Punar Vivah

AarYa TS-A Narrow Escape {2nd Update on Page 7}

Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey guys,

I wrote this last night...i think i can cover the story in two parts so this is part 1 and i'll probably update part 2  weekend if all goes well. I think this is the second time i've ever written something  but 1st time in this forum.

PS: Writing is not my cup of teaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here it goes:

It struck 12 am and yet Yash was still tossing and turning in bed.He had this strange foreboding which had arisen a strong sense of fright and doubt in his mind.Almost as every two minutes passed he turned and looked at his wife Aarti, to make sure she was okay. She was asleep just to the side of him. His constant movements had awaken her, she looked at him and realized he had something on his mind,he was not quite sure if he should tell her about his premonitions but after much hesitation he finally opened up and told her.

Yash started,"Aartiji, im getting these thought about something that is about to befall you.I can't take my mind of it."

She replied,"Yashji, Come on you always get these thoughts and nothing ever happens,so rid your mind of these thoughts and go back to sleep...its almost morning and you have to work tomorrow."

Yash knew this time it was different...his apprehensive  feeling was much more worse compared to previous times. He tried his best to take his mind of off this negative thinking, he took off the lamp and  went to sleep. Just then,a shadow is shown advancing slowly with a bottle towards Aarti and Yash's room.Yash's eyes opened once again,this uneasy feeling could not be put away easily. His throat was a bit dry but as he switched on his lamp,he realized his jug was empty. He carried his jug to the kitchen unaware of the fact that a catastrophe is about to happen to the one closest to his heart  . 

The shadowy figure entered AarYa's room through the door  which yash had left open. The person began pouring a liquid substance around the bed where Aarti was sleeping as sound as a baby. Aarti caught a whiff of a faded scent of kerosene but paid no attention to it.The person  pulled out a pack of matches whcih was hidden in their clothes and scratched it. The light from the match reflected of the person's face and the person was none other than the evil wife of Aakash, Ishita. As the fire of the match stick continued gleaming,she thought in her head,"Breathe your last moments Aarti,after this Yash will be all mine". These words echoed several times in her  mind.

She dropped the lighting match on the ground and darted quietly through the window.
This scent of kerosene was now at its strongest. Aarti quickly got up and within a split second,she found herself surrounded by a deadly ring of fire.

She immediately yelled out in fear,"AHHH FIRE!!,HELPPP HELPPP!!YASHJII!!"
Yash who was still in the kitchen, heard heard his wife's helpless plea,immediately dropped the jug which smashed to pieces and ran towards the room where his dear Aarti was. Everyone person in the house heard Aarti's  deafening scream for help. Ishita who was watching all this happen from outside the room  window was laughing as she saw  Aarti in trouble. She uttered,"Aarti,not even your God can save you now"
Yash arrived and saw the entire room engulfed in flames,  he screamed,"AARTIJII!!!"
The flames caught aarti's bed and as a result the fire was moving closer towards her. Still traumatised about all happening around her,she continued to cry out in distress.
The entire family arrived and could not believe their eyes.Yash told Pratik& Pankaj to bring buckets of water. Yash looked frantically for a way to go in and save his love. Then,suddenly Aarti's voice was not heard anymore. Yash's level of fear of losing Aarti was now beyond imagination.He could not delay any longer,as his Aartiji was on the verge of death.
All the family members screamed out  as he made a huge leap through the fire, onto the bed.He saw her lying in a corner...she had fainted! She was sweating profusely.He effortlessly lifted her into the safety of his arms. Just then, Yash and Pratiek came back with buckets of water and extinguish some of the fire Yash was now able to carry Aarti to the Living room where the family members revived her. She took a few seconds to catch herself as she was still a bit traumatised.
Gayatri asked her what happened and Aarti narrated her story, while Aarti was relating her story , Ishita came through the front door,shocked to see Aarti alive.

Part 2 on page 7

Do say if you like it/hate it. :)
Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_GurIkaholic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Josh :) , very interesting i loved it . Please update soon eager to read next part !
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was exciting a rush of adreline!! Please continue!
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was a very awesome start, Josh πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Yash had a feeling that something bad was about to happen to his love Aartiji but she dismissed it until she was really in danger and Yash's worse nightmare was becoming a reality <_<

Hope they give that witch Ishita a tight slap how dare she try to harm Yash's Aartiji 😑 😑

Glad Yash was able to save his love with the help of his loved ones πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊

Can't wait for the next installment πŸ˜‰
Edited by Zetter - 10 years ago
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was amazing!! Please continue! πŸ‘
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Let me read it 

Joshu congrats for starting this😊
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gurukratzlover

Hey Josh :) , very interesting i loved it . Please update soon eager to read next part !

thanks ravina :))
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Originally posted by: sb1410

That was exciting a rush of adreline!! Please continue!

thanks...soonπŸ˜ƒ
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Wow that was a very awesome start, Josh πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Yash had a feeling that something bad was about to happen to his love Aartiji but she dismissed it until she was really in danger and Yash's worse nightmare was becoming a reality <_<

Hope they give that witch Ishita a tight slap how dare she try to harm Yash's Aartiji 😑 😑

Glad Yash was able to save his love with the help of his loved ones πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊

Can't wait for the next installment πŸ˜‰

Thanks  for this detailed feedback zetter...really means alotπŸ˜ƒ
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

That was amazing!! Please continue! πŸ‘

thanks vannyπŸ˜ƒ