naughty than his Papa and Brother combined πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
OMG Kay, now even I want to see all those things, which Aayu had told me. 
Hey Kay, never say Poor Aayu, say poor AarYa, as they are getting exposed by their naughty son πŸ˜†

Kay my head is still like this , all thanks to Aayu πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜­  πŸ€£

It'll take some time for the three munchkins interview πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh ya i never think about them being exposed πŸ€£ maybe coz we really desperate to see them ... β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

oh Nikki, put some ice on your head plez..we still needed it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

it's ok..will be waiting for it..hope they will not behaving like their little brother...hahaπŸ˜†
g.vani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wat an amazing interview πŸ‘ πŸ‘ cute and naughty interview i am laughing continuously after reading ur interview with aayu πŸ€£ wat a poor kid he could not tolerate his parent's romance really laughed very much after reading this when yash goes for a bath he always forgets a towel aarya fans only know yashji's trick for romance with his aartji πŸ˜³ waiting for the rest of interview  Edited by g.vani - 10 years ago
rachna1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow,,wow,, Nikki ,,amazing interview dear,,i really enjoyed it 
Poor Aayu ,,,hahaha
loved it dear
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhillyarya

lol, yeah... Waiting to laugh more πŸ˜†

Wait for couple of weeks and you'll get it πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinnas

Hey Chandu, I already got your comment in this comment.

You've said it all in here. What could be the best compliment then reading that you are re-reading it again and again and loving and enjoying it. Well Chandu I got my compliment in this post only.

Yes your Boss was here, but she didn't comment which I understand πŸ˜³
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: KayAziwa

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh ya i never think about them being exposed πŸ€£ maybe coz we really desperate to see them ... β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

oh Nikki, put some ice on your head plez..we still needed it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

it's ok..will be waiting for it..hope they will not behaving like their little brother...hahaπŸ˜†

Oh yeah Kay we are still so desperate to see AarYa being exposed πŸ˜­    πŸ˜†. With kids like theirs, they need to be more careful from now πŸ˜‰
Kay I've ran out of ice πŸ˜•, I'll need more, as I've to work on my other updates also πŸ˜­  πŸ˜†

And what makes you think that the other munchkins won't be like Aayu? πŸ˜‰ After all they are also AarYa kids πŸ˜²πŸ€£

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: g.vani

wow wat an amazing interview πŸ‘ πŸ‘ cute and naughty interview i am laughing continuously after reading ur interview with aayu πŸ€£ wat a poor kid he could not tolerate his parent's romance really laughed very much after reading this when yash goes for a bath he always forgets a towel aarya fans only know yashji's trick for romance with his aartji πŸ˜³ waiting for the rest of interview 

Thanks Vani.

OMG I never imagined that everyone would love it this much 

Everyone who read and commented, were laughing like πŸ€£. And that made me also laugh like crazy πŸ˜†
So true only AarYa fans know the extent to which Yashji can go to get Aartiji in that bathroom with him β˜ΊοΈ, but the same thing is bothering poor Aayu πŸ˜†

You'll get the rest of the interview after I finish my OS "Because of You" πŸ˜³