India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

My take on thakurain

DN2012 IF-Dazzler
DN2012
DN2012

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Thakur is epitome of arrogance,father figure and ultimate bad guy. But thakurain is not so innocent. She is seen warning her husband about BSD.that shows she is not unaware of her husband's karthuth.rather she is keeping the enemy closer,as she is aware that she will be eliminated if she goes against him. This is purely my take.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

princessep13rowanJarpKhurafatiKalashterribletwisttvbug2011SS88Arhi_2205ipkknd-fanjaya100Anmol_.

Related Videos

Arhi_2205 IF-Dazzler
Arhi_2205
Arhi_2205

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
That's smart actually, didn't think of it
jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
There's way more to the thakurain than meets the eye, I want to know why she's so fond of Paro. I find the thakurain fascinating  and can't wait for her story to be revealed more so because Sadia Siddiqui is a superb actress.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SS88

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

There's way more to the thakurain than meets the eye, I want to know why she's so fond of Paro. I find the thakurain fascinating  and can't wait for her story to be revealed more so because Sadia Siddiqui is a superb actress.

Yea my thoughts exactly but I think she can also be rudra mom? 
DN2012 IF-Dazzler
DN2012
DN2012

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Millerrr88

She looks too young to be Rudra's mom.when they showed the dad he was looking pretty old. That doesn't mean anything...but can't picture her as Rudra's mom.
jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DN2012

She looks too young to be Rudra's mom.when they showed the dad he was looking pretty old. That doesn't mean anything...but can't picture her as Rudra's mom.
I too think there's a chance that she's Rudra's mom but then that might seem too obvious a choice especially as we haven't met other characters yet. The age factor especially in the villages doesn't matter and actually might be a contributing factor to her running away
DN2012 IF-Dazzler
DN2012
DN2012

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DN2012

I too think there's a chance that she's Rudra's mom but then that might seem too obvious a choice especially as we haven't met other characters yet. The age factor especially in the villages doesn't matter and actually might be a contributing factor to her running away

So true.she must have been married of to an older gentleman Rudra's dad.
So when a handsome Thakur flipped his mooche and asked her to come hither she might have been tempted and went away,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arsnehsonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
There is certainly more to Thakurain than meets the eye. There seems to be some sort of connection to Paro too. Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index