Beintehaa

This made me laugh

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i am literally laughing at the childishness of RR fans LOOOL. Come on! the way they were acting when we were leading.😆 They even said colors was was voting for ZaYa and they started bashing ZaYa and BI at one point.😲 
Now that they feel we are a threat to them so they are literally dying to make huge difference between the votes. 

i think i'm gonna let them win if thats whats keeping ants in their pants. They're acting obsessive it's making me laugh so hard.😆😆

I take it ZaYa fandom has made its point and its letting the psycho PaRud fans get their hands on the votes now. 😆 

We are amazing. 👏

Ps. i like PaRud too but just not as much as ZaYa. they don't have the innocence and the charm that ZaYa has😳

PSS. This isn't intending to hurt anyone's feelings.

PEACE.
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL so we r a threat to them already I find that grt compliment, considering Harshika is still new. I knew the PaRud fans wont go away easy, but damn we r losing. I just hope Zaya win, if we lose it's ok. Zaya already recieved alot of love so good sign for us Zayanatics. 😊 Keep voting guys!! 
Raisa- thumbnail
Wow! I love sanz but her fans are taking it too extreme! Like chill out!
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
what is all this about? 😕
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol I din even vote of zaya!
But it just shows many ppl outside india forums fandoms also liked zaya
I also liked them better...
I was looking fwd to both the shows but liked this one
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Umm me too like both shows..But in RR the interaction between leads is not yet shown nor they had so many dcenes like ZaYa had in first week itself...

Nyways wish both show do well...

And lets not fight guys...Please..!! Its a small request..from mah side...:) :) :)

PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..

Why are you Bashing RR..???  Putting a line like "not intended to hurt any body" doesn't give you license to Bash a show/Casts/Fandom.

Don't make such posts which leads fighting between the Fan groups.
Zahra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am a Sanaya fan. Been watching botht he shows but i am liking beintehaan more. Beintehaan is kind of chilled out show, am loving it. RR on the other hand is not bad but i wont mind missing an episode or two. 
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This has nothing to do with the show, refrain from bringing issues from other forums to this section, it will only cause arguments and instigation.  If you have an issue with a thread on a forum - report it and it will be dealt with by the forum moderators.

Topic Closed

Leviathan