Originally posted by _Maggie_

Hi Bro😉 I just read this Shot of yours This one is good
You definitely have writing ability👏
continue soon
thanks maham
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by maha9

my dear josh.. wow this is great start sweety muaah
i am so glad u thought of entertaining us with ur creative mind ..

and coming to the story..
so hmm this ishita wont stop her way to take off arthi right urghhh..

poor yash is afraid of the danger that is approaching arthi but it came true today ishita used the small opportunity to take arthi's life away and admiring the scene from behind..

oh God i hope soon her evil face comes out and i am waiting for more dear.. continue soon sweety 🤗
maha thanks for this detailed comment :))
josh well first of all congrats dear for coming to new zone

secondly i must say writing may not be your cup of tea but indeed its supllmenating coffee😉

really ishita wicked planning to burn aarti alive n yash sixth sense feeling restless for his lady love is beautifully written dear will wait for second part

Originally posted by RA17

josh well first of all congrats dear for coming to new zone

secondly i must say writing may not be your cup of tea but indeed its supllmenating coffee😉

really ishita wicked planning to burn aarti alive n yash sixth sense feeling restless for his lady love is beautifully written dear will wait for second part

aww thanks😃
Hey! It's superb! Please update soon...
Originally posted by cutestar12

nice continue soon
thanks
Originally posted by Shashi1984

Hey! It's superb! Please update soon...
thank u:)
will update this weekend :))
Ishita thought her eyes were deceiving her as she saw Aarti alive.  Aarti saw Ishita's facial expression and was a bit confused, she asked , "Ishita,kya hua?" Ishita stuttered, "Nothing...nothing Aarti, anyways, what happened,why are you in this condition?" Aarti suspected that something was up in Ishita's mind but then continued to answer Ishita's question. 
Next morning, Ishita could not locate her cell.She  desperately started searching for her cellphone."I need to find this phone otherwise everything will be ruined.I can't let all my hardwork go down the drain." While looking she stopped and got a flashback of her trying to kill Aarti by lighting AarYa's room on fire that night. She thought that her phone might have dropped out while scampering through the window. Stealthily,she went down to the crime scene,the entire room was incinerated not a single thing was spared,not even  Yash and Aarti's precious photos.Every single this was reduced to ashes.Ishita still had hope that her phone might be in good condition and somewhere around. While rummaging through every nook and cranny of the room yash passed by and was shocked to see Ishita there.He hid behind behind the wall and spied on her .After a few minutes of intensive searching,Ishita left the room,(unable to catch a glimpse of Yash.) He became suspicious of her,"Something is fishy?What was she doing here? "
Aarti sat in their new room crying and kept on recalling flashbacks of that catastrophic incident. "I lost so much, even nearly my life. I had so much memories there especially my first night in this house was spent in that room. Not even one of our photos was spared." Yash stood and looked on at Aarti from the door with teary eyes. He wiped his eyes and went into the room to console Aarti. "Aartiji, don't cry,those   are just material things,the important thing is that you are safe and sound. If any harm had come to you,what would have happened to our kids?  There is alot to be thankful for." After hearing these words Aarti felt much better and a sense of relief. She threw herself into Yash's arms and he told her rid her mind of her worries.

It had just turned 6pm in the evening,and  the house phone rang. Yash picked up and a person asked to speak to Ishita. His suspicion rose. "Who is this speaking?" The person once again asked to speak to Ishita.  After he handed the phone the phone over to Ishita, he quickly went to the other line and picked up the phone in order to eavesdrop on their conversation. The person asked ,"How did the plan go and why are you not answering your cell?" Ishita: "That plan turned out to be a misfortune for me rather than for her! It was a big flop and i lost my cell while executing that plan too. Luck was favouring her on that night...but don't worry she can't get away everytime. I'm will soon lay a mastermind trap for her!" The person," *furious tone*Why can't you do anything right? You are making these tall claims i just hope you can live up to them. Action speaks  louder than words." Ishita: "Stop lecturing! Look, i've been playing this game for years now and no one can beat me at it.It does not mean that just because one failed the others will fail too. One more thing, never call in this house phone again. Anyways I'll get going now."

Yash was just plane out shocked. He could not believe that one who he considered as his own had deceived  him and his family so badly. He clenched his fists in anger and smashed a nearby vase to pieces. The noise drew Aarti out and she was in disbelief to see yash in that state.  She immediately ran to him and tried  to find out his problem...after managing to calm his down,he told her everything. Aarti was just as shocked as Yash when she found out this news. Yash decided to reveal Ishita's real face at that very moment to the family members but Aarti stopped him. "Yashji we need some solid evidence to prove her guilty. This whole family has  an unwavering faith in her and just telling them alone won't do it. She is so cunning that she will cook up a story right there and make us look bad if we choose to reveal it right now. We need to come up with a foolproof plan."

I will have to do one more update😆.Yeah apparently its gonna be a three shot instead of a two shot😆. Anyways i think i should apologize for this crappy update. Yeah as it turns out im not very good at this.😆Hopefully the final one will be  better (there is no guarantee though) but i'll try.😆
I've gotta think of a mastermind plan (pun intended🤣) for Aarti & Yash to lay for that witch for the next update.
Anyways please do leave your comments...criticism is always welcome. :))
Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago
wonderful update waiting for next one continue soon Edited by g.vani - 10 years ago