SwtuAryan_Ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yashji doing al naughty things at night..😳😳😳

poor aayu..πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

That was good Nikki I laughed while reading Ayu poor kid front row seat to his parents romance, his anger throwing his toys too cute πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Please continue this was fun πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sharlene 

OMG poor Aayu. I feel so bad for this guy, don't want to be in the same room with his parents, but he's stuck with them as he's a baby and they "LOVE HIM" πŸ˜†. As you said he gets the front row seat of his parents romance. And considering Yashji's one track mind, Aayu has to witness this all the time πŸ˜†

I'll definitely try to continue it, when I get the material for the next part (which I roughly have). But I'll only continue it after I finish BOY πŸ˜ƒ
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

My dear Nikki,

First of all I loved your comment on my work which I will reply properly when I come there as I am replying in the right order...I feel so happy to see your beautiful words on my work..
If I could make someone smile...my day is made too...
So thank you so much...

This was an absolutely fabulous way to show your affection to your dear friends and I could imagine you writing it straight from your heart...your love was visible fully...we are blessed to be a part of this amazingly beautiful place called the PV forum!

This update ---- Fantastic, funny and entertaining to the core!
Very well done!!!!!
I can't write long ones as you are aware by now but I do read all your updates and just because my comments are short don't think I skip and read...I have yet to comment on BOY which I will soon...

You are one great writer and person --- Love you dear!πŸ€—

I just realised that this is probably my longest comment on your work!πŸ˜† Feels good that I am improvingπŸ˜‰

God bless you dear!

Hey Shanti, it's ok take your time to reply on the comment. Even I reply on the comments in the right order and I hit the like button only when I reply on them so that I can keep a track on all the comments. So I completely understand.
Though I've said this before also, but I'll repeat it again that I love to read your work ⭐️. That's why I took my time to read the rest of the chapters of "Tere Sur Aur Mere Geet". I finally read it and commented also 

Shanti even I love this forum so much and always feel so proud to be a part of it. That's why I was feeling (I still am) guilty, when I couldn't reply back on all the comments that were written in those posts made by my friends. This was my way of saying sorry to them and appreciating what they've done for me.

And take your time to comment on BOY also. I know very well how busy you are. Even I didn't got time to read so many updates of everyone. I also have to read your two new OS and comment on them.

And thanks for loving this funny post. I was so scared to post it as I've never written anything like this. So imagine my surprise and happiness when people are loving and enjoying it.

Thanks so much Shanti for writing your first long comment, which I loved so much πŸ€—

Love you too my sweet and wonderful friend β€οΈ

lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyAaryan

Superrrbb nikki di..πŸ˜†

pls continue this..

Originally posted by: SweetyAaryan

yashji doing al naughty things at night..😳😳😳

poor aayu..πŸ˜†

Thanks Sweety πŸ€—

OMG I'm loving all the comments so much, as even I'm laugh in after reading those comments πŸ˜†

Who said that Yashji is doing naughty things only at night? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I'll continue it after I finish my OS "Because Of You (BOY)" πŸ˜³
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Thanks Josh.

OMG I had to make so many changes before I finally posted it, and I was still so scared as this is my first attempt at something like this πŸ˜†

This is one of my favorite part also πŸ˜†

Welcome...

yeah i know what u mean. Hope you will continue this...it was a pleasure to read. 
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MasterMind--

Welcome...

yeah i know what u mean. Hope you will continue this...it was a pleasure to read. 

Hey Josh, it seems that those who've read it so far, have liked it. So I'll definitely continue it, but only after I finish my OS "Because of You (BOY)", which hopefully I'll finish in next two weeks. 
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess121993

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry... *HOLDING EARS*.. Sorry for being inactive for such a long period of time.. But you also know why.. some or the other things just kept coming which kept me so involved that i couldnt get time out for our forum...πŸ˜•

Kate, Rosey, Mukti, Chandu, Maha and Anu.. Trust me guys.. Di really loved whatever u guys did for her and was very guilty that she couldnt comment on urs due to situations... I really loved the way you all showered ur love and blessings for her on that day.. And yes.. She is deserves it too.. After all she is the JAAN of the forum...❀️

Now.. What do I comment on ur writing.. You are now very close for being called a perfectionist..πŸ‘

Before reading this my mood was like thisπŸ˜• (and u know why) and after reading this i was likeπŸ˜ƒ.. It changed my mood completely...All thanks to your unique mind which keeps giving you unique ideasπŸ‘

So i see.. My reporter di decides to take everyone's interview in this Sm mansion.. Aarya.. And You started with my ..opps.. our aayu.. Poor guy...

The way you have shown ur emotions.. his emotions.. i just dont have words to describe it.. I mean its just wonderful...

I have two most fav parts in this-----

"I went to Aayu. With the look on his face I felt that he was not that happy to see me πŸ˜•, maybe because I disturbed him, when he was busy with his toys. But being our AarYa's kid, he gave me a fake smile and said "Oh, it's you NIKKI Bua"

Bua? πŸ˜‘ Did he just called me Bua? OMG that'll make me Yashji's sister. πŸ˜‘ And NO WAY, I'm Yashji's sister. πŸ˜‘
I tried to conceal my anger and gave him a fake smile "Aayu, please don't call me Bua, or else people will think that I'm of Maya Bua's age πŸ˜³. You can call me Nikki Di or just Nikki also. Actually only young girls from our forum calls me Nikki Di, rest of them call me Nikki. Even all boys in the forum calls me Nikki". I indirectly hinted him to call me Nikki πŸ˜‰

He nodded and asked "Ok Nikki, tell me why are you here?". He muttered under his breath (which I heard ) "of course you are here to disturb me"

I just loved this part and i giggled... and i could actually imagine aayu doing that and you reacting on it.. Well i couldnt imagine ur face but i made my own imaginary face of urs based on how i know youπŸ˜†

And then comes the part when aayu starts talking about Marjaaniye🀒 U r so right... That day.. our FORUM was on FIRE literally.. No one could breathe.. It was like the most memorable moment we all had in oiur forum.. and poor guy...

Aayu replied "Even I'm not able to forget that day. You guys only saw what you were made to see. But me, well I had to hear also, all those things that they did, all those noises that made, I was the one who heard all the things after they slid down the wall". He was getting a bit angry now.🀣🀣🀣

This is my favoritest (though this word doesnt exist in the actual dictionary but still) part.. OMG.. i just couldnt stop myself.. and i laughed out loud.. thank god no one was home when i read it or else they would have thought that i have gone crazy...ROFL

I just loved it so much.. Ohh my poor aayu thinks no one loves him.. Tell him he has charmi on his side to love him and pamper himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† JK..πŸ˜†

And then his tantrums... MY god.. todays babies born with a baggage of tantrums..LOLπŸ˜†

And wow.. he has already given you warning.. And if u dont continue this.. U will have to bear JKR avataar of ur Lil sis... So u better continue this..

Cant wait to know what Ansh and Paypal have to say to their nikki bua opps. Nikki di and what aarya has to say to their NIkki ------- hahahahahaha πŸ˜†

Please continue soon.. Love u so much...

Keep bringing in new ideas dis.. You simply rockβ­οΈπŸ‘

and yes please continue soon or else i wil team up with aayu to ..you know what😈

Hey Chams, don't say sorry. I know very well how busy you are. You don't even have time to come online or to update your FF "It's Always Love" for which we all are so eagerly waiting for. Hope you'll do it soon πŸ˜³
Charmi you won't believe that while I was working on it and even posted it, I was not that sure about it. But after reading the comments so far, I re read it and I also found it funny πŸ˜†.
The parts you mentioned are my favorite also. But I also like the one where Aayu says "aren't moms supposed to give baths to only kids? It looks like she gives bath to papa also. That's why when she comes out she smells like lemons πŸ€£

Poor Aayu. OMG even I was imagining his face while writing all those expressions, especially the one where he doesn't like that I had come. And then the way he throws those toys at me πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†. Those monkey emoticons and our own emoticons added spice to the whole interview. πŸ˜†

And don't worry I'll continue it after I finish BOY.

LOVE you too sweetie β€οΈ

Edited by lovely_nikki - 10 years ago
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Thanks πŸ˜›
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg didi, this is sooo beautiful, couldnt stop myslf to laugh while reading ths, my elder brother was surprised to see me laugh alone.lol. Oh, our aayu is so naughty, loved it. Waiting for kids and aarya intrvw,, nd thanx for pm me...
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

omg didi, this is sooo beautiful, couldnt stop myslf to laugh while reading ths, my elder brother was surprised to see me laugh alone.lol. Oh, our aayu is so naughty, loved it. Waiting for kids and aarya intrvw,, nd thanx for pm me...

Thanks sweetie.
Even I'm laughing after reading everyone's comments πŸ˜†
I never even imagined that people will like it so much. AarYa part won't be this funny, but the kids part might be something like this πŸ˜‰, after all they are Aayu's elder brother and sisters πŸ˜†