*New* AR FF::Pyar Ishq aur Mohobbat:Teaser : pg 1:part 1 coming soon

AR4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Friends,

AFter the debacle of Aaap Ki nazaron ne... trying to write something positive for the AR fans... hope you all will support me in this...

Here is a teaser of the same for you...

"Leave me I said," she retaliated "leave me."

"I can't Riddhima," he said "If I leave you how will I survive."

She looked at him, hatred in her eyes, "You are the most selfish person I have ever met in my life, Armaan. I hate you." She kept looking into his eyes.

He couldn't waver his eyes from that gaze of hers.

"Any amount of justification that I give, I understand, will not be able to remove this hate from your eyes for me" he said looking into those brown big eyes of hers.

Her eyes were starting to moisten but she was quick to control them, "That's right" she said "there is no scope of return and hence leave my hand" she said trying to free her hand from his grip.

"Riddhimaaa" he was left screaming as she freed herself from his grip and ran.

She woke up sweating...

She tried to compose herself

She felt a comforting hand on her head "Riddhima are you alright?" he asked

She looked at him sideways, he was standing by her bedside, maybe he saw her restlessness from across the door...in the dark

She hugged him... hugged him tight ...

"Armaan ...i ... our..."

The man tried to calm her down...

Then someone came and turned on the light in the room...

It was Muskaan...She looked at Riddhima's state and her husband trying to console her...she came close to her...

"Riddhima... tum thik ho" she asked and then the realization struck her...

She was at Muskaan and Rahul's house...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR4eve thumbnail

CHAPTER 1

She woke up sweating...

She tried to compose herself

She felt a comforting hand on her head "Riddhima are you alright?" he asked

She looked at him sideways, he was standing by her bedside, maybe he saw her restlessness from across the door...in the dark

She hugged him... hugged him tight ...

"Armaan ...i ... our..."

The man tried to calm her down...

Then someone came and turned on the light in the room...

It was Muskaan...She looked at Riddhima's state and her husband trying to console her...she came close to her...

"Riddhima... tum thik ho" she asked and then the realization struck her...

She was at Muskaan and Rahul's house...

Riddhima looked at Rahul and loosened her grip... " I am sorry Rahul" she said

"Tumne..." He was about to mention Armaan's name when Muskaan stopped him ...

She came and sat next to her...and offered her the water that was next to her bed...

Riddhima drank it...

"Sorry guys tum logo ko meri wajah se yun pareshan hona pad raha hain..." she said

"Riddhima... Tu tension mat le... We are friends after all... tu bas rest kar... Its only 1 am right now..." Muskaan added...

Riddhima hmmed and then Muskaan put her back on bed and put the comforter on her and then she and Rahul left the room...leaving it a little open...

Riddhima looked at them dispersing...

What had become of her life. This is not the life she had imagined to be. She tried to sleep but she couldn't sleep...

Armaan came from behind and closed her eyes

She touched his hand on her eyes and knew who it was

She moved his hands from her eyes... and looked at him with a lot of affection in her eyes...It was after all her first love... He had brought a gift for her... a parker pen... Because he knew of her penchant for writing... and she had loved it... she loved that he would always gift her thoughtful gifts...

But she could also not forget that day...

Dressed as his bride...he had come to meet her the previous day and today he texted her saying...he could not marry her...

No explanation... Nothing just a small text saying he couldn't marry her...

Thinking about all that she couldn't sleep...

She had only one mission to find work so that she could support herself and could free Muskaan and Rahul of her burden...

Armaan on the other hand had  been miserable since Riddhima left him... but he tried his best to come out of it and work towards his goal... he knew that he was not wrong and one day his basket would come back to him...

Riddhima kept applying for jobs but to no avail... She went to interviews but would somehow end up failing them...

It was really bothering her that she was in such a situation.. and whom could she blame... but herself... Had met all the wrong choices... had met the wrong guy... didn't go when he wanted her to come with him... y should she have... When he had left her at the alter...without any explanation... that was one thing she could never forgive him for...

She remembered the night before that so well...

He had texted her asking her to meet him.. but she said that it was inappropriate for the bride and the groom to meet before the wedding... inauspicious...

He had insisted and so had she stayed stubborn...

Eventually he came up to her room... and she tried her best to send him away but to no avail...he did not relent...

And she did not understand how she gave in to his desires... They ended up consummating their relationship a day before their marriage...

But the night that he left... she had looked into those eyes... the eyes that had promised him to take her with him the following day to be his forever...

The entire day she was happy...until she received the text that broke her apart...

"I cannot marry you Riddhima" is what Armaan had texted her minutes before the wedding... she tried to call him relentlessly... but he did not answer...

She called up his parents but they did not answer... 

No one was able to give her an explanation of why Armaan chose not to marry her a day after consummating the relationship...

Doubts started erupting in her mind...

Was that all that he ever wanted...

She stayed in her wedding joda the entire day hoping that Armaan would turn up and say all that was a prank... He didn't come... her parents died of shock... she couldn't even cry to her hearts content as she had to shoulder the responsibilities of her parents death...

13 days later...he came... to meet her...

He did not know what happened to her and her family... Because he came straight to her and did not even go to his parents place...

He hoped that Riddhima would embrace him albeit with a little hurt... but she would see his love through it all...

She didn't

She asked him to leave her...

He had tried his best to explain to her... but she would not listen...

What should she listen to  and why...

He couldn't explain the day her left her... the day her parents died why should she listen now...

She had released herself from his clutches and ran... And ran back to her home... she cried her heart out...

"Armaan... I had loved you with all my heart... How could you have done this to me...?"

She cried relentlessly...

She returned to work the following day... And tried to engross herself in work...

It was during one such day at work when she fainted and vomited...

On going through the check up she learned that she was a few weeks pregnant...

At that point it was only Muskaan who was with her...

Muskaan hesistated to ask but Riddhima was more than embarrassed...

A moment of joy had turned into a nightmare...

The news of her pregnancy spread through her office and she was let go... on grounds unexplained to her.. but she understood why she was let go...

She went back to her home only to realize that it had been mortgaged by her parents for her marriage...

Seeing all this... a thought would come to kill her ownself...

But how could she kill someone who was growing inside her...

Muskaan came to her rescue even here... She offered Riddhima to stay at her home...until she found something for herself... Riddhima couldn't thank her... enough...

The story will move ahead from here... no extensive flashbacks as such... Hope you like what has been portrayed so far... One thing I can promise... This one will surely be positive...

Happy reading...

AR4eve thumbnail
REPOST
Edited by AR4eve - 10 years ago
loveuarmaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one
continue soon
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one dear
do continue soon 
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update...
Conti. Asap :P  cant wait to read more.
sara.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept
continue soon
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept and start.
if this one is positive then pls pm me when you update.
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great start. Please continue soon
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing
Please continue soon