Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariyaOshin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Mariya I agree with you

And I've yet to read your thank you thread and comment on it. But I'll do it sweetie. There's no way I'll miss reading it and commenting 😳

take your time Nikkima 
🤗As I said our friendship still so young🤗
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JeanPaul

Your voice is super gorgeous literally 

Charmi I am adding this too ...
Did U read my thankyou thread...

thank u so much mariya..

i will too read it soon dear.. and definitely comment on it... sorry for the delay
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Leevi for sharing
OMG Charmi so so happy for you i can hear the excitement in your voice
princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ns1970

Thanks Leevi for sharing
OMG Charmi so so happy for you i can hear the excitement in your voice

thanks a lot NS
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Charmi congrats!Ur lucky😆
princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MasterMind--

Charmi congrats!Ur lucky😆

thank u josh
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Charmi - a big 🤗 from me. Congrats not for having conversation with The Kratz but for the recognition of good work by Kratz. She is equally very humble and down to earth and probably that alongwith her talent is pulling the crowd towards her.

Must add Charmi - your voice carried love, innocence and honesty. Continue to be the way you are - your are gifted with beautiful mind and thoughts. Love U more and PV forum. Enjoy your moment. Stay blessed .

Leevi - thanks dear for sharing - as always.🤗

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsri65

Charmi - a big 🤗 from me. Congrats not for having conversation with The Kratz but for the recognition of good work by Kratz. She is equally very humble and down to earth and probably that alongwith her talent is pulling the crowd towards her.

Must add Charmi - your voice carried love, innocence and honesty. Continue to be the way you are - your are gifted with beautiful mind and thoughts. Love U more and PV forum. Enjoy your moment. Stay blessed .

Chitra I don't know how you always manage to covey your feelings so beautifully in your messages.
This is exactly what I felt and wanted to write, but as usual was not able to find the proper words.

We are blessed to have you with us. ❤️
princess121993 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsri65

chitra.. u r one such a sweetheart... u always leave me speechless with ur comments.. i have no words..

Whatever you said abt KS.. i agree with you totally and completely..

and thank u so much...
Edited by princess121993 - 10 years ago
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Chitra I don't know how you always manage to covey your feelings so beautifully in your messages.
This is exactly what I felt and wanted to write, but as usual was not able to find the proper words.

We are blessed to have you with us. ❤️

Nikki -  you are very generous dear for I know one thing for sure - without U - this day and moment we would not have enjoyed at all - so dear a big 🤗 to U for keeping this forum alive - am sure everyone will agree here. Let us enjoy Charmi moment which has become  OURS.😃