India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

why Barun Sobti??

coolbakes_Jalad Goldie
coolbakes_Jalad
coolbakes_Jalad

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Friends lets see how many ppl answer this post taking few seconds for our hotwa!

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVanisa...sathaluaravapalliSwamuchithusakkigatamanutdno1kitty789crackerszonejg12Lovely_Bajwa_sk62..crazy_doll.._BacknForth_vandana1965VYGA89-suga-sun_shine_girl-ChildOfChrist--Mannatstg1hira_arnieINEFFABLEKatelynSaRun.Aisha1996ishq30..SunnYaara..Barun_AddictcheesemadJiyagulabi-CutyeeARS24Flora3333aNkItA.CMrDarcyfanriti4u.DushtKanya.

.DushtKanya. IF-Stunnerz
.DushtKanya.
.DushtKanya.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I love him because he is a brilliant actor, a handsome man, loves his fans, and above all, the best person in this industry. Love him loads hamesha Heart

PS. I LOVE the fact that he never throws away any gift given to him by his fans. What an awesome idol <3 God bless him.

Edited by -Barun - 05 January 2014 at 1:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235arshi1986coolbakes_Jalad_BacknForth_-ChildOfChrist-ishq30stg1KatelynFlora3333..SunnYaara..Barun_Addict

zohakhan7 IF-Stunnerz
zohakhan7
zohakhan7

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I love him loads because firstly he is a down to earth and a humble person and is a brilliant actor and always respects his fans ..love him loads Heart 

Edited by sarunholic_arhi - 05 January 2014 at 1:37pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235arshi1986coolbakes_Jalad_BacknForth_-ChildOfChrist-Katelynishq30..SunnYaara..Barun_AddictArshiAms

Arshinme Groupbie
Arshinme
Arshinme

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Because of the person he is offscreen and his persona onscreen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986coolbakes_JaladKatelyn..SunnYaara..

crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I cant really explain why I love Barun so much..I mean everybody knows he is one of da most attractive guys out dere..he is da best husband n most loving family member one can have..he is one hell of an actor n a superb human being..he is a superstar n yet he is so honest abt himself, his work..he is humble n grounded..he has an amazing sense of humour n he is a vry friendly person..his eyes, his voice, his personality, his soul..everything emits positivity n purity..everything abt him loveable...so yeah..I love Barun coz he is Barun..dere was never a chance fr me not to fall in love wid him..its too easy to love him n more easier is to continue harbouring dose feelings fr him

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytotsarshi1986Lovely_Bajwa_coolbakes_Jaladvandana1965-ChildOfChrist-_BacknForth_Srujana7.MaNanishq30stg1incarnadine..SunnYaara..Barun_AddictDeedeepa1.DushtKanya.

manutdno1 Senior Member
manutdno1
manutdno1

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
INCLUDE EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE HAS SAID SO FAR AND THE FACT THAT HE ACTUALLY COMES ACROSS AS A GENUINELY NICE BLOKE. (A RARE FIND THESE DAYS). WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET!

ONE ASPECT OF HIS PERSONALITY I REALLY LIKE IS HIS ABILITY TO SHOW HIS GENUINE LOVE AND APPRECIATION FOR HIS WIFE, FAMILY, FRIENDS AND HIS FANS.

KEEP IT UP KID, WE'RE ALL WITH YA!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235arshi1986coolbakes_Jalad_BacknForth_-ChildOfChrist-stg1ishq30..SunnYaara..Barun_Addict

Oliver.Queen IF-Rockerz
Oliver.Queen
Oliver.Queen

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Love him totally. Very open n friendly. A bundle of talent. Hope to see him sometime soon onscreen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1986coolbakes_Jaladishq30..SunnYaara..

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
LOL where do  i start? as a non-watcher of daily soaps this man actually got me hooked to one so i loved him as an amazing actor first. i admired his skill onscreen, his voice, those micro expressions, the way his body language and eyes conveyed everything he wanted to say. even the way he moved was so precise, u could feel asr's tumultuous, pent up emotions always being held back so rigidly. and he has a beautiful face, there's an innocence there that he lent to arnav and l always loved that the dark 'raakshas' looked like such an angel in his unguarded moments. 

and i guess the more i saw Barun's offscreen persona the more i started admiring and loving him as a person. he seems genuine in a sea of fakeness and so down to earth in an industry which is all about i, me, myself. now i've seen it i guess i compare him with others and i always find them lacking. he is funny and sweet and loyal and kind of normal, and given his talent and his popularity that makes him extraordinary! he is a classy, confident, intelligent man but i love that his ego does not get in the way of his work or his relationships, ever. and his behaviour during the closure sealed it for me, i was so impressed by him that it made me love him more than i loved asr and i became a fan for life! Heart

i was watching masterchef uk and in one early round there were two excellent chefs and the judges couldn't pick between them so they put both of them through. one judge said to the other 'isn't it amazing, they're both so fantastic but u wouldn't think it from their behaviour and attitude' and the other judge replied 'they dont need it, they're that good their food speaks for itself' ~ and this just sums up Barun for me (btw, one of those chefs ended up winning) the people who r truly that amazing dont even know it, they're just trying to achieve something great and the rest is a beautiful byproduct Approve

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytotsserendipity235arshi1986jobi_BacknForth_-ChildOfChrist-Japonicaincarnadinedeepz_SI.BS..Saraa..ishq30..SunnYaara..Barun_AddictArshiAms.DushtKanya.

Go to top