Poll

Days will you Fart in front of your partner ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

yes! yes ashraa ...u need to stop hiding and should accept what you really are ...you can be help to lot of dummies πŸ˜³ 

What's happening today... on FB it's Boss who  is cracking me up like hell... here it's Ashra πŸ˜†
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You guys are so mean..made me a farting princess, I wanted to be a princess but not a farting one πŸ€” πŸ€£
I think I am the new bali ka bakra here for not completing my LOTW πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
Okay I assume this thread is dedicated to me πŸ˜Ž *pooffft*
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

U are too honest  to add the last optionπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..Though its my no 1 option i didnt vote for that .. Yes acted like a good friend πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

and obviously only u can come up with some thing like that ...πŸ‘πŸΌ lage rahooo

munna bhai!!! 
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well, i'll burp & burp & burp & burp... when my burping stops working then no option ... *boom* 

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Aww..U indeed look like farter face TS ...your face says it all, specially when u get annoyed we know where those fumes and gases comes from *of course dats you..psss( the silent and deadly one)*  πŸ˜† ... u don't have to hide from us , we don't judge you...you are a good friend. 

...well! credits to you TS for finding hidden talent in ashraa...Hope she make some time out from her pressurized board exam and can give us tips and tricks , after all she is FARTING PRINCESS. πŸ˜³

I so agree... there is one pic where he looks like a baby who just farted and made a face like "where did the sound come from?" πŸ€£

Ashra thanks for telling us the truth πŸ˜›
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

What's happening today... on FB it's Boss who  is cracking me up like hell... here it's Ashra πŸ˜†

Hudini dissappearing act Boss! πŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

be more specific, the silent deadly ones or the phataka wala ones? Either way It doesn't pertain to me because everyone here knows I am too good looking to ever do something disgusting like release any sorts of gases. 😳 Do I look like a farter face? I dont think so.. 

Ashra our resident fart guru, who has been away on vacation and should return with a big fart.. would be able to explain the intricacies of relationships and farting.. be it farting in front of family, friends, teachers, bosses.. you name it Ashra has done it!

Sul where are U these days..  ? 
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carisma2

Sul where are U these days..  ? 

πŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km4aAGr8Y7s[/YOUTUBE]
Farting is natural but one must control when you are with your partner..! For me, its like a shameful act so I will try not to fart infront of my partner..! What a shameful moment it will be man..! Like everybody farts but we all should avoid it when we are in public or with our partners.. Or by chance if I farted by mistake infront my of partner, then man I will never show my partner my face.. πŸ€£
Ashra congratulations for the farting queen title.. suits u πŸ˜‰ 

And according to TS, the silent one are the most dangerous one ! I remember when I was in school, my all classmates (may be included me) farted many times but it was a silent fart... and the silent fart is the most poisonous fart πŸ€£ and our whole class used to fill with that smell..! Oh man πŸ€£

Khair option 5 for me πŸ˜†
Edited by Woh_Kaun_Thi - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

be more specific, the silent deadly ones or the phataka wala ones? Either way It doesn't pertain to me because everyone here knows I am too good looking to ever do something disgusting like release any sorts of gases. 😳 Do I look like a farter face? I dont think so.. 

Ashra our resident fart guru, who has been away on vacation and should return with a big fart.. would be able to explain the intricacies of relationships and farting.. be it farting in front of family, friends, teachers, bosses.. you name it Ashra has done it!

dude everybody farts.. you are not an alien πŸ˜† πŸ€£