Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Sophz

You never know with the way they edit these award shows. They showed SRK even though he wasn't there when she was receiving that award. He came late

Seriously??  Why do that???  Unless everyone was actually booing when she won!😲  You know that EVERYONE in Bollywood hates her! πŸ˜­

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
He did like it i saw uncut version, btw can someone pace links to whole epi as on youtube i only gets bits and pieces!!
Sophz thumbnail
Originally posted by: HZAnita

Seriously?? Why do that??? Unless everyone was actually booing when she won!😲 You know that EVERYONE in Bollywood hates her!😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Idk why they do that it's irritating. But since Salman loves her lets just say that reactions was for Deepika!!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol that was so awkward 
She looked really pretty though. Love her orange lipstick. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I love when ppl don't take things too seriously and jsut enjoy the moment. She seemed like she wanted to do the Lungi Dance when she was walking up there and then BAM! She did it, which was surprising but refreshing. She is uber adorable and I feel like more and more ppl in this new generation are like JLaw...completely bindaas and chill. πŸ˜†

Salman's smile was adorable too. He geniunely likes Deepika. Me likey!!!
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahah. That was so adorable. 
dpislife thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why does Deepika whiten her skin so much?  I was watching her Lux ad and she is looking so fair. Does she not like her dusky skin?
Targaryen thumbnail
You need to be confident about yourself to pull off something as silly as that and still look cute! I adore this girl so much for who she is and how she has evolved as a person. Way to go girl πŸ‘πŸΌ
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She didnt look feminine doing that loongi dance .
Most ppl went home happy with trophy in their hands.. thats what u call a charity. 
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, she is a cutie pie. Dippy Dippy love you loads.