Charmi congrats!Ur luckyLOL

thank u josh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.HandsomeBananalovely_nikki

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Charmi - a big Hug from me. Congrats not for having conversation with The Kratz but for the recognition of good work by Kratz. She is equally very humble and down to earth and probably that alongwith her talent is pulling the crowd towards her.

Must add Charmi - your voice carried love, innocence and honesty. Continue to be the way you are - your are gifted with beautiful mind and thoughts. Love U more and PV forum. Enjoy your moment. Stay blessed .

Leevi - thanks dear for sharing - as always.Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leevi05princess121993lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Charmi - a big Hug from me. Congrats not for having conversation with The Kratz but for the recognition of good work by Kratz. She is equally very humble and down to earth and probably that alongwith her talent is pulling the crowd towards her.

Must add Charmi - your voice carried love, innocence and honesty. Continue to be the way you are - your are gifted with beautiful mind and thoughts. Love U more and PV forum. Enjoy your moment. Stay blessed .

Chitra I don't know how you always manage to covey your feelings so beautifully in your messages.
This is exactly what I felt and wanted to write, but as usual was not able to find the proper words.

We are blessed to have you with us. Heart

princess121993Chitra_11

princess121993 IF-Rockerz
princess121993
princess121993

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

chitra.. u r one such a sweetheart... u always leave me speechless with ur comments.. i have no words..

Whatever you said abt KS.. i agree with you totally and completely..

and thank u so much...

Edited by princess121993 - 05 January 2014 at 9:51pm

Chitra_11lovely_nikki

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_nikki

Chitra I don't know how you always manage to covey your feelings so beautifully in your messages.
This is exactly what I felt and wanted to write, but as usual was not able to find the proper words.

We are blessed to have you with us. Heart

Nikki -  you are very generous dear for I know one thing for sure - without U - this day and moment we would not have enjoyed at all - so dear a big Hug to U for keeping this forum alive - am sure everyone will agree here. Let us enjoy Charmi moment which has become  OURS.Big smile

princess121993lovely_nikki

lovely_nikki IF-Stunnerz
lovely_nikki
lovely_nikki

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Chitra, you and everyone here knows very well what I feel for Charmi and Abie. And want they mean to me.
So for me it was one on the Happiest Day of my life, as I got to hear Charmi's voice. I even made my husband to listen to Kratika's interview just so he could also hear my cute little sisters voice (shhh, I haven't even told Charmi about it LOL)

Yes it's Charmi's day and let her enjoy it. Party

Love you and everyone in this forum.  Hug

princess121993Chitra_11

IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
OMG ! Charmi... Congratulations to you ! Hug Aww.. your voice is super sweet ! Embarrassed I know how it feels when suddenly get connected to your favourite stars especially on the phone ! You were speechless... But dear, you did many good things as Kratz fan ! Kudos to you and your efforts in always staying alert and being super quick in protecting our Queen ! Proud of you and yeah, Thank you so much ! Heart

Thanks for sharing the video ! Felt too nice hearing Charmi's and Kratika's voice ! Day Dreaming Wishing all the best to Kratika for her life ! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess121993caller123lovely_nikki

Go to top