Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nidhirohan

🤣 becharaa meraa nahi nahi humaaraa dv ðŸ¤£

Yahan bhi right to equality...hamara DV sirf Tera nahin😉
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna37

exactly, my analysis of how story can progress with Saaruv together.
1) When DV dad calls Saanchi, she should not accept any of his deals and leave the room atonce and then say to DV about the whole happenings inside like how he insulted her, what deals he has put her to and how he told her to leave DV etc. and cry for DV!

2) DV should feel sorry for her. He should  throw a challenge at his dad that he would stay away from them and win the case  against him for  Saanchi's land  and prove to him that DV was not wrong in selecting Saanchi as his life partner.  

3) DV  should also continue his life in Panchgani till he is accepted by his family.  Meanwhile DV's dad should fall into troubles with his companies and Anway cold not be able to help him as he is himself not that worthy and DV and Saanchi should solve all that out!!

Pls tell me if the story goes something like this, won't we all be happy?  Satyanaash kar diya itni acchi concept ka.

Right Aparna...cvs had hit gold when we see such a storyline where the story could have been the hero. Not just a strong and distinct concept, they had got the finest actors and the most fresh pair to add sone pe suhaga but what they did to it...satyanaash is the word.
Seasoned actors...chocolatee hero from movies...script witer, story writer, producer all from movies...Panchgani as the setting of the show...kya nahin hai inke paas...but too many good things is also not good...
They could have created miracles...which they started with also initially."...sab ab bar baad karke rakh diya.😭
drveena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no vinnie... now i don't think so...

.initially may be yes ..she thought of herself as older to him... but down the line she realized that dv WAS HER PROBLEM SOLVER...remember, she even called him HER HERO...so now she idolizes him...hence , age is not a factor at all...

but .. the problem here is ... pl don't BASH me...DV himself... na woh saachi se apni reality chupata  na yeh naubath aati...also DV has got all wrong ideas about his family's  likes and dislikes... his family is not what he thinks they are...maybe because he lived away from them for a long time, so he has no idea how  low  a level can they stoop to...  may be saachi was blackmailed that her entire family will be wiped out if she refuses to leave dv... these people can do anything... uss bechaari  nae dar kar deal accept kar li hogi...wat say
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: drveena

no vinnie... now i don't think so...

.initially may be yes ..she thought of herself as older to him... but down the line she realized that dv WAS HER PROBLEM SOLVER...remember, she even called him HER HERO...so now she idolizes him...hence , age is not a factor at all...

but .. the problem here is ... pl don't BASH me...DV himself... na woh saachi se apni reality chupata  na yeh naubath aati...also DV has got all wrong ideas about his family's  likes and dislikes... his family is not what he thinks they are...maybe because he lived away from them for a long time, so he has no idea how  low  a level can they stoop to...  may be saachi was blackmailed that her entire family will be wiped out if she refuses to leave dv... these people can do anything... uss bechaari  nae dar kar deal accept kar li hogi...wat say

May be but my POV : Saanchi makes decisions very fast and she is very angry and moody type.  As soon as DV dad insulted her and talked about deals , she went out of moods and got very angry and immediately accepted it!!
Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago