Trending today 6/01/2013 4rm 7 pm ist

ar-n-only-ar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

We are trending #WeBoycottZeeTv
tonight at IST 7 pm

Kindly read the following guidelines before proceeding for the
trending :

1) U should have two twitter accounts... if in one limit exceeds then go for the second account n likewise

2) Only use the current Hashtag in
the tweets, the old ones wont be
counted. most important is use the
same way as it is written i.e #WeBoycottZeeTv
not even use small z in Zee...

2) Dont use more than 1 Hashtag,
it wont be counted in the trend,
Only use #WeBoycottZeeTv

4) Retweet doesnt count.. so u can
do it only manually by copying
someones tweet and writing RT before dat n tweet it

3) PLEASE TAG THE FOLLOWING
PEOPLE IN YOUR TWEETS (One or
Two at a time)
@ZeeTV
@AjayBhalwankara
@punit_goenka

*Note- Do not tag more than two people in your tweet, your account can be closed.

4) Dont start before the prescribed time i.e. 7 pm ist

5) What to write?
-Mention that u need zee to apologise to ksg
- Mention that you will NEVER
Accept Rakesh as Asad.
- Mention that you want Karan
Singh Grover Back
-Mention that you will
UNSUBSCRIBE To Zee TV if your
demands are not met.

Any confusion... Ask... We need to
be in top today!
ALL THE BEST !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly as a fan of Karan's work as Asad and as much as I will miss him in QH...this all is null and void now as RaQuesh is confirmed and shooting for the show and the show is moving forward...

All this seems unnecessary and yes Zee should probably apologize to KSG for what was said, but this is their matter and rallying to trend this makes no sense anymore...esp. mentioning you want Karan back since he was leaving the show anyway and he's already been replaced...

My personal opinion...

Edited by cclove - 10 years ago
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cclove

Honestly as a fan of Karan's work as Asad and as much as I will miss him in QH...this all is null and void now as RaQuesh is confirmed and shooting for the show and the show is moving forward...

All this seems unnecessary and yes Zee should probably apologize to KSG for what was said, but this is their matter and rallying to trend this makes no sense anymore...esp. mentioning you want Karan back since he was leaving the show anyway and he's already been replaced...

My personal opinion...

With all due respect I know it is thr personal matter but we want to do wat is ryt. i.e. we demand an apology for tarnishing an actors image to such a level that it affects his future as well.
And yes karan wanted to leave bcoz of health issues months go but he did gve thm tym to work on d proper closure nd he was willing to do so for few more months. Issuing articles stating that he was sacked bcz of he was unprofessional or came drunk on set is not acceptable.
Personally for me Asad means Karan but at d same time we all have nothing against Raquesh...we knw he is just doing his job.

Gulaabo thumbnail
gear up people...i am in!!!
Prizi thumbnail
M in
we demand an apology
rikranimondal thumbnail
come back ksg as asad we want only you as asad
Komal_gill thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
KSGians rock
i'm on
i'll now make a 2nd account on twitter coz i've only 1 oops😆
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
We are always with you...in supporting KSG👍🏼
-Anitha- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
we are with u in this mission...
weboycottzeetv👍🏼
veenisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: cclove

My personal opinion...

agreed
and to add to things Karan himself wanted to leave the show. I m his huge fan but since he left the show without thinking about us I don't think so boycotting the show is good option.  im watching the show and hope Raquesh does a good job. my personal opinion baaki you guys carry on 👍🏼