Is this because of age gap??

vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
We are seeing Saachi dominating their relationship. We see Dhruv in awe of her maturity. We see Saachi dictating terms to Dhruv and Dhruv respecting her and adds a Ji to her name.
We see how hyper Saachi gets when DV even slightly modifies from what she wants him to do...remember when she wanted DV to inform the police when Anky went missing and DV wanted to initially search her himself, how annoyed she was with dv.

We also see how Saachi gets mad at him when he does something wrong in her opinion like not informing Saachi even after 24 hours of knowing about PE or telling Anky or telling his parents and is unconcerned what reasons he has for not doing it...like Ankys big mouth in telling everybody...or wanting to talk about Saachi when his parents are face to face and not on phone..but Saachi was never listening.

What do you think, is Saachi's behaviour a result of her being older in the relationship that she in subconscious think that only she is right and DV being younger should listen to and obey her. Is her dominance due to the big age gap.

I am not able to decide if it is...please discuss as to what you feel like.
Edited by vinee_vinee - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti410 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

We are seeing Saachi dominating their relationship. We see Dhruv in awe of her maturity. We see Saachi dictating terms to Dhruv and Dhruv respecting her and adds a Ji to her name.

We see how hyper Saachi gets when DV even slightly modifies from what she wants him to do...remember when she wanted DV to inform the police when Anky went missing and DV wanted to initially search her himself, how annoyed she was with dv.

We also see how Saachi gets mad at him when he does something wrong in her opinion like not informing Saachi even after 24 hours of knowing about PE or telling Anky or telling his parents and is unconcerned what reasons he has for not doing it...like Ankys big mouth in telling everybody...or wanting to talk about Saachi when his parents are face to face and not on phone..but Saachi was never listening.

What do you think, is Saachi's behaviour a result of her being older in the relationship that she in subconscious think that only she is right and DV being younger should listen to and obey her. Is her dominance due to the big age gap.

I am not able to decide if it is...please discuss as to what you feel like.

I have some answers if it will help you clear out your confusion...about the time when Ankita was missing, I was completely with Saachi...reasons :
1) she knew the area very well and knew it was dangerous
2) it was a girl thing...she put herself in Ankita's place and could imagine how scared she must be...
If she was abducted by someone ,then the fear of rape is always there,and in that situation every moment matters,don't you think ?now worrying about police and not involving them,as DV wanted,would be the last thing on her mind...her protective instinct wanted another girl safe even though she was jealous...I think it was commendable on Saachi's part,to rise above herself.that's why she could not understand Dhruv 's behavior ,and wondering why he was taking things lightly.
About telling Ankita and his parents ...she says it very clearly why she is upset in the episode itself...anyway here it is ... she was afraid that DV might be ashamed of their relationship and thought it unimportant enough for him to tell anyone,or give it priority ...He convinces her  that was not the case...and then she tells him that she will feel respectful in their relationship only after he tells people about them and they in turn look at it respectfully ...otherwise she was feeling cheap...that's why she was upset when DV had a chance and he did not introduce her to his mom at the party...it is humiliating for a girl in relationship to be not acknowledged...DV should have introduced her...I 100 % understand Saachi...
About not informing the PE matter...now here her honest nature comes into play,as well as her fear of losing her land...DV belonging to PE was the ultimate disaster,and not telling her right away,and hearing from someone else made him a liar to her...do you blame her reactions ? I don't .
I don't think it's her dominance ,but her mature vision and protectiveness  which is telling him what to do...we know DV is smart but immature and naive...so isn't his partner's duty to guide him ? And wherever DV was right we have seen Saachi listening to him.
I am disgusted with Saachi but only because of what the writer's did in the last few episodes(baring the last episode,where I am starting to see her comeback) otherwise I loved her all along.
I hope this helps you 
Edited by Jyoti410 - 10 years ago
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vinnee, Personally I feel it is not at all due to age gap or anything like that. 
 As we all know,  her experiences in life have always been bitter, and she behaves as the way she does only as the result of what she has experienced earlier in very early days of her life .  She also feels whatever she loved never remained with her. Now she loves DV so much that she is so insecure about many things (like age gap, his  mom's wish to get him married to Ankita, this newly introduced PE ) etc   only with the fear of losing him!! Also in few situations, DV could not handle situations to his best.  But as DV said "Saanchi is in his jigar not dil because he needs guts along with love to LOVE her" .  I totally agree for her confused and harsh behaviour towards DV is not at all justiciable.  At the end of the day, it is DV more impressing!!  Poor DV!
Edited by aparna37 - 10 years ago
ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think this is just because of age gap and Saachi being older

Some of this is more of her personality, she is the head of family and taken care of her family for 15 year.. that's a real long time. She takes care of her family , farm,  worker.  Her brother and sister were very young and she is mom , dad, sister all rolled into one and this makes  her attitude protective and it has become her 2nd nature and she is protective towards everyone.  Remember when DV was hurt she turns into care taker mode immediately.  Her reaction to Anky being missing is very natural, a city girl missing in a woods anyone would be concerned.

Her reactions to DV that's completely different story ... DV's attitude towards life , how he takes things lightly.  Shoot got to go, will update later  , .. this post needs time to write J

AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She thinks he as Baccha ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ yaad nahi cheeni meeni, shaurya ... and Dv 😉
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes...badi hone ka najayaz faiyda utha rahi hai... 🤣

gor se dekhiye is chehre ko...yehi hai woh shaatir aurat..jo apne boyfriend ko bachha samajhkar torture kar rahi... 🤣Edited by naneta - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its age and her attitude. She is used to giving orders at home and office and everyone listens to her. She expects DV todo the same.He is still a bachcha for her who is always take everything lightly...Actually its a good combination and they can do wonders together if the CV 's can make a good story out of it. But they have already started spoiling it ...
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ak75

Its age and her attitude. She is used to giving orders at home and office and everyone listens to her. She expects DV todo the same.He is still a bachcha for her who is always take everything lightly...Actually its a good combination and they can do wonders together if the CV 's can make a good story out of it. But they have already started spoiling it ...

ho...itni baar practicals dene ke baad bhi she considers him a baccha... 🤣 haye re DV ki phooti kismat 🤣 Edited by naneta - 10 years ago
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naneta

ho...itni baar practicals dene ke baad bhi she considers him a baccha... 🤣 haye re DV ki phooti kismat 🤣

Unless she removes the bachcha image from her mind they are not going to be equals ðŸ˜†
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well I dont think she is MATURED at all infact Dv is more matured according to me...
1. Ankitas case yes i would have admired her if she was ONLY and GENUNINELY looking for ankita but  she RUBBED IN DV THATS ITS His fault..thats not cool
2. Telling his mom and ankita  abt their relationship I agree with Dv  thats it a sensitive topic and age diff is a big thing in our society...it shd be told in person and ankie was tooo imature to be told...

Well for  those who say  sanchi was right ...Well it did not really help that DV announced  it to ankie..YET SHE  DISTRUSTED HIM AND WAS BRUTUAL AND HARSH..

3. Abt the lying issue..he did try to tell, she did not listen  it was a shock to DV as well but she did not
understand..she WAS HARSH AND  BRUTUAL again..
If she was matured she was have self refelected but she did not, DILS convinced her...

nani , aaji adu dils all see DVs truth ..Sanchi does not ..how does it make her sensible and mature????

DVs parents will be nasty to her I am sure she will take it out on DV...

She is imature and insecure ...cannot handle love which is eventually lead to her losing her LOVE...

Dont tell me she is bitter as she has gone thru a lot in life ..with other s and her family even ulka she goes out of way to love and understand them...even Pranchis in laws...

S