Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Well said 😛

But ASR was never a violent man, and methinks Rudra is the type of man who can twist a man's neck in a few seconds and walk away without remorse - he was even telling his father to get over his mom - so I am not sure at this point in time how much he thinks of other people and their emotions

Yet, he was considerate towards the girls, so we already saw the soft-corner for the fairer sex, or at least an understanding that they need to be taken care of, in that society

And he was gentle with Paro when he put her on the ground after she fainted

So maybe it is possible for him to soften a little 😃

He will definitely be passionate 😛

I know but see even salman was violent in dabangg 😆
Basically all heros are violent at some point!
But our rudhra is a bit to much 😆
but heroin ke liye har hero romantic ho hi jata hai 😉
goguma thumbnail
when cupid hits u, u'll nvr know ..   😉 
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg2c

well, i remember asr letting khushi fall down from his office to the floor below!! Rudra isnt hard.He has a hard exterior and he is never unnecessarily cruel to people. but woe to those who endanger or threaten his motherland...

True ,ASR letting Khushi fall was before he fell for her.during the remarriage,Sangeet time, he was not tolerable at all for me ..that was not the case with other fan girls who we're gushing and gushing..he was too cheesy for me.that is just me...😆
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think he will e passionate, not your roses and poems type of guy though. Remember Ashish said in one interview that Rudra is jinooni (passionate, obsessive) . Right now the basis of his junoon is his country, but it will change with time, and that's his story. So I guess  the next object of his junoon will be Paro.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

I am wondering if Rudra can be a romantic man.

He has been brought up in such a dejected, depressed, manner (dad depressed and angered for life when his beautiful wife left him), does he have the capacity to woo a woman ?

Can he be romantic, soft, sweet, and courting with the woman he loves, or will he be rough n tough with that as well ?

What do you all think ? 

interesting question

love teaches one everything, I think once he experiences love he may well become romantic...but to be honest the concept, setting and the way RR is being unfolded, I don't think it even matters if he isn't romantic, as long as there is the intense and passionate love between rudra-paro that's all that will matter..romance isn't necessarily needed esp not in the case of rudra-paro... I think their LS will be one where they communicate through their eyes and less via words and big romantic gestures...😳
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think its too early to talk about that angle of rudra.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's quite possible. We know that Rudra is quite passionate about his career and duty. I'm sure he'll be a passionate lover and a romantic if he wants to be.
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know what they say: The bigger they come the harder they fall!😆

Besides there's that hot lick of flames in his eyes whenever he sights Paro, chhupaiye bhi na chhupe...😉
Edited by tvbug2011 - 10 years ago
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
as d character is like othelo i don't think he will b romantic but its sure he will b passionate and title of d show itself proves
bt i would really want to see his romantic side as love changes people may b after a long time he will b romantic too
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think so bcz of paro ðŸ˜ƒ